Bad Boy

A Leap of Faith
CHAPTER II
BAD BOY

Minho

 

I'm running late for the dinner that my cousin Taemin's throwing for his friend from London. I was planning to skip it but my cousin insisted that I joined them. The door was open just in time when he was looking for me, "I'm here!" I said, suddenly the lady in front of me step back and lost her balance. I tried to steady her but my arm caught her waist and pulled her close to prevent the both of us from falling on the floor making us face each other just a few inches apart. She's beautiful, I thought.

"Sulli I'd like you to meet my cousin Minho. Minho, this is Sulli."

Before the two of us could react Jonghyun started teasing us already. "Minho, I think you should let Sulli go now."

"Sorry," I said and let go of her immediately.

Introductions were made over dinner. Taemin told us that he met Sulli at a hospital when he was applying for summer residency at London and helped him look for a place to stay. The others started asking her so many questions but she answered it all very brief and politely while I ate my dinner quietly. 

I didn't stick out for dinner much long so I asked to be excused and went to my room. She was saying something about being nice to meet me and all those stuff but I didn't bother to look back. I heard my cousin apologizing for rude behavior and her that maybe I'm just probably having a bad day.

After a few minutes, I heard the guys saying goodbye to the guest.

"The dinner was great, thank you very much." she said.

"Good luck to you and welcome to Harvard." says Key, "if there's any thing we can help you with, our units just down the hall, number 5."

"Thank you very much, see you around."

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on my door and I saw Onew peeking inside, "can I come in?" he said.

"Sure."

"Minho, what's with the bad boy attitude? You know Sulli's nice and she's your cousin's friend, you should cut her some slacks."

"What about? I'm always like this."

"But you're not like this before..." before my best friend could finish off the sentence I cut him out.

"Stop it okay, that's already in the past.I don't want us talking about it, ever."

 

 

**Thanks for reading guys! I'll try to make the next chapters more interesting. ^^ **