Shot FIFTEEN

SHOTS of LOVE

Hyunseo’s POV

*ring… ring… ring…*

“Yoboseyo…. Ne… Yes, I know that guy… Wae?!?! Is he alright? Okay…” I hanged up the phone and immediately went to the hotel where the said receptionist said.

I arrived at the place and asked for him. The receptionist gave me the key to his room and so I went there as fast as I can…….

BUT....

I never knew that this will be the day I won’t forget for the rest of my life… I never knew that the curse day didn’t end yet; I never knew that he can do this to me after saying the words….. I love you and forgive me…… Words are deceiving... so is him.

Kissing another woman can be accepted…. But this time…. He’s already tearing my heart apart.

“Donghae?” The entire slump on my throat is entirely visible. 

Donghae’s POV

I woke up after 5 seconds when I heard a familiar voice calling for me…

“Donghae.” It was Hyunseo but I was lying on a bed head aching while a girl is beside me.. a girl who didn’t call my name. Yoona..?

“Hyunseo…. Let me… explain…” Can I explain everything? What did I do? It wasn’t really long when I just saw her cry and now…. I am ripping her apart.

“How~~ ho-w can you--- Do this to me?” she ran again but this time I moved as fast as I can and grab her arm.

“Let me explain…” I said without anything running on my mind, what will I explain?

“Explain? Again? What do you think of me huh? Is kissing her not enough to hurt my almost dying heart? Do you think I’m blind to not understand what just happened? Dress yourself and ask yourself in the mirror if forgiveness can be given completely. Let’s end this ~~” I can’t think of anything, she’s right I hurt her again, hundreds times. I don’t want to let her go… not now, not ever. I cut her words with a kiss but she never responded and just gave me a slap I deserve. She walked out and never looked back. This is the end of us.

☆~~~★~~~☆

“What did you do this time Yoona? What are you doing?” I asked full of hatred in my eyes.

“I slept with you can’t you see?” She pointed herself but I know nothing happened. I’m sober enough I didn’t drink too much and most of all something is really disturbing.

“I didn’t sleep with you and nothing happened… Why are you doing this Yoona?” Tears fell in her eyes; I can’t pity her for destroying something precious.

“I--- I love you oppa… What’s so good about her? Am’ I not good enough for you?” She said.

“You don't love me Yoona... You just wanted to be love. I treated you like a sister and will always treat you like that. I love her and only her and will always be her, what’s so good about her is the goodness you don’t have. How can you go this far? Pretending that something happened between us, you’re too low for doing this.” I left her crying inside the room, I’m sorry for saying such a harsh word Yoona but this time it’s different… 

Hyunseo’s POV

Going at the hotel was the worst decision I’ve ever made in my entire life, yes… worst because it ripped my heart into pieces, the same pain I felt years ago was felt again the moment I stepped my feet on the floor of their room.

A dream was shattered in my past and will a love shatter this time? Is life just being so unfair and ridiculous to me? Crude and miserable? I’m useless; I guess love is not just for me and HE’s just not for me… 

☆~~~★~~~☆

Normal POV

Days, weeks….The Tick of clock was ringing on his ears. When will the day he can see her again? He did everything he can do. He went to her house, begged several times but her parents said she was not there, he knew for the fact that they’re lying, he knew that she was there but her parents covered her up.

He even explained his self to them about what happen that it was all planned. Mr. and Mrs. Park believed him but they can only believe him and pity him because no matter how many times they defended him to their daughter, she won’t listen to it, Hyunseo was already afraid but that didn’t let him give up. 

He asked for help, help from Yeo this time but he was just slapped hard on his face. Yeo knew what happened and so Donghae explained everything that it was just planned, he never intended to do such thing, that she loves Hyunseo more than her life.

Yeo knew this, the true feelings of Donghae toward her friend. She believed him as well but she can’t also do anything because Hyunseo doesn’t want to listen.

“I’m sorry Donghae, maybe this is not yet the right time, let her think more… She was torn apart.. let’s wait for her to mend it.” Yeo seriously said.

“I want to mend her heart myself… It’s my entire fault!” Donghae shouted and bang the table.

“Easy Hae, this takes time and don’t blame yourself…. Blame that Yoona…! I knew it from the start that she was obsessed with you! How can she go this far.” Eunhyuk said hatred visible in his voice and face.

“Where the hell is that ? How dare her destroy a perfect couple?” Yeo was irritated and mad as well; she wanted to slap yoona’s face hard.

“It’s already done, and I think she’s regretting what happen and she already went back to states.” Donghae said.

“How can you easily forgive and forget Hae? You’re so damn kind to do that!” Eunhyuk said and yeo agreed.

“I did forgive her already because I have to forgive her, she’s not in her right mind but I won’t forget what she did to me.”

☆~~~★~~~☆

All this time, after doing talks and actions, Hyunseo didn’t let herself be seen by him, she doesn’t want to see him.

Both were actually breaking their hearts… 

“Donghae explained his self already hyunseo, won’t you believe him? It was all just a plan… just forgive him girl, I know you two loves each other so much.” Yeo persuaded.

“I love him too unnie, I really do. I already forgave him but please… I’m not ready to see him, it just breaks my heart. And maybe no one is to blame.” Hyunseo said whose eyes are still swollen because of crying.

“Enough of hurting yourself dongsaeng. Stop this and just talk to each other.” Yeo advised…

☆~~~★~~~☆

Every day, Donghae will always go home drank and crying. His parents knew everything; they knew that he wasn’t to blame. Yoona even asked for forgiveness before going back to states and explained herself but she lost the trust that Donghae’s parents gave her and Sunmei on the other hand wanted to kick her out of their house when she came.

“Oppa! You’re drank again! What are you doing huh? Drinking will never solve anything!!!!” Sunmei ones shouted to her brother.

“Tell me sunmei, what can oppa do?” Donghae asked who was crying like a baby.

“I’ll help you oppa…. Hyunseo unnie and you deserves happiness.”