Shot EIGHTEEN

SHOTS of LOVE

 

Hyunseo’s POV

*Ring ring ring*

“Unnie!” I heard dear Sunmei’s voice that made me smile after remembering things that keeps on haunting me.

“Oh! Sunmei…” I smiled knowing I was talking to her, She was close to me not because she was Donghae’s sister and I was his ex girlfriend but I was close to her because she was adapting my dream and I wanted her to continue it, to continue what I didn’t finish.

“bogo shipo unnie! When can I see you again?” 

“I miss you too dear; do you want me to see you? I’ll fetch you to school and I’ll teach you some basics again.” I was getting excited to see this kid.

“Unnie, I’m actually ahhmmm. I’m at your back right now.” I was shocked when she said it though I was happy too to see her waving at me but I wonder how she went here. She’s too young to spazz anywhere, she might be hurt and kidnap!

“Sunmei! Why did you go here alone?” I worriedly ask.

“Well, I was just excited to see you unnie and I wanted to surprise you and we haven’t been in contact after what happen to you and to my brother, I was afraid that you might be mad at me also.” She pouted and talked really fast like she’s tongue twisting.

“I won’t be mad at you dear, the problem between me and your brother is different okay? And good thing I was here when you wanted to surprise me but don’t ever do this again, what if you went here and I wasn’t here? Tsk… come I’ll treat you today.” I said and hugged her.

“I know you’ll be here… “ She smirked, the smirked I really love about this kid. 

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Unnie, I have to go home now, my mom keeps on texting me.” 

“Aigoo… you didn’t tell her that I was with you?” I asked but I’m still worried.

“well, I did and she actually wanted to see you. Mom also missed you, she misses your compliments about her cooking.” She said and smiled.

“But..”

“Don’t worry unnie, my brother is not there, he always goes home late, drank and tired of work. I think he’s killing his self through that.” Donghae is doing that? *sigh* babo Hae! 

“Oh really? Ahhm.. okay I’ll go with you now.”

Sunmei’s POV

Assa! Things are going smoothly now! Yey! While we were on the car, I keep on telling stories about my brother not being in his self because I know Hyunseo unnie will be so worried about him and she might go back to him.

“Sunmei, your brother loves you so much so you better take care of him okay?” Unnie said who’s in verge of crying. Luckily we arrived at our place. 

I was actually alone except for the maids of course. My mom was actually not there coz she has a business trip with dad but it wasn’t a lie when I told Hyunseo unnie about my mom missing her compliments.

“Unnie, Mianhamnida, I’m actually alone right now, mom isn’t here, I just wanted to show you something. Will you let me show it to you?” I asked while doing all my might to sound pitiful! 

“But… Arrasso.” When we entered our house I called my brother silently to tell him that Unnie is here and he have to move fast, my brother hanged up and I can sense that he’s really moving fast. AJA oppa! 

☆~~~★~~~☆

“It’s your brother’s room” She said.

“Yes it is and what I want you to see are here, inside this room unnie.” I know unnie was hesitating but I have no choice but to let her enter the world where everything started.

“Entering someone’s room without permission is bad sunmei.” Those words remind me about my brother. OH RIGHT.

“LOL unnie, I heard that before, my brother ones said that to me when I went inside his secret room where I was actually taking you.. come on!” I held her hand and persuaded her to enter. I know unnie was dumbfounded. 

“But….”

“No more buts unnie, I just have my right now. We better move fast.” I said and smiled.
We entered my brother’s room and went directly to my brother’s “secret gallery room” and I push her inside.

“This room is my brother’s biggest photo album, I meant gallery. He keeps things he loves here.” I said then I noticed that Hyunseo unnie was now tearing but smiling at the same time, she went forward to touch her own images that my brother secretly captured and I think I made the right choice to let her see this….

Hyunseo’s POV

Sunmei pushed me to enter the room which I was hesitating to do coz I was afraid to see what was inside but I never knew that……

It was my photos, my images before I knew Donghae. It was me dancing in the images, it was me who fell after making a mistake, it was me sweating cause of tiredness, it was me smiling and it was me who was crying because of things that hinders me. I didn’t know…. I didn’t know that he knew me before and captured my flaws and my deepest emotions