Shot SIX

SHOTS of LOVE

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Hyunseo, tomorrow we will be meeting my friend, don’t forget about that okay?” Yeo said.

“Neh… So I guess my no-where-to-go practice will be cut off again.” Hyunseo just barely smile.

“Anyway, aren’t you tired? I mean your leg, how is it?” Yeo asked with full of concern in her eyes.

“Never been better but don’t worry unnie, I’m still young and in fact its been 4 years already so I guess my legs are now starting to heal.. completely.” Completely heal? Are you kidding me? She thought.

“I’m allowing and covering you up to do what you please but don’t stress yourself dongsaeng or else my big mouth will explode.” Yeo laughed but she was serious about it, she really cares about her like a big sister.

After her friend’s accident, she became a witness on how Hyunseo struggled to walk again and how she tried to change her faith.

☆~~~★~~~☆

Donghae woke up because of his phone’s vibration only to read a reminder message from his annoying bestfriend.



From: Eunhyuk
Yah! Don’t forget to meet
Me today! You promised!
Arasso? Pyong pyong ^^





“Aiishh.. this guy.” Donghae got ready because for him, a promise is a promise.

“Oppa! Anyeong…” Sunmei jumped in her brother’s bed.

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you that you’re banned in my room? OUT…” Donghae pointed the door signalling his sister to step out of his room.

“Oppa, it’s been weeks since that day when I found out about your girlfriend, so stop acting all pissed okay?” 

“How many times should I tell you that she’s not my girlfriend!!?!?!?” Donghae sounded pissed all over again but he’s still covering his face with his pillow.

“Fine… She’s not your girlfriend but your dream girl.”

“YAH! OUT!” Donghae yelled and tried to push his sister but she was fast, she went by the door and sticked her tongue out and formed a heart shape in her head then shouted back. “Saranghae…!” Donghae can’t help himself but to smile after his sister left his room. “Oh! Right… Hyukjae.”