Shot ONE

SHOTS of LOVE

 

"I have to go mom, I'll be back around 4pm." Hyunseo said.

"Take care of yourself and wear your braces..." It was always the scene inside the Park's resident. Every after lunch, Hyunseo will go to the park and practice some ballet skills without her parents knowing it. They weren’t aware that their daughter was abusing her legs for more than 1 year now. After her operation, she made use of the wheelchair for almost 2 and a half years and everyday she visits her therapist but seeing herself weak like that really breaks her heart so she have decided to still dance and try it out and luckily she found a place in the park where she can dance freely without anyone seeing her.

☆~~~★~~~☆

"Oppa... Wake up! oppa..!" Sunmei said shaking her brother repeatedly. "Oppa!! I'll be late for school! come on! wake up!" Donghae opened his eyes slightly and pushed his little sister's face lightly.
"hmm...hmmm... 5 more minutes." He said.
"No! get up now and send me to school..."
"I will, after 5 minutes."
"Aisshh!!! I'll rip every picture here and throw your camera!" the little devil threatened.
"Fine... fine..!" Donghae got up, stretched her arms and get hold of his precious SLR like it was a living baby. "I can't believe that a 10 year old girl can be so stubborn like you. Next time ask abeoji to send you to school, I need time to sleep you know. Go ahead ahjumma!!"
"Whatever sleepyhead." Sunmei stuck her tongue out and run for her life but Donghae just smiled to see how cute he's dongsaeng can be.

(in the car)

"These past few days, you keep on asking me to send you to school. Do you have any explanation about this?" He asked out of curiosity.
"It's because my teacher likes you! she even asked me your phone number, unfortunately I don't know and she's always asking so many questions about you and I don't know what to answer anymore so I told her that i will just ask you to send me to school every day so she'll stop bugging me and ask you instead!" Sunmei said who is quite annoyed about telling the story of her annoying teacher.
"Everyday!!?? hmmm.. I'll think about it, and maybe I can say yes... if she's hot, is she?" 
"Ani..." Sunmei said and smirked.
"Then why are you helping her to go through me?" Donghae raised his eye brows.
"Simple, it's because i'm annoyed! I'm only 10 years old and she keeps on asking me several questions." Donghae pinched her cheeks. "Yah!! oppa!"
"You're 10 years old who acts like 30!"
"I don't, it's just that you're childish and oppa if you don't want to meet my teacher, drive as fast as you can." They laughed together then Sunmei went out and closed the car's door and waved at her brother. Donghae put out his camera and captured her little sister's cute walk, with a smile on his face he started to drive.

☆~~~★~~~☆

Donghae was driving when he saw two birds playing in the bushes. He decided to stop just to capture a beautiful scene but when he was about to capture it the birds flew. He wanted it, so he followed the direction of the birds. The birds stopped again, this time they were on the stem and the two birds faced each other while their beaks started forming a heart shape. Donghae was fascinated and was glad to capture a show of bird's mutual understanding when suddenly it flew again and Donghae's eyes was following them using the lenses in his camera. He zoom it only to find a girl dancing gracefully while her hair moves along the wind; it was where the birds headed to.

Every angle was being shot by him then Wind suddenly approached and Donghae shivered not because of the cold wind but because the girl he was seeing in his lenses fell after striking the perfect pose, he wanted to help the unknown stranger but he was stopped when he saw that tears started flowing in her face. He can't get away to his RIGHT angle; he can't take his eyes away from her. His heart suddenly whent pumping times 10 like he's running for a marathon seeing a girl cry; he zoom it much closer and took a shot of it.

No one was there and he noticed it but he didn't notice that he was there for quite a long hours now, capturing everything she do and he don't have any idea why he was doing it but he knows that the angles were calling for him.

The stranger was the perfect shot, the master piece that he has been looking for; she was the best jewel that Donghae found.
He suddenly stopped taking picture when he saw that the girl started packing but Donghae was still looking at her through his lenses to see the girl’s face properly only to realize that she was wearing braces in her legs and quite in pain.

 

“Should I go? Should I help her? Should I introduce myself?” He kept on asking his self but he got this feeling that it’s not yet the right time maybe some other time but not today. “Will she be here tomorrow? I hope so, because I will be here, I'll wait for her.”
 

Hyunseo took a deep breath and was sweating bullet because of the pain she’s feeling in her right leg. She knows for the fact that she was abusing the strength of her legs but giving up now will just make her a loser.

“Aisshhh! When are you going to heal huh? Come on! Stop intruding in my life, you’re not welcome.” She murmured in her legs and punched it lightly. She rested for a while, drank a bottle of water and changed her shoes.
 

*tweet, tweet, tweet* It was the bird, tweeting in the arm of the bench she was sitting at; she was mesmerized and saw that the couple bird started forming a heart shape with their beaks. A smile was formed in her faces, for a minute she forgot the pain.

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Where have you been? I was calling you for like 20 times and you didn’t answer any.”
“Obviously, I was out and I forgot to bring my phone with me.”
“What did you do that made you late? Took a shot of everything you see again?”
“Actually, I took a shot of the perfect angle and I’ll keep on capturing it so expect that I’ll be late tomorrow onwards.”
“Why can’t you just stop being a photographer and start working here instead?”
“I’m helping but I won’t work here.” It was Donghae talking to his persuasive bestfriend Eunhyuk who also finished the same course. He keeps on asking and sometimes begging his friend Donghae to start working in their company but no one was able to stop him from doing his passion which is photography.

 

“So tell me, what’s the perfect angle you’re talking about?”
“Nothing, you’ll never understand it anyway.”
“Alright but you sound like a stalker…Anyway, want to go with me later?”
“Where? let me guess, blind date again ne?”
“Of course! We’re 24 now and don’t you want any girl friend? And hey Aunty told me that I should ask you.”
“aisshh.. eomeoni is now hovering in my life.”
“Just concern you know, are you going or not?”
“You know my answer.”
“fine….. but don't hate me if one day you'll become an old ahjussi without a partner in life!"