4: Somebody to Love.

Ways to Love Her.


 

Chapter 4: Somebody to Love


___________________________________________________________________________________________

 


G-Dragon and Yoona walked down the park as it became darker and darker. Oblivious to the time, before they knew it, it was pitch black outside.
 

 


“Ah.” Yoona said abruptly as she looked to her watch. Time passed by to fast and they both haven’t noticed until now. “Ya, Jiyong, its late. My sisters must be really worried right now.”

Oh? GD replied. “Your completely right. The guys are probably wondering were I ran off to.”

“Hmm. Well, guess I’ll get going. I don’t want it to get any later.” Yoona states as she puts her blue bag around her arm quickly. “Goodbye~”

Yoona bowed to Jiyong and walked off quickly, even before he had a chance to say anything. He didn’t even say goodbye.

As Yoona walked off into the dark, her body slowly began to disappear from Jiyongs vision and sight. At this time, Ji-yong begins to get a strange emotion in his heart.

“Hey, Yoona!” He shouted to her. “Do you want me to walk you home? Its dangerous for a girl to walk home alone. Its really dark by the way.”    

Yoona stopped walking and stood there quietly. She was kind of shocked and pleased he was worried for her.
However, she was on the independent side and didn’t want to seem clingy. She thought hard as her eyes flickered around.

“NO THANK YOU!” She yelled back in a cute sounding voice. “The hotel were staying at isn’t to far from here. I wouldn’t want to slow you down for going where you have to be. I’m going alone. Anhyong!

Yoona bowed again and turn back around to leave, but while she moved, Jiyong had MORE feelings. Text or call me when you get to the hotel. That way I don’t have to worry if something bad happen to you.”

Yoona, once again, stood still in slight wonder and shock by Jiyongs bold yet warm-hearted nature.


“……….Nae.” She said softly as she bowed and ran off again.
This time, the doe-eyed goddess was gone.




Ji-yong then sighed in relief. He was so happy to have chatted-it-up with Yoona from Girls Generation. She was pretty, quick-witted, kind-hearted and extremely popular among all ideal groups.


G-Dragon started questioning himself.

He didn’t know if he liked her, loved her or just wanted to see her soft smile again. All G-Dragon knew was that he was waiting for her to call or text him when she got home.



Despite their apparent joyousness, life for both was about to get bitter



At the hotel with G-Dragon.

Jiyong was laying on his bed at the hotel. He was on his stomach while looking at his phone. There was evident happiness in his face: his eyes were barely there and he was smirking to himself.
 


He signed again. There was something or SOMEONE on his mind, but he too wasn’t sure what, who are why.

But…. Seriously, he was smiling because of YOONA. He couldn’t get her of his mind.

And lets be clear here; he wasn’t madly in love with Yoona, he just REALLY liked her.  


_______________________________________________________________________________


And can you blame him?
With her long pretty hair draping over her long feminine neck. Her eyes, soft as snow, popping but still remaining gentle enough to adore. wasn’t small but her lips were, and they were ever so light. Her eyebrows were y, and her body was thin and slender, better then a models.

However, Jiyong wasn’t really attracted to her beauty. There were lots of beautiful women in the Kpop industry, and Jiyong was use to that. Nevertheless, as Yoonas beauty stood out to him - she was a gorgeous girl, it wasn’t just her beauty that attracted G-Dragon. It was mainly her personality. Her voice sounded so natural, her easy-going nature, her gentleness, her responsive expressions.  



“I'm so sorry but I love you da gojitmaliyah mollasuh ijehyah arasuh nega pilyohae!~” Seungri sung out loud, startling Jiyong and waking him up rudely.

“Jiyong, were did you go?” Seungri said as G-Dragon set up right holding his phone. “Hey, you got your phone back……………? I thought you said Yoona wasn’t going to meet you today….”


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


“Ahhh…” He thought quickly. “Yea…That. I walked out and ran into her on my way to the mall. There was this really cute hat. I wanted it but..-” “ring, ring, ring” Yoona began calling Jiyong.

….

 Seungri's eye widen as he backed up and walked out the door.

 


G-Dragon felt embarrassed as he answered the phone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the same time. (with Yoona).

Yoona was at a hotel looking out the window waiting. As she waits quietly, Jiyong answered her call.

“Yoona, your safe?” He asked kindly.

“Nae.” She replied. “I told you there was nothing to worry about. Anyway, thank you for taking care of me~”

…………..

Jiyong became shy suddenly as Yoona thanked him. “YOUR WELCOME!” He shouts as he hangs up the phone.

…………..

“Did he just…” Yoona thought as she looked at her phone. "HE DID. He just blurted your welcome and hung up on me. How strange…”

Yoona then put her phone in her bag and walked to her room. She looked down and saw Yuri sleeping soundly. Yoona smiles and gets ready for bed.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning.

Yoona wakes up and walks to the bedroom with puffy eyes. She stands there, looking in the mirror at her bed hair, and a bit dumbfounded because of the early morning grogginess. As she does, her phone rings. “Who is calling me this early?” She thought as she walked back to the bedroom.

Looking to her phone, Yoona has a text but…Its bad news.
Her eyes wide and light up as she runs to the other room. Something horrible has happened to Yoonas father, but she is not sure what it is.

 


At the hospital.

Yoona stood there in the hospital room, looking at her father with little emotions on her face. Her hands were covering her heart as if she was holding her emotions in.

“What happened?” Yoona asked the nurse calmly.

The nurse: “Not sure. A relative said he had fell over, but it turns out, he had a massive . He is out of it, and things don’t look to good. He was on his way to Hana street by Seoul route.”

 


Yoona’s hands then dropped off her chest and dangled on her sides. “That route, that street, it was only blocks away from the hotel I stayed at the last few nights. What was he doing there….Was he trying to contact me but couldn’t because I wasn’t answering my phone…?” Yoona said quietly as her eyes got glossy.

The nurse: “I have no idea, miss. Try not to blame yourself. The doctor will be here shortly. You may leave. We will try are best to take care of him.” - But Yoona ran out the door before the lady could even finish her line-


Yoona looked through her phone and saw a message from her dad, which he sent yesterday, while she was talking to G-Dragon.

She reads the message and one full tear drops from her eye. She feels fully responsible and her heart begins to ache.

 



Meanwhile, Ji-yong is sitting at a desk. He is waiting for someone, and is wearing a suit. (He looked cool~) Anyway.   


JUST THEN, a fat, short and ugly man opened the door and approached G-Dragon.

The mans name was, Kim Chin ho, and he was a evil little man. (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW,  Kim Chin ho is a badguy for the story). G-Dragon made a sub deal with Kim Chin ho years before he became extremely popular.

Jiyong bowed and shook the mans hand politely. But Chin ho looked down at Jiyong with arrogance. For some reason Chin ho disliked G-Dragon, but block-headed GD, did not really know that.

“So, Kwon Ji-yong, you’ve been talking to me and my people for three months about booking lives in certain locations across Korean and Japan, but you didn’t even answer your phone, even when I finally got in a good enough mood to respond to YOU.” Chin ho said.

Jiyong nodded to apologize. “I know. I’m sorry. This week was very hectic. I misplace my phone too and everything.”

Irrelevant.” Chin ho notes quickly. “I don’t care about what goes on with you personally. You act like your so high and mighty because your WILD ‘N YOUNG. But I think your pretty wild and dumb right now. I was there at the Live of The New Year. Not impressed frankly.”

Normally, Jiyong wouldn’t stand for being insulted like this, but recently, GD and Big Bangs luck haven’t been the best. He was still disappointed in himself for almost missing a important live at the start of the new year.

“You know, Taeyang called.” Chin ho said deviously. “He wanted to book some live for his album this year as well. I told him I couldn’t. I told him that because you asked first. That being said, I’m really thinking about giving the spot to him right now.”

After being yelled at by this evil ugly man, Jiyong walked out with a sad look on his face. Poor, Jiyong, his responsibilities had no end. And this ugly man just tried to break down his ego. Along with that, that man had in his hand some of the promotion and expansion for his album.  

G-Dragon was hurt. He walked back to his hotel slowly as the day ended miserably.

 


Message: G-Dragon and Yoonas life changed in a instant, but that is just how life is. Jiyong was a strong man, and Yoona was a strong woman. They blamed themselves and tried to lock their feelings inside. However, Jiyong’s heart was becoming increasingly empty, while Yoonas was becoming more weak. The root behind their alone and empty feelings was because neither wanted to share their hardships and burden their close ones. Instead, they ached their heart and made themselves feel more sorrow. They did, however, want to share their pains but they had no one to love.

 



Next Chapter. "I don't understand" Yoona and Jiyongs life get more Complicated. Yoona and Jiyong meet again, but Yoona saves him!


What will happen?
Love Jin~
02-07-2013.