10: G-Yoon.

Ways to Love Her.

 

Chapter 10: Soshibangism. G-Yoon.

Theme for the Chapter. ♪MY MY♬

✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

The Next Day.

Yoona wakes up as she takes the blanket off her head. She wakes up smiling and yawns in sheer bliss.

“………….” But she didn’t say anything – she couldn’t – there were no words to express what she was feeling.

Yoona was unused to feeling this way – but what was she feeling actually?

 

“Jiyong….” She finally was able to utter. “Jiyong.” She repeated. “We are friends?” She finished and thought. “Does he like me?”

Yoona looked to her dresser and saw her phone. “Maybe I should…call Jiyong. I want to talk with him again.” She really wanted to see and talk to G-Dragon.

“But I’m kind of nervous…What if he rejects me because he is so busy?” She made herself insecure.

 

Yoona then stood up.

 

“But….I do, I do like Jiyong…I want to see him again. I’ll take that chance!” Yoona thought for the last time as she reached for her cellphone.

 

Calling Jiyong~

 

 “Annyong-Haseyo.”

 

Yoona in her nervousness.

 

“Annyong-Haseyo. Hey, Jiyong, how are you?”

 

“I’m doing well, Yoona. Thank you. How are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine, just a little anxious…Hope I’m not bothering you!”

“Ah, not at all. Why are you nervous? Ya know, I won’t be that busy this week. I think maybe we should start being together more. That’s if, you’re not doing anything.”

 

“………I’M NOT!...I mean, I could cancel a few things..But yeah, it sounds good.”

“GREAT. Me, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung  and Seungri will all be together today. You and SNSD should come and visit. It will be fun. There, you and I can get to know each other better.”

“I would love to.” ^_^

 

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

And this was the start of something new.

Because of the fondness Jiyong and Yoona felt for each other, big Bang and Girls Generation will become a lot closer. And over time, as these two popular groups get closer, romance will develop, hearts will get broken and sparks will fly!

This was the beginning.

This was the beginning of SOSHIBANGISM.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

Yoona walked onto the door step of Big Bang. She was with SNSD and they were all so beautiful.

Yoona, gentle and unique Yoona stood in the back waiting.

Taeyeon rang the bell – but who opened the door?

It's SEUNGRI!

 

“Annyong-Haseyo, Girls Generation!” He says loudly yet friendlily. “You girls look beautiful tonight. Please, come in!”

They bowed and walked in elegantly.

There, SNSD AND BIG BANG MET UP AGAIN.

 

SNSD greeted the boys concernedly, but as Yoona greeted warmly, she didn’t see G-Dragon.

Looking around, she THEN sees Jiyong in the back waiting oh-so quietly. Knowing no one but Yuri knew about their one-night stand, both Yoona and Jiyong felt awkward about seeing each other in front of everyone.

G-Dragon: quick-witted G-Dragon then thought quickly. He appeared behind the maknae. “Seungri….I need you to SNSD into the dining room…ALL BUT YOONA…”

 

“Wha…..” Seungri replied in confusion. “Jiyong, should I be concern?”

 

“JUST DO IT, SEUNGRI!” Jiyong whispered in his ear loudly. “…..Komawo, Seungri…” His voice turned soft. 

 

Bossy and persuasive G-Dragon convinced Seungri to lure SNSD into the dining room so he can be alone with Yoona, which wasn’t hard to do since Seungri, the maknae enjoyed carrying out Jiyongs bold plans. And though Jiyong yelled at Seungri not to long ago, these two just couldn’t stay mad at each other!

 

“Yah, GD, you owe me!” Seungri shouted playfully as he ran off towards SNSD.

As Seungri persuade Girls Generation into the other room, Jiyong then taps Yoona’s shoulders friendlily.

“Yoona, it is good to see you again. Wanna go out with me to get some fresh air?”

As Seungi pushed the girls into the dining room slowly, he noticed the face of an annoyed member of SNSD. It was the dorky leader, Taeyeon, and she looked down on Seungri’s hand which was gently yet unintentionally pushing her.

“Yah, Seungri.” She groaned slightly. “Your Big Bangs maknae and I’m the leader of us nine girls…Just WHO do you think you are?”

Seungri: “Ah….a…”

Taeyeon: “Ha-Ha. I don’t need you, a kid to walk me anywhere. Humph~ Last I checked, we had eighteen legs.”

 

Seungri: “………….Ohh..”

 

Seohyun: “Taeyeon, I think Seungri means no disrespect. HE is only being polite and escorting us. And he is only a year younger then you. Maybe you should show a little respect to him.” She said sharply yet considerately.    

 

Taeyeon: “Hmmm……Very well. Thank you, Seungri. Just, don’t think about bossing us around or DON’T you think about hitting on any of my girls.” She smiled and walked off confidently.

 

Not knowing if she disliked him or was just joking around, Seungri then rubbed the back of his head in confusion.

“….Ah..Yes.”

“Is our Seungri chatting up and hitting on SNSD? We have to watch this one.” Taeyang then joked as he walked alongside the girls and Seungri.

 

“Hey…” Seungri replied back to Taeyang in a fussy fashion. “I swear, you guys always accuse me of hitting on girls. It’s not like that. If I was actually interested in one of them you would have just blown it.”

 

As they walked into the dining room, they could see T.O.P and Daesung.

 

Tiffany: “Hey, guys! He-he, long time no see!”

 

T.O.P: “Annyong-Haseyo, Girls Generation. Didn’t think Giyong was serious when he said he invited the girls over to our place. At our family, we aren’t too formal over time. I hope you all learn to enjoy Big Bang along with the other artists here at YG.”

 

Tiffany smiled at Seung-hyun for his thoughtfulness. Though all the girls found his words compassionate, Tiffany seemed the most struck by his charm. Her eyes disappeared as she smiled vividly.

Seungri: “Geez, I wonder what Jiyong-hyung is doing…”

___________________________________

Outside with G-Dragon and Yoona.

They both stood side by side looking off into the distance.

G-Dragon’s POV.

There she is, SNSD’s  Yoona, the girl with the innocent image, the girl loved by so many. She is so open and lovable. I like her, and I think she likes me too. What a good feeling. BUT, I can’t help but wonder what will happen to us after today. What will this relationship turn into? Aish….I don’t wanna lose her! After all, she shared a bed with me, and my feelings for her had been kind of…

 

Yoona’s POV.

Aigo…Am I being pushy to Big Bangs G-Dragon? This is Koreas One of a Kind, the nice bad boy. Publicly, we do seem different but, in reality, we get along so well. I really like him, and I think he might like me too. Maybe. If he even confessed to me I don’t know if I’d care to deny his feelings. I would probably cave in. I haven’t really been in a romantic relationship before but, this was G-Dragon, the boy that gave me his all one night. I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel anything for him…

 

 

“Yoona-shi.” G-Dragon said to her spontaneously. “You’re special.”  

“….”

“Yoona, from here on out, let’s be 100% honest with each other.” Jiyong announced dominantly as he walked up to her.Let me start; I’m a bit anxious. The more with have conversations the more I wonder what’s going on in your mind and what’s going to happen next. I don’t know if this is just me but I want cold hard truth…”

 

“……I’m listening.”

 

“Well, on one hand there is me; blunt, arrogant rap artist, dancer and monarch of this industry. And then there is you; the strong dancer, singer, actress and the good girl among ideals. Is this okay?”
 

“Is what okay?”

 

“This - me and you…We are talking now because we like each other! Is this okay to EVERYONE?”

 

Yoona then understood what Jiyong was trying to say, but the more he questioned their kinship, the more she started to feel Jiyong was pulling away from her.

 

“OF COURSE IT IS OKAY.” She said full heartedly. “It is our personal life. Do we have to be concern? NO. I don’t think so.”

 

“YOU’RE RIGHT.” Jiyong then replied as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. “I just don’t want to feel like I’m wasting my time…Because I like you a lot. I don’t wanna be some other guy that just likes Im Yoona. I wanna be Jiyong, the guy that is close to Im Yoona.”

……….

“Then it’s decided!” Yoona then smiled as she stopped looking at Jiyong to stare more into the night sky. “We will start seeing each other often.”

 

“NO.” Jiyong then replied forcefully. “I’m not trying to screw around with you. I said I like you. You can either go back to being the center of SNSD; being busy and distant from G-Dragon or you can give yourself to me. It’s up to you. I don’t like having my heartbroken, and I will not ask you again.”

 

Yoona eyes widen in slight distress. She had feelings for Jiyong but he was being so pushy. Not just pushy but standoffish and not allowing her to be indecisive about each other.

 

“Fine. L-let’s date.” She said back reluctantly. “Just so you know, I haven’t been asked out before – at least if I’m going to start dating YOU it won’t be for no reason. I did sleep with you….Its better this way – this way I don’t feel like a loose woman.”

 

As Yoona talked to Jiyong, he walked up to her randomly and hugged her from behind.

 

JUST THEN, Taeyeon walked onto the scene. Completely oblivious and confused by what she sees, Tae ducks down and hides behind a wall to spy on Yoona and Jiyong.

 

Shhhhhh. You talk too much.” He said rudely as Yoona stopped smiling in surprise. “The reason I wanted YOU to say we should start dating is because this relationship needs to be more physical. I don’t want to feel like just some ert. Now I can get away with things like this! HEHEHE

 

_____________________________________

Message: G-Dragon makes it quite clear that he can’t become friends with Yoona. The attraction is to strong. Besides from that, Jiyong doesn’t want to waste his time – his valuable time with her if she isn’t completely committed to him

 

 

Next Chapter. "SoshiBangism part II: Looks like Love." G-Dragon and Yoona reveal their love to everyone! Taeyeon jealous?


Finally, chapter 10. Thanks everyone for the support!

COMMENT PLEASE! ^.^
Love Jin/Trend king~

3/17/2013

Song My My by A Pink.