Shot EIGHT

SHOTS of LOVE

 

☆~~~★~~~☆
 
From: Mr. Lee

Good Morning Hyunseo-sshi ^_^

From: Dream Girl

Good Morning Mr. Lee… How are
you? =)

 
From: Mr. Lee

Fine fine. When are you going to be
informal? I told you, we’re friends 
now right? Let’s drop the honorifics,
shall we? ^__^


From: Dream Girl

Are we? Hehe.. but how will I call you 
then? And I’m not the only one
who’s being formal here.. =)


From: Mr. Lee

I don’t know ^^… You can call me Donghae if
you want then I’ll start calling you Hyunseo
no sshi anymore.. =)


From: Dream Girl

Donghae as it is.. ^^

From: Mr. Lee

What are you doing?

From: Dream Girl

Walking… I’ll go to my secret place again.

From: Mr. Lee

I hope to see that secret place someday.
 can we meet sometime?


From: Dream Girl

Sure, but when?

From: Mr. Lee

 
It’s up to you. 

From: Dream Girl

 
I don’t know… T__T

From: Mr. Lee

 
What’s with the crying face? Hehe..
what about today, after your doings..?


From: Dream Girl

 
Sure, let’s meet on the coffee shop.

From: Mr. Lee

 
Arasso! Take care Hyunseo…
See you later…. ^^




☆~~~★~~~☆

“Oh ! Lover boy is going crazy…” Eunhyuk said and smiled.

“Omo! What are you doing here Eunhyuk? It’s early in the morning and you’re spazzing here!” Donghae retorted, annoyed by the sudden appearance of his friend who caught him smiling like “crazy” as what Eunhyuk just said.

“Am’ I not allowed here anymore? Did you already forget that you owe me big time? I didn’t say where I find Hyunseo, I didn’t say that you were her stalker.” Eunhyuk grinned trying to refresh his memory.

“I’m not anymore… You see?” Donghae replied and raised his phone in his face..

“Right… for 2 weeks?”

“Yah! I’m not stalking her anymore and we’re friends now.” Donghae pouted like a child.

“Why is that face showing when you said that you were just friends? You want more than that?” Hyukjae imitated him and smirked.

“Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“Nothing, it’s been a while since I visited here and Aunty missed me and Sunmei also but I guess she’s not yet aware that I’m here.”

“Should I call Sunmei? She’ll be very happy to see you. I don’t know why a 10 year old girl likes you…” 

“My charisma is different you see?” Hyukjae flashed his famous gummy smile.

“Yah! You Pedo Oppa!” Donghae laughed and both started going down to have breakfast.

“Sunmei! Look who’s here!” Donghae called her sister’s attention and she looked at Hyukjae’s direction while blushing.

“Aegyo…” Donghae teased and they started laughing except for Sunmei of course.

“Come and eat with us Sunmei.” Eunhyuk said while tapping the chair beside her. The whole time they were having the breakfast, Sunmei was silent and keeps on taking a glimpse on Eunhyuk.