Da Talk

Ways to Love Her.

                                                         Fancy Fonts
 

“Yoona, I’m jealous.” Jiyong states as he stared out into the ocean. It was actually really cold outside, and Yoona began to get the shivers.

Jiyong then bend down and put one finger in the sand. He starred the sand with his finger as he continues to talk calmly.

 

 “I didn’t like seeing you friendly and engaging with T.O.P, Taeyang and Seungri. I came here to escape from that while getting some fresh air. I don’t like feeling helpless or without control. I’m here because I’m jealous.”  

 

“……….I know.”  Yoona then replied as she too looked out into the sea. “The way you acted, I could tell you were jealous.”

 

“…….” He then stood back up and looked at her in wonder.

 

“The thing is Jiyong…Really jealous guys, I don’t like them at all….”

 

“……”

 

But

 

 

“You were hiding it well. I could barely tell. I thought it was sweet. You made me feel complete, while your jealous emotions swept me off my feet.”

………………….

 

“……..Yoona, where you rhyming on purpose? Omo, you really are my girlfriend, rapper young - Y-Deer!”

Yoona ignored him and grinned.

 

“The point is….This is the first time I felt genuine worry coming from a guy. It was always my sisters (SNSD). And know that, if I had doubts are regrets about the start of this relationship, I do no longer.”

"……Hm.”

 

“You don’t have to be soooo jealous, Ji! I don’t throw myself around willy-nilly. Ha-ha. I’m your girlfriend, okay?”

Jiyong then turn towards Yoona slowly and reached out to her.

But

“Yah…Ji.” Yoona then put her hands out to block herself from what she thought was an unexpected kiss.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong then asked as he dropped his hands in misunderstanding. “Ugh…Why are you always acting finicky and catty when I get close to you?”

 

“……………Sorry…I’m not use to this type of physical contact…Hehe.” Yoona replied as she arched up her shoulder and poked out her bottom lip.

 

“You forgot we already slept together?” He then said bluntly.

 

“That, I was really drunk. I barely remember anything!” She then turned to blush in private.

 “Yeah, I know. Geez, you’re outdated. You should have read chapter 7 by now.”

 

“I’m not really trying to dig up that faded yet physical memory with YOU.”

 

“Well, I remember it well, Yoong. But…Come to think of it, the author didn’t even include sufficient details of us making love….Thats lame.”

Yoona: m(_ _)m

“Anyway…I’ll try not to be so jealous.”

“It’s okay. I kind of like it when a guy is a tab bit jealous!”

 

“Haha! You’re a good girl friend and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable around me.”

 

Yoona then felt really flattered and charmed by G-Dragon all of a sudden. She turned her face away, nodded to Jiyongs kind words and kicked up the sand with her feet in embarrassment.

 

“Yoona, I’m still not done with you...”

 

“???”

 

“Come here.”

 

Yoona’s POV~

Come? But why should I? I hope he isn’t trying to make out with me or anything! But Jiyong leaves me no other option since he is so honest and tenderhearted. And I can’t and won’t be aloof and evasive towards him anymore.

I dropped my head in understanding and walked up to Jiyong slowly, yet reluctantly. He opened his arms warmly, welcoming me to a gentle embrace. A hug? That is all?

Since Jiyong seems to be holding back, I can’t help but wonder why. And wanted a little more…

He took two steps, and before I knew it, his arms were gently around my shoulders.  It is a tender motion and I now started to really understand the famous rap artist G-Dragon.  He wasn’t what I heard others say about him: Arrogant, cocky or ert. He was misunderstood, but extremely caring.

 

“Hey, Yoona.” He then said out of the clear blue. Though I could no longer see his face through the hug, I knew he was smiling. “Truth is, I like physical contact.” He explained. “Ask Big Bang, it’s true. Just ask Seungri. They’ll tell you. I like touching people. So, don’t think you can evade me all the time. Be expecting more random hugs, and wet kisses, okay?”  ;)

I could tell he was joking; trying to freak me out but I felt my cheek turning pinkish anyway. “Jiyong,” I then said as he continued to hug me. “Hugs are cool but no wet kisses, please.”

“WHYYYYYYYYYY?”


Fancy Fonts

7:48pm

Yoona and Jiyong quietly open up the door and walked in slowly. It was a completely different atmosphere from when they left. It was pin-drop quiet. There was no noise. Nothing. 

 

……..

 

JIYONG, YOONA!” An awkward voice then shouted, startling both Yoona and Jiyong a bit. “Where were you guys?”

 

It was Daesung.

 

“We went to twinkle park to Talk. Whats up?” Jiyong explained and asked.

“Oh, so, Yoona, Taeyang told me you danced well. You wanna come show me?”

G-Dragon turned jealous again.

But he remembered their talk.

“Sorry, Daesung.” Jiyong then said as he smiled, and grabbed Yoona’s hand for the first time. “Yoona is too tired. I’m going to chill with her for a few more minutes and then she is going home. Maybe next time?”

Yoona stared off in shock and at nothing as Jiyong’s grip on her hand tightened protectively.

 

“….okay… See ya.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


░   ░   ░   ░   ░   ░   ░   ░   ░   ░   later~

 

“Guess I should get going soon.” Yoona said as she stood up and off a chair.

 

“Awwwww, I was lying to Daesung. You can stay a little longer!”

 

“I would love to talk to you into the wee hours of the day but…..”

“Huh?”

 

“I’m starting to feel a little funny…” Yoona put her hand on her head and crinkled her eyebrows.

 

Jiyong then stood up in concern for his girlfriend.

“Oh, you really are tired. I won’t keep you captive any longer. Let me take you home, Yoong.”


OUTSIDE-

 

“You really didn’t have to walk me home. I could have made it here on my own.”

“I wanted to make sure you didn’t get kidnapped. You’re so pretty that I’m sure guys are always trying to get at you!”

 

“Pfft!”

 

“Haha, WHAT?”

 

“You’re like, the only guy that ever asked me out.  I still don’t know why that is!”

 

“Andwa! Is it possible that G-Dragon has bad taste in woman?”

 

“That’s not even funny!  Oppa has no rights saying that…”

Jiyong then started laughing, as he stopped walking to place his hands on his knees.

 

“Jiyong, I think it is me with bad taste. G-Dragon isn’t even that special.” She pouted slightly.

“Come on! You’re kidding, right? Look at me~” He did some silly aegyo to her.

………………………

“…………Hahaha!” Yoona then laughed at him. 

 

“…Don’t laugh at me! That was a seducing trick. It never fails.”

 

“And yet it did! Haha..Nah, I’m kidding……It was pretty y.” She said calmly as she walked in front of him.

He then stopped walking and thought as she continued to walk.

“Hey! WAIT!” He then shouted as he ran up to her. He then stood in front of her and prevented her from walking further.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You think so?” He said in sheer wonder as he parted his arms to block her from walking off. “You think my aegyo is y?”

 

“Can’t I walk by?” She grabbed his wrist and grined.

“NOPE. Answer me first, Yoona.” He said as he turned her arms and grabbed her hands in return. “You think my aegyo is what?”

 

“Jiyong, you are ridiculous. Why do I have to repeat it? MOVE IT AND ME LET GO. I’m going with or without you!”

 

“Kiss me first.” Jiyong then asked spontaneously as he looked at her pretty face.

 

“W-what?”

 

“...Kiss me.”

 

 “NO!” Yoona smiled as she turned her head away from his.

 

“I have you, Yoona. The Deer isn’t as strong as the Dragon. C’here!”

 

“AHHHHH!”

Jiyong then pulled Yoona closer as he puckered his lips, preparing himself for his first real kiss.

But as he pulled her closer, Yoona’s ankle bends to the side. She stumbles slightly and falls right towards the ground.

Jiyong has fast reflexes and gets a better grip; saving her from hitting the ground and hurting herself more.

“OMO, I’m so sorry, Yoona.” He said as he grabbed and held her tight. “Are you okay? Did you get hurt?”

…….

“Ahh…I’m fine. I’ll live. Don’t worry about it.” Yoona explained as she pushed him off of her slightly to stand up on her own. “Let me go, Jiyong. I can walk just fine. Let us just go home, please. I’m just really cold out here tonight.”

But as soon as she started to walk off, she staggers to the ground and falls.

........

“Fool.” He then said seriously as he approached her slowly. “Don’t be stubborn…You can’t walk by yourself right now.”

“Sigh”

 

“Give me your hand.” He then finished meanly as he places his hand at her. He started to feel bad that his mischievousness cause Yoona to really hurt her leg. He turned really cranky all of a sudden.

 

“How should I help you get to your apartment..?” He replied sincerely as he pulled her off the ground. "I do bridle style, piggy-back style and………………...Gamgnam style.”

 

He couldn’t be serious for one minute.

Yoona dropped her head in disbelief.

 

“I’m kidding, Yoong! I’m trying to brighten the mood because you seem so upset. I’m reeeeeeally sorry.”

“I’m not upset.” Yoona smiled awkwardly as Jiyong put his arms around her stomach to help her walk. “I’m really not upset, it just..Remember when I told you I felt funny. Well, I think I have a cold. I’m sick Jiyong.”

She then sneezed on him three times.

“CRAP!” Jiyong frowned.

He grabbed his jacket and put it awkwardly on Yoona’s head to keep her warm.

“That is my fault to…”Jiyong said. “You ran to Twinkle Park to find me on a cold day like this….I’m sorry.”

“Don’t blame yourself. Look! It’s the hotel. Just hurry and drop me off so I can relax.”

 

░░    ░░     ░░    ░░    ░░    ░░   

 

Jiyong and Yoona approached the building. He walked her in and helped her to the door of the room she was staying at that night.

“Here. Well, we’re here.” Jiyong said as he looked down at her. “OMO. YOU’RE SO HOT!”
 

Yoona blushed and looked down. “I am? Not a very appropriate time to tell me that but, okay!”

NO.” He then replied straightforwardly. “I feel you. You have a fever. POOR YOU.

 

“I do?” She then touched her face with the back of her hand. “I guess I do! Geez, now I feel really light headed all of a sudden.”

 

“Yoona, please take plenty medicine. And don’t forget to put something on that ankle of yours. Drink lots of tea, some ice for that leg, some ni-“ “-I get it Jiyong! You can go home now! Ha-ha.”

 

G-Dragon then let go of her stomach and looked to the door. He pushed the door open so Yoona could walk in.

“Make sure the girls take good care of you tonight. If your temp goes up to 100 degrees, have ‘em take you to the hospital. In fact, where is that leader of you’re, Taeyeon. I need to have a talk with dat woman.”

He walked in and looked around.

 

“They’re not here.” Yoona said as she touched her eyelid. “They had a photo shoot in the morning. I’ll be here by myself tonight.”

“Noway!” He said as his eyes looked frustrated.

“Yes way.” Yoona giggle slightly as she put her hand on his back to coach him out the door. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Jiyong. Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.”

Jiyong then resisted and stood there strongly, stopping her from pushing him.

“Yoona, you know what this means?” He said as he looked off at nothing.

 

What?”

 

“I can’t leave you here alone. I’ll have to stay with you tonight.”

 


Next Chapter: "Doctor Ji."

Jiyong takes care of Yoona. He is so bossy but caring. Poor Yoong!