Shot FIVE

SHOTS of LOVE

☆~~~★~~~☆

Hyunseo went inside her room and sat to her favorite place. She was beside the open window and rested her head to the wall. She touched the scar that was still visible in her legs that reminds her of the accident that she wanted to disappear and forget for the rest of her life.

*FLASHBACK*

“Ms. Park Hyunseo, congratulations, you are the chosen one to perform in Paris to represent Korea.” Hyunseo smiled widely and bowed to her mentor. 

“CHINJA!!?? OMO OMO!! Kamsahamnida.” She wanted to jump because of happiness but she controlled it for a while.

“Ms. Park, after all your hard work I know you deserved it. Your flight will be next month so prepare yourself, Good Luck.” Her mentor tapped her shoulder and left.

“Kamsahamnida sunseinim… Kamsahamnida!” She bowed over and over again feeling so grateful because of the news.

--

“Are you ready? Have you packed all the things you need?” her mother said.

“Yes mom I did, we better hurry now or else my beloved country won’t have any representative.” Hyunseo said with Humor and run to their car.

“My young lady is excited ne?” his dad asked while driving.

“Of course appa, it’s my dream and finally it’s happening, kyaa! And I’m happy that you and mom will be there to watch me.” Hyunseo said who was obviously excited.

“Of course darling.” 

 

-------
The car was moving at the right pace when suddenly a very fast truck was heading toward their direction. Mr. Park keep on honking but the truck was really fast and it was about to crash their car.

“WATCH OUT!” Mrs. Park shouted. Panic suddenly run through Hyunseo’s vein, scared to what might happen but it was all fast. Mr. Park turned the car to the left but it was quite late because the truck hit the back of their car and was dragged to a tree.

Mr. and Mrs. Park had a severe injury in their arms and legs and a slight injury in their heads but Hyunseo who was sitting at the back of their car was stab by a sharp object in her legs that almost cut her bones and was severely injured in her head.

 

People who caught the accident helped the family and were brought to the hospital immediately.

--

The couple was conscious when they were brought to the hospital but their daughter was not. She was already battling for her life; she lost a lot of blood and had so many stitches in different parts of her body.

 

After five hours and so the doctor went out of the emergency room.

“How’s our daughter?”

“She’s fine now but she lost a lot of blood due to the injury in her legs and we’re afraid that it will take time to heal your daughter’s leg and what’s worse is that she might not be able to walk again.” It was hard for the doctor to tell the truth but it was hard for the family to hear the news and maybe hardest for the one who is going to suffer it. 

“But you’re taking away the most important thing to my daughter… She’s a ballerina and she’s about to represent this country.” Mrs. Park said and cried so hard.

“We know but… We’re sorry and after this, things will not be the same anymore.” The doctor bowed his head. It was hard to admit the truth but it was what the doctor has to say.

*END OF FLASHBACK*


Hyunseo opened her eyes and tears were already rolling down her cheeks. Four years was already long but that day was unforgettable and that incident was still haunting her, and never wanted to leave her.