LAST SHOT

SHOTS of LOVE

 

I ran as fast as my feet can because today will be my last chance, the last chance of forgiveness…

I headed to the door of my house and took big steps so I can be at my room before it’s too late and fortunately God was with me, She was still there, she was there looking at my most kept secret.


“Finally you’re here… gotta go and you two should fixed this Bye~~” Sunmei said and closed the door and after a long pause she initiated to ask the question I was already expecting.

“You’ve known me for how long?” She was eyeing me with tears dwelling in her eyes.

“I’ve known you for a month before introducing myself to you as a stranger.” I honestly said.

“Then why did you keep it from me?” I don’t know if she’s mad because of how she was interrogating me and now, I was actually losing hope, maybe it’ll be really the end of us…

“I didn’t want to keep it from you, I was about to say this on our 100th day but that was the day I never wanted to happen again.” Yes, I cursed that day because it was the day where Yoona arrived in our life. 

“And maybe there was a reason why I haven’t had the time to tell you the truth and maybe this is the reason. I honestly captured you before, I didn’t know you, I didn’t know that our lives were connected, I didn’t know that Yeo was your friend .Maybe it was never a coincidence when I greeted you back then because I just pulled over from my car when I saw you walking in a rainy day but It was a coincidence when I realized that we’re actually about to meet, it was the day I was waiting for. You don’t know how happy I’ am when you introduced yourself to me, the person who gave me the light and soul, I’ve finally found her and one reason why I kept this to you and waited for 100th day that didn’t happen was because I want to bury this; I want to have a new place, a place where YOU AND I belong to. I want US back, back to where we start. I don’t know if this is enough to punish me but… I don’t know what will happen to me, if you, a missing part of my life will leave me forever.” 

“I’ve heard enough and I don’t want to hear those words ever again.” The dwelling place of her tears fell apart, I made her cry again and will I forever make her cry? 

“Is this--~ a goodbye?” I said, with pure lump in my throat.

“Yes…….. We should mark this day as our Goodbye................................. and the start of making the place where YOU and I belong to.” I was speechless; did I hear the wrong words? Did she just speak the words I was dying to hear?

“Mwo?”

“I love you my dearest fishy! I will and forever will! Don’t swim back at the deepest sea, because I will forever stay in this land.” She did say it… I never thought this will be the end, or maybe not... because this will be the start.

Hyunseo’s POV

Maybe his words pierce my heart, maybe I didn’t give him the trust he needed the most, I left him alone, I’ve heard enough of his explanation, I have to stop being selfish and hard as a stone, I need him as much as he needed me. 

“What did you say?” What’s wrong with him? Didn’t he hear what I said, I’m embarrassed already, I won’t spill those words again, not today but maybe this reply will stop those questions.

Normal POV

She tiptoed, grabbed his nape and kissed him with passion, adoration and love as he on the other hand gave the same amount of what she gave and kissed her back like there is no tomorrow ahead of them and little Sunmei whom they thought have left was the witnessed of the whole they gave to each other and took a SHOT OF LOVE that Hyunseo and Donghae Deserves for a life time.

 

 

 

 

 


~~~FIN~~~

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING~~  see you on my next stories? ^^