Shot SEVEN

SHOTS of LOVE

☆~~~★~~~☆

*Ring…Ring…Ring*

“Yoboseyo…Eunhyuk-ah, I’m driving right now… Yes, I’ll meet you in no time… Yup I know that place… Arasso…” Then Donghae hanged up.

He was driving his car when suddenly heavy rain started to pour and people gathered in corner. He looked out his window and noticed a familiar girl… “Ah! The ballerina!” He said and pulled over.

Hyunseo was walking along the side without an umbrella but she used her bag instead, she wasn’t expecting the rain that’s why she didn’t bother to pack an umbrella.

“Great… Just great, that’s why I hate the rain.” She mumbles to herself but she still continued to walk when suddenly she felt a person beside her and the rain wasn’t dripping in her clothes now, she looked up and found a man smiling like a kid.

“Excuse me?” She said still looking abruptly to the stranger.

“Don’t worry… I don’t bite.” He flashed a grin and Hyunseo laughed.

“But I don’t know you.” She calmly said but a smile was visible in her lovely face.

“I’m Lee Donghae, now you know my name but isn’t it unfair? You know me but I don’t know you, you might kidnap me anytime now.” He said and winked at her.

“Mwo? I don’t talk to stranger but I’m a fair person. Nice to meet you Mr. Lee, I’m Park Hyunseo.”

Donghae’s POV

“Mwo? I don’t talk to stranger but I’m a fair person. Nice to meet you Mr. Lee, I’m Park Hyunseo.” She smiled at me and offered her hand and I gladly took it. This time the flash of her smile was not seen by my lenses but my own eyes. Finally, I know her name and it was all because of the unexpected rain... *sigh* I love you rain.. ^^

The moment was cut when her phone rang and a second later my phone also rang. “Wae? I’ll be there.” He hanged up so is she.

“Anyway Hyunseo-sshi, where are you heading? I could take you there.” I offered.

“I’m going to a coffee house near this place.” I wasn’t expecting her to answer but then…

“Are you talking about the Sapphire Coffee House?” I asked.

“Ne, you know that place?” She said but not looking at me, I can tell that’s she’s shy well after all we’ve just met.
“I’m also going there; I’ll be meeting a friend.” She finally looked at me, surprised.

“Chinja? What a coincidence Mr. Lee.” We started walking and talked some things. It was actually our first actual meeting but it feels like we’ve known each other for long, well I already know her by face for a month now so I think that explains everything, I hope she’s comfortable with me... a complete stranger.

Normal POV

The door swung open, Donghae and Hyunseo went in laughing at each other.

“Oh… Yeo and her friend is here, I better hurry now. Nice to meet you again Mr. Lee.” She bowed and smile. Donghae wanted to ask her phone number but Eunhyuk suddenly called him. “Donghae-ah!” he walked toward him only to noticed that she was also walking at the same direction.

“You’re meeting them?” Donghae asked then she just smile and nod.

“You two know each other?” Yeo and Hyuk chorused out. 

“Quite, I guess.” Hyunseo said.

“I bumped at her on my way.” He said and they started to introduce themselves properly and started talking the business deal.

“So when’s the opening of your museum Hyukjae?” Yeo asked.

“Well, I guess after 3 months.”

“Exciting. Let’s close the deal now so you won’t be able to take back your word, sign now.” Yeo said with humor.

“You don’t trust my friend? Good.” Donghae smiled.

“I really don’t” She said and stuck her tongue out then everybody laughed.

“Psshhh... I don't trust you either.... and oh! Hyunseo-sshi, have I seen you before? You actually look familiar.” Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out.

Donghae’s eyes widened when he remembered that he showed him a picture of her to him. He looked at him trying to get his friend’s attention and fortunately he noticed him.

“I look familiar? But I don’t remember seeing you before.” Hyunseo said then Donghae tried to change the getting-awkward atmosphere by asking a question to change the subject.

“Are you still studying?” Donghae asked but in fact he knew that she’s not studying anymore, he was stalking her for quite sometime now and he have never noticed her going to school except Sunday’s of course but it’s impossible that she’s going to school every Sunday.

Hyunseo just shake her head and said: “Not anymore, I graduated last 2 years ago, I took up Business Ad. And I’m quite accelerated that’s why I graduated earlier than expected.” She said giving more details.

“How old are you actually?” Eunhyuk asked, out of curiosity.

“I’m 22 years old.” She said.

“22? You look like a 20 year old lady not like Yeo who looks 30.” Eunhyuk laughed trying to help his friend to change the atmosphere but Yeo gave her a smack in his head.

“I’m 24, thank you.” Yeo said while blushing.

“Then what’s your work Mr. Lee?” Hyunseo asked back.

“Mr. Lee who? We’re both Lee remember? And please Hyunseo don’t be too formal, let’s drop the honorific yes?” Eunhyuk patted her should but then let go when his friend cough.

He was being suspicious toward Donghae, acting so possessive and weird in front of her.

“I’m asking both of you I guess.” She said and smiled.

“I’m a photographer but I graduated with the same course as Eunhyuk.” 

“Yes, we’re both Engineers, board passers.” Eunhyuk said trying to show off.

“Chinja? If that’s the case, why didn’t Yeo and Donghae-sshi know each other?”

“Yeo and I just knew each other through friend connection but unfortunately, whenever I meet new friends, Donghae is not available because he’s too busy with his camera.” Eunhyuk said trying to emphasize the camera which was the reason he left this career.

“It’s my passion Hyuk, you know I love everything I see.” Donghae smiled and gaze to Hyunseo.. then suddenly Eunhyuk looked shocked then eyed Donghae then looked at Hyunseo.

Eunhyuk’s POV

When my friend Hae said his last line I suddenly remember where I found Hyunseo. Now I know why she looks familiar and why he’s acting weird.

Finally… Lee Donghae knows her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] If you're wondering where was Donghae's car and why didn't he use it..
well, if he did use it... Hyunseo might suspect that he's a stalker right? hehehe..
and sorry if the meeting was not that sweet.. hahaha!!