Shot SIXTEEN

SHOTS of LOVE

 

Sunmei’s POV

“Oppa! You’re drank again! What are you doing huh? Drinking will never solve anything!!!!” I shouted at him.

“Tell me sunmei, what can oppa do?” My brother asked who was crying like a baby.

“I’ll help you oppa…. Hyunseo unnie and you deserves happiness.” 

I’m a 10 year old girl who people usually think as a KID who can’t solve things like this, things about love, a relationship between a girl and a boy. Well it’s natural though but I’m different, I’m special and I do understanding things like this.

My brother loves Hyunseo unnie, I know this fact cause I’ve seen it with my two eyes. I know Hyunseo unnie loves my brother as well because she changed him though I know my brother is already kind but unnie gave him a light, a LOVE LIGHT which was destroyed by Yoona… Aissh! I have to be the switch of my brother’s love light, I have to turn it on again. I have to help him and unnie of course.

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Yoboseyo… Eunhyuk oppa… ahhmm, can you meet me after school?” I don’t have any choice but to call Hyukjae oppa, he can help me.

“Oh! Sunmei, okay… I’ll fetch you, I’ll tell it to your brother first okay?” 

“OMO! No you can’t! Don’t tell him oppa!” I yelled at the phone, accidentally okay?

“Easy kid, okay okay, I won’t… Then I’ll fetch you there and I’ll treat you an ice cream.” He sounded like he’s controlling a laugh.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you oppa, don’t be late! I hate to wait. Bye.” I hanged up without waiting for his reply. 

☆~~~★~~~☆

“Sunmei!” I heard a voice calling for me and I knew it was Eunhyuk oppa coz I asked him to fetch me didn’t I?

“Anyeong oppa!” I dropped the formalities coz I remembered the time when he said that I have to drop the honorifics if I’m talking to him.

“Let’s go.” He held my hand and I can’t help but to blush, I know I’m young but I really have a crush on him. I just hope that time runs fast and I can be with him but I know that in the eyes of the people who can see us, I’m the daughter of this man, well anyway this is not the right time to think about my future (a/n: I can’t help but to laugh and imagine this thing!) I have to help oppa and unnie!

“So what do you want to talk about?” Eunhyuk oppa asked.

“Well, I want you to help me. We have to solve my brother’s problem.” I seriously said but he just laughed thinking that I’m joking and stuff? OMO…

“What can a kid like you can do?” He said and I was right after all, people think that kids can’t do and solve love things.

“A kid like me can do A LOT of things that you immature people can’t ever think.” Opps, I think I was harsh coz oppa was silent after I said those words. 

“Okay then, what’s your plan?” Now, he seriously asked me with anticipation in his voice.

“Well, of course we have to have plan A then plan B or soo if things get rough okay?” I said and oppa just nod.

“Plan A, YOU have to call Hae oppa and tell him to prepare a bouquet of flowers while someone have to call Hyunseo unnie and ask her to meet whoever called her but in reality it’s Donghae oppa she should meet. Okay?” I fervently said but Eunhyuk oppa laughed again. OH! What now?

“I was really anticipating your plan but Sunmei…… we already did that.” He said.

“YOU DID? Oh my goodness! I never knew that you people could think like this.” I was astounded by what he said; I really didn’t expect them to think this…. Hmm…

“Yah! What do you think of us? Stupid?” He asked and so I retorted.

“Well YES…” Ooopss I meant what I said but I can seriously see in his eyes that…… OH NO! I just pissed him.

“Be thankful you’re a kid, I better go now.” He said but he still smiled.

“Thank you! But hey oppa! I still have a plan B and I know that…. You didn’t even think about this. BUT I won’t say it… I’ll just do it by myself; you should watch and learn okay? Anyeong! Thanks for the time though and thanks for the ice cream.” I said and ran, well the store was near in our house so I better go and prepare things out... Assa! This will be a success… I can smell a grand slam!