Shot NINE

SHOTS of LOVE

☆~~~★~~~☆

“You look ahhmmm… Are you going on a date?” Eunhyuk asked because Donghae was looking handsome with his outfit.

“Date? I don’t even know if it is counted as a date.” Donghae said while his eyebrows met.

“If a boy and a girl went out alone then it is counted as a date. My goodness Hae, it shows that you’re not well experienced but Goodluck okay?” 

“Chinja? Do you think I look good today? I mean do you think I have a chance with.. ahmm.. Hyunseo?” Donghae said whose mood became excited and furious.

“Hmm? Mollla…”

“Wow, you made me feel better… Thanks.” Donghae sarcastically said.

“Anytime brother.”

☆~~~★~~~☆

Hyunseo’s POV

I dance and dance but whenever I’m striking my impossible pose, my legs will just suddenly gives up and I will fall but now, falling seems nothing to me and that started when I met Donghae.

“Yoboseyo?

 

“Hyunseo.. It’s donghae.”
 

“Donghae-sshii.”
 

“Drop the honorifics.”
 

“Omo! Mianhae, then should I repeat it again?”
 

“Sure.”
 

“Yoboseyo, Donghae-ah!”
 

“much better, I just called to tell you that I’m on my way, you might forget me.. haha!”
 

“Eh? I won’t ofcourse. I’ll be there in a minute.”
 

“Okay, take care and don’t run.” (a/n donghae knows that she had an accident but he still doesn’t know the whole story…)
“Ne.”

After I’ve known him, my life’s routine changed and my everyday became different.

☆~~~★~~~☆


Yeo’s POV

“Good morning” I bowed and greeted.

“Anyeong!” I looked up to see who it was then I realized that it was Donghae, my friend’s textmate.

“Oh! Donghae. Sorry but Hyunseo is not here.” I firstly said because I know that it was the reason why he was here but he just smiled.

“Yes, I know. We’re actually going to meet here.” He sat on the nearby chair without breaking our conversation.

“Is that so? So you two decided to meet already after weeks of texting and calling each other.” I smiled, trying to imply that I was teasing him.

“Well, ahhmm.. Yes.” He was stuttering. I knew it, he likes my friend since the day we had our business deal. I wanted to confirm it but my friend arrived wearing a brilliant smile that she never wore every after her practice… Oh shoot! I think something is going on with this two! *smirk*

Normal POV

“Am’ I late? Mianhae.” Hyunseo hurriedly went inside and bowed her head.

“Aniyo. I just arrived.” The two just starred at each other for 10 seconds and both doesn’t have any idea what to say until Yeo cough and break the silence.

“Are you just going to look at each other? I thought you two will have a date.” Yeo said with a visible smile in the corner of her lips.

“Eh? Date?” They both chorused out and they looked at each other again while blushing.

“No need to panic guys just enjoy okay? Bye!” Yeo said and shoved them out her café and waved them goodbye.

Donghae’s POV

We were thrown outside Yeo’s coffee shop so we’ve decided to go and good thing I brought my car so I pointed it to her. When she was about to open her door I moved fast so I can open it instead. While driving, silence filled the car so I started talking first just to break it.

“where do you want to go?” I asked.

“Upto you Donghae.” She smiled and said. I was thinking of a place to go when I saw a perfect place, so I pulled over and went out to open her door. She went out feeling the soft wind in her cheeks while hugging herself. We stayed in the front of my car and sat there while looking the view… we were beside a flowing river, standing in a place with so many flowers.

I brought my camera out and click the shutter to take a photo of the place then after that I changed the angle and took a photo of her. She caught me but I just playfully smiled at her.

“What was that?” she said but she was still smiling but she was looking at me.

“I just took a photo of you.” I said and stick my tongue out. My eyes widened when she started laughing. “What was so funny?” I asked but she just laughs uncontrollably so I’ve decided to take this opportunity to take a good shot of her again, this very moment. It was beautiful, she was beautiful.

“Yah!” She shouted at me but she was still laughing and started covering her face but I just stubbornly continued what I was doing while smiling back at her.

“Unfair! Let’s take a photo together.” I did what she said, I was nervous and I know that I was blushing and I don’t actually know how to pose but then she said that we should smile and put a peace sign so I did what she said. Our head was close to each other and our background was the beautiful flowing river.

This time I’m not just capturing her but I’m capturing the both of us and I captured her smile and laughed and she knows it.