Leaving Home

A Leap of Faith
CHAPTER I
LEAVING HOME

Heathrow Airport, London

Sulli

 

"Are you sure about this?" says my best friend Siwon.

"I'm okay Si, you already took care of everything there, besides it's only for two years and I'll be going home during the holidays and you can always visit me." Siwon is two years older than me, he and I have been best friends since childhood. Our parents and brothers are best friends so even though he's older than me and a guy, practically living in each others houses as we grow up makes us technically best of friends. Don't get me wrong, I love Siwon, he's always been there for me and I the same for him; so having him as my best friend is one of the greatest thing that happened to me.

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea, you can always take your MBA (Master of Business Administration) here." he is still trying to convince me. Unfortunately, I'm already decided regarding this matter.

Even though we grew up together, Siwon and I have different interest. At the age of 24 he already received his diploma and license to practice as a cardiologist. As for me, I took up Business Administration to help run the family business.

"Alright, but if anything goes wrong you must call me first okay? I'll miss you Suli.l"

"Don't  worry, I'll be fine and I'll miss you too." I hugged my best friend and boarded my plane to Harvard.

____________________________________________________________________

"My friends and I are having dinner at my place, do you want to join us?"

"That would be great! But I need to call Siwon and my parents first, let them know I arrived safely."

"Okay then, my unit is just next door, number seven and I'm looking forward to having your first American dinner with us."

"Thank you so much Taemin."

When I entered the room, I just know Siwon went overboard with everything. The unit is a two-bedroom unit, its very spacious and everything looks great. I took my phone out and called my parents while I familiarize myself with the place . The phone call was very brief since it's already late in London. Right after I hung up the phone, my phone rang and Siwon is already video calling me.

"So how do you like the place." he asked me as soon as I answered the call.

"The place is great, thank you so much for arranging everything."

"That's wonderful, the reason why I called is to remind you to eat dinner and your medicine."

"Oh right, dinner. I should probably go now, Teamin and his friends are waiting for me. You should sleep, you have shift tonight at the hospital."

"Okay, I'll call you later. Bye."

____________________________________________________________________

*ding dong

"HI Sulli, come everyone's excited to meet you."

"Everybody, I would like you to meet a good friend of mine from London." I looked inside the room and I saw three guys almost the same age as Taemin. "Sulli I'd like you to meet my friends, Onew, Jonghyun and Kibum but we all can him Key." Everyone said hi and greeted me cheerfully.

"Guys have heard anything from Minho, he left with me when I went to pick Sulli at the airport."

"I'm here!" I was very surprised  when I turned around to see who is it, I suddenly lost my balance.

I felt someone's arm behind me and pulled me up and when I opened my eyes I was looking right into a pair of big brown eyes just few inches apart from mine. Everything around me seems be to moving so slow.

"Sulli I'd like you to meet my cousin Minho. Minho, this is Sulli."

 

 

**I'm sorry the story plot is slow, please look forward for the next chapter ;) ^^**