Shot TEN

SHOTS of LOVE

Every now and then, Donghae and Hyunseo never failed to go on a date because this time they’re going out not as friends anymore but lovers, couple to make it exact and all thanks to Eunhyuk and Yeo.

☆~~~★~~~☆

~Flashback~

Weeks passed after their first so-called friendly date and now, Donghae is 100 percent sure that he’s deeply, madly and crazy in love with Hyunseo so one night he called Hyuk to ask for help.

“Eunhyuk-ah, meet me tomorrow around 10 in the morning, arasso?”

“Why? Is this urgent?”

“Very urgent because this is between life and death so you better come.” He hanged up the phone without waiting for his reply then dialled another number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Anyeong Yeo, it’s Hae.”

“Oh Donghae. May I help you?”

“I’ll just ask some question and help if it’s alright?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Ahhmmm… Do you mind to close your store tomorrow? Whole day? I’ll definitely pay if it’s needed.”

“EH?! Close? What occasion is going to happen?”

“I’ll explain everything tomorrow…”

“Give a definite and reasonable explanation tomorrow so I can close it the whole day.” 

“I will… Gomapta Yeo.”

~the next day~

“So what’s the commotion Donghae? Remember to give a very good excuse to persuade me.” Yeo reminded and asked Hae with a smile visible in her face.

“What’s between life and death now?” Eunhyuk asked then stared at him waiting for his response.

“Well… I-uhm.. thought about… Yeo, I.” He was stuttering like a mad man, panic was running all over him thinking how to express himself the way he wants it to be shown.

“Oh come on... be brave Hae. Talk.” Yeo excitedly said because she sensed that this will be a news about her friend.

“I.... want to confess.” 

“OH ! I knew it...” Eunhyuk said then Yeo and Hae looked at him.

“You knew what?” Yeo asked while raising her eyebrows.

“Just kidding... I just want to cut the crap out of you Donghae.” He laughed but he was just smacked by Yeo who was so pissed because the momentum was cut by his stupid joke. At the other hand, Donghae was still serious and he was about to finish his nails because of what he’s feeling.

“Okay, I’m in love and I want to confess to her and I want it to be special.” It was a 20 seconds silence; the two witnesses were just staring at him while trying to absorb what he just said and to break this silence Donghae just coughed and said “What?Do you Mind to help me how to make it special?”

“Donghae, you asked the right person...” Yeo said then her store suddenly opened. 

A customer was shoved after cutting what she was saying. “We’re close and bye....” She said and closed the door in his face and went directly to the guys. “You heard that? I’m closing my store just for the sake of this, so we better start now before Hyunseo comes back.”

Donghae talked the plan out and the two people helped him all around. They put away the chairs behind the corners, covered the room with a blue small light bulbs like a Christmas light, red petals were all over the ground, a table in the middle of the room covered with assorted flowers swimming around it, chocolates on the other side of the table swimming like what the flowers are doing and lastly the final touch, the snowglobe ballerina at the middle of EVERYTHING...

“Oh my gosh Hae, this is heaven... My friend will really love this and will really love you, aigoooo....” Yeo was absorbing the sceneries all over the store while Eunhyuk was stood frozen beside her, speechless of what they did.

“Yah! You don’t have a mouth now huh?” Yeo poked him.

“This is good you know, I never thought that Donghae, my bestfriend whom I’ve known for years can think of this. I didn’t know that he has this cheesy side you know.” Eunhyuk retorted then tapped his friend. 

“This is nice Hae, goodluck okay?” Donghae just smiled and hugged the two for helping him out and for letting him use the store.

“Why did you even think of using my store Hae?” Yeo asked out of curiosity. Of so many places, he chose the sapphire blue coffee house.

“The answer is simple; Hyunseo likes the colour Blue which this store has, the vibrancy and aura of this store will complete my confession you know.” He smiled like a total angel and was just punch in the arms.

“Yah! What a reason!” They just laughed after that.

To make a memory of the place, Donghae, as usual grabbed his camera and took a shot with Eunhyuk and Yeo present on it.