Shot SEVENTEEN

SHOTS of LOVE

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Oppa, I’m really sorry okay? But I think I have to go this far.. to solve things out.” I whispered to my brother’s ear, he was sleeping peacefully but his lips never formed a smile. 

☆~~~★~~~☆

Donghae’s POV

I had the best dream last night but then... I woke up and found the reality ahead of me. 

“Dreams are just dream… I hope to never wake up if I’ll keep on dreaming about her.” I mumble and scratched my eyes.

“Good Morning!” I was shocked when I heard my sister’s voice beside me who was eating crackers in my bed.

“YAH! What are you doing in my room? And don’t eat here! This is not a table.” I said but I grab her food and eat it myself, maybe this is good to start my day.

“YAH! This is not a table! Stop eating my food!” She said it back to me and grabbed her food back then ran afterwards but she stopped on the door step and shouted. “DREAMS do come true oppa!” She smiled and ran again.

“Dreams do come true? It’s just on fairy tale sunmei.” I mumble again. I wanted to believe those words but….

☆~~~★~~~☆

Hyunseo’s POV

When I ended my relationship with Donghae, my sea became empty again, no fish can be seen, silence filled me again, my frustrations are back, clicking of shutter was never heard, my time didn’t stop again because only him can do that, it was only him who taught me the shot of love who can stop time when given the chance.

I miss him but I’m afraid to let my heart desire something that is not really meant to me, I’m afraid to be wounded and suffer again, I’m afraid to be hurt.

Normal POV

Hyunseo wanted to be back again, back on doing the stuff she always does before she knew Donghae. When she was still dancing and when she was still holding on to her faith that what the doctor said will be proven wrong, that her passion will never come to an end but now her passion, the ballet is just going to be a torture to herself, her legs was never going to heal ever again that’s why she never told to Donghae about her past life because she wanted to bury it deep. 

 

She secretly went for a checkup last month; she was alone that time and she never let anyone to know about the condition of her right leg.

Flashback

“Doctor Kim, my right leg keeps on hurting like I’m having a cramp.”

“Tell me honestly Hyunseo, are you still dancing?”

“Yes… but it won’t affect my injured legs right? It’s been 4 years already so I have nothing to worry about and I just visit coz I’m worried about the continues leg cramp I’m feeling after every practice I’m doing and I’m still continuously drinking pain relievers.”

“We have to do some x-rays, check things out okay?”

 

--
“Didn’t I advise you to take a good care of your leg? Your right leg is now badly injured Ms. Park, 4 years was long indeed but you had a serious injury that cause your bones to be broken when you had an accident.

I know that we did the operation which was successful but cracks are now visible in your legs again and veins in your legs might loosened up and you might never be able to walk again, Pain relievers only stop the pain but it was never proven to heal cases like yours so now I’m advising you to stop what you’re doing Ms. Park, I know I’m being harsh but you have to be more careful now or else things will get even worse.”

END of flashback.