Shot FOURTEEN

SHOTS of LOVE

Hyunseo’s POV

Yoona called me and she asked me to meet her around the central park because she said that she wants to talk to me about something really important so I didn’t hesitate and went at the said place.

Walking there was quite nerve wrecking and it feels like something is really going to happen, I felt obnoxious while moving my feet, it was trembling like a crap. 

I stood frozen in my place, body shivering and in verge of crying… My fish is kissing another mermaid in the sea that made me feel a tremendous jealousy. Both our eyes met afterwards but I just can’t bare to look at his eyes and my body just wanted to give up but no way, It won’t happen in front of him nor her and this time I felt lucky to have my feet carrying me to faraway place, far away from him. Run, I run as fast as I can till my leg hurts and that… I gave up and fell flat on the ground, crying like a , a heart broken .

Donghae’s POV

Seeing her ran away from me makes me move as fast as I can to follow and keep her track. I was at her back without letting her know that I was following her, we ran faraway until she stopped and fell on the ground. I wanted to catch her but not now, not now when she’s crying a river all because of my stupidity. I can’t hold her and I feel weak just seeing her suffer. Curse this day, curse the day when I allowed myself to stay close with Yoona and not to her!

Normal POV

“Mianhae…” He said and put his hand on her right shoulder. He wanted to hug her, as tight as he can but he was afraid that she might let him go. They stayed like that for hours, he putting his hand on her right shoulder while she’s crying. 

“Will you believe my words if I’ll explain myself?” He asked full of sincerity and love in his voice. She didn’t react but that didn’t stop him to explain his self.

“I never knew that this thing will happen, I can’t blame Yoona for what happen today because it’s my entire fault, I didn’t intend to hurt you… if I just stay beside you and never chose to be with her all this time when she came back... this thing will never happen. Kissing her wasn’t my intension, she kissed me and I hope you’ll believe that. I pushed her knowing that you’re my love, I have my love and it’s you. I’m really sorry, really sorry for letting you see my idiotic act.” Donghae’s tears fell and Hyunseo’s continuous crying makes his heart ache.

“Apology accepted, I trust you Donghae really I do but let’s just not talk right now, let me think first---  please.” She parted from him and left him while Hae was just looking at her back. He respected her decision and waited for her shadow to disappear in the dark.


He have to think the same way, think like what Hyunseo is going to do and reflect for his action. He decided to go to the nearest bar and grab a drink, he have to be alone but he didn’t know that someone was following him, a person that will ruin everything.

“Two lovers being separated by just a kiss will be a lot more if I’ll do more…” Yoona mumbles to herself and followed Donghae because all the running that the couple did, she was there following. She entered the same bar and went to sit beside Hae.

“Yoona… What are you doing here?” Donghae said who became cold toward her.

“I’m sorry for intervening, it was my fault to kiss you like that, I’m really sorry.” Yoona said but Hae just stared blankly on his glass and continued drinking while Yoona did the same thing. While they were drinking no one dared to talk but Yoona was already planning something, she took an unknown pill in her bag and put it in a glass of tequila.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked but Hae just continued to stare at his glass. “Okay I’ll end this oppa, let’s end this… I’ll explain myself to her, it was all my fault anyway.”

“You don’t have to explain anything to her Yoona because she already accepted my apology and I’m not really mad at you, you’re my dongsaeng but please don’t do something ridiculous again or I might never forgive you.” Donghae seriously said.

“Okay, I don’t have to and I believe you that you’re not mad at me… and I really am sorry Donghae.” She said and gave Hae something to drink. Minutes have passed when Donghae suddenly felt a whirling sensation.

“I think I have to go now, I feel quite….” Donghae was about to say something but then all he saw was nothing except for black, he collapsed in her arms.

Yoona asked for help to carry him and they both rode a taxi. She asked the driver to take them to a hotel nearby and so he did. She checked in a room while feeling so satisfied.

“I would just like to ask a favor… call this number and ask the person to get this guy, his name is Lee Donghae, and he’s sick and drank. Give her the key of his room.” Yoona said and thanked the receptionist.

They entered the room and Yoona lay him on the bed and she started to undress him and left him with only his boxers on while she on the other hand undress herself as well and lay beside him. She waited hours to surprise someone she wanted to hurt so badly.

“Did that stupid girl call her? Aiisshh the pill will just last for half an hour…” she thought.