Morning Dream

A Leap of Faith
CHAPTER XV
MORNING DREAM

Sulli

This night has been a crazy rollercoaster ride for me. I don’t know what happened at the catwalk but one’s thing for sure. Everything changed.

Minho

The runway looks so long. This is my first time modeling, to top it all off, I’m beside the girl that makes my heart skip a beat. So you do the equation and there’s a high probability that I’ll mess this one up, but I know I shouldn’t think like that, I know tonight is very important for Sulli and I should pit my act together. After walking back, we were instructed to stay at the back center of the stage and face each other, I myself was surprised by what I did that moment, I moved my face closer to her face and whispered, “I don’t know when and how, but can you please give me a chance. I think I'm starting to like you.” After I moved my face away, the audience erupted with a loud applause and then Abie the designer is already hugging Sulli. I stepped back and moved towards the other models because honestly speaking, I don’t know how to face her. Maybe later, maybe I’ll have the guts to explain everything.

I got changed and greeted my friends who are waiting for us at the back stage entrance.

“You look amazing out there Minho, maybe you can change profession and be a model instead,” said Onew. I hugged everyone and thanked them for the support. I looked at the stage and saw Sulli still wearing the dress, she’s still surrounded by so many people, Siwon on the other hand is on the same situation just beside the stage, and Siwon was also surrounded by many reporters. “Taemin, I didn’t know the two of them were famous models,” said Key. “Just like Sulli said yesterday, the two of them started really young and you saw how beautiful Sulli was on stage, you should see them together, they’re like god and goddess while walking the runway,” my cousin said. When Siwon saw me he excused himself from the reporters and went towards us.

“You were wonderful out there Minho! Everyone is asking about you,” Siwon said. I thanked him for the compliment but said that the show would probably look better if he’s the one who model with Sulli. “Non-sense, you two looked amazing! I’m really glad the summit went to overtime this afternoon.”

Key must have noticed my anxiety, “Are you okay?” I’m thinking if I should tell them what happened on the runway or not, but I’m really desperate now so I started telling them everything, but I keep on glancing at Sulli, because I was afraid that she might go away and I could never see her again.

After telling them everything, everyone hit my back and congratulated me, even Siwon who was just listening intently to what I feel for her best friend smiled and shake my hands. “I’m happy that my friend found someone like you. Just don’t make her cry or I’ll take her and bring her back to London.” I was really astonished, after what I said to them they didn’t even blink or look surprised.

“Well you Minho, we sort of see that one coming,” said Onew. Right then and there, a realization just suddenly struck me.

“Did you guys plan this?” I look at each of them and everyone looks guilty with my accusation even Siwon. “I can’t believe it, you all set us up.” My best friend puts his arm on my shoulder and said, “Don’t hate us Minho, yes we planned everything but we didn’t force you to tell her that didn’t we?” Before I could even answer, Sulli was already walking towards us, so I decided to talk to them some other time.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I said. It’s very awkward but I know I have to man up and prove to her that it wasn’t carried away by the moment when I said that to her.

“Come on guys,” Siwon said and put his arms on Sulli and me. “We should celebrate, there’s a great restaurant here I really like to try. Let’s go!”

I was surprised to see her like that. Sulli drank two beer mug bottoms-up! I couldn’t find my interest in drinking that night to celebrate, looking at her like that really made me worry about her more. Is she acting like that because of what I told her earlier? I was so torn, I really want to talk to her about what happened but she refuse to look at me or even be near me. Finally, the guys convinced me to drink shots with them, I was on my tenth shot and I started to feel really dizzy. Good thing they decided to drink at the hotel’s bars, I know we can’t talk to each other because we’re both drunk so I said goodbye to everyone and went upstairs to the room.

Sulli

The room was very cold, but I feel alright because I felt warm arms around me. I must have drunk so much that I Siwon ended up on my room taking care of me. Siwon was always like that, whenever he saw me that I’m way past my limit, he would always stop and take care of me. When I looked up, I saw Minho beside me, his arms wound around me while my head is on his chest. He cuddles me so closely, I should have felt suffocated but instead I feel really warm and good. Maybe I was just dreaming, how I could end up in bed with Minho, I’m sure Siwon won’t approve this. I leaned closer to his face to see him better, after last night, I don’t know how I will react every time he’s around. My heart started to beat like crazy and a warm feeling rushed to my cheeks. Then his eyes suddenly opened, I was surprised but instead of moving away I just stayed still looking at his eyes. He just blinks and didn’t say anything. He leaned forward but I still didn’t move. He leaned further and kissed me. It was soft and tentative as polite as an unexpected kiss from someone who just confessed to me last night. Then I remembered! I was drunk last night and Si helped me out to go back to my room, he kissed my forehead and said sorry. Damn it! I wasn’t dreaming, he’s really beside me. I stared at the person next to me; I was looking at a very surprised and stunned Choi Minho.

 


***Hope you like this chapter, I'm really excited to share the next one as soon as I finish it.***


***Keep the comments coming, they really inspired me to write more! Thanks for reading!!***