Truce

A Leap of Faith
CHAPTER XVII
TRUCE

Sulli

As soon as I closed the bathroom door, I started to feel real dizzy. Everything went so fast, the next thing I know I'm already on the floor and my eyes cold shut.

 

Minho

When Siwon entered the room, he rushed beside me and brought Sulli to the bed. "I'll call 911" I said, I was about to dial the number when he stopped me. "That won't be necessary," I was about to protest when he picked up his phone and call someone. After a few minutes, Alec, his assistant entered the room.

"Siwon, is she alright? I need to know if she’s okay.” I want to hold her hand and stay at her side. Instead of answering me he stands up and pick up his phone again. “Hi Heechul, I would like to ask a favor. Yes she’s okay but I still want to run something and I don’t want to risk her travelling even just for a few hours. Alright, thank you. We’ll bring her in as soon as she wakes up. Thank you!”

For hours I just sat beside the bed waiting for Sulli to wake up while Siwon check up on her almost every hour. The guys also found out what happened to Sulli and they were all worried sick. Siwon said that Sulli wouldn’t want to wake up with so many faces staring at her. He promised that he’ll call us as soon as she’s already awake.

The guys started to ask me questions about what happened this morning, they were not shock when I told them that Sulli and I share the same bed last night but assured to them that nothing happened, not entirely though, but still I think it’s not appropriate to tell them that I kissed her the moment I saw her beside me. It’s already lunch but still nothing from Siwon. At quarter past twelve, the bedside phone rang.

“Minho, Sulli’s awake now.” Without even telling the others, I head back to the other room to see Sulli. I saw her already standing up and talking to someone on the phone when she saw me, she hangs up the phone and smiled at me. God I want to see that smile every day for the rest of my life. I rushed inside and hugged her, and then she laughed at me.

“Hey, nice to see you too!” she said. “You look amazing last night by the way, everyone’s been asking about you they said that if you ever change profession you must absolutely try to model.”

“Sulli, what happened to you, are you okay now. Siwon said that he’ll take you to the hospital.”

“Of course I’m okay, Si’s just over reacting. I’m sorry if I scared you there this morning. It’s only because of lack of sleep it’s nothing to worry about. I should head back to my room to fix my things, we don’t want to miss our flight back, and school’s starting tomorrow so I’m kind of excited.” Before I could even say anything, she’s already outside. I tried talking to Siwon about what happened but just like Sulli said, “Sorry to worry you Minho, I really tend to over react about things especially about Sulli. She fainted because of sleep deprivation. I’ll head out first to take care of things.” I know they’re hiding something, but I don’t want to push it too much. I’m afraid that if I ask too much question she might not give me a chance to be close to her. This morning, I realized how important she is to, just the thought of her being sick makes me want to stay by her side always and take care of her.

I don’t know when I started feeling like this for her, it’s been barely a month since I’ve known her, she even actually annoyed me the first time I saw her. I even this modeling stint for her and to top it all off I even said I like her on the runway show. One’s things for sure, I not only like her but I’m already starting to fall for her deeply.

Sulli

We arrived at Harvard Square half an hour before six o’clock; I insist that we fly back this afternoon because school will already start tomorrow. The other’s look convinced that nothing was wrong but not Minho, during the trip back, I always caught him looking with those worried eyes. I feel guilty actually for lying to him but I think it’s the right thing to do. I know I should be the one to blame about that kiss in New York, if I hadn’t look at his face and looked at him closely he wouldn’t find me staring at him when he opened his eyes. Deep down inside, I never regret kissing him or him kissing me, whatever. The thing is, I really wanted to kiss him back, thank God for self-control, and it’s been a while since I had the feeling of wanting to kiss someone back.

“I think it’s best for you to come with me back to London,” Si said when we entered the apartment. I know he’s eager to talk to me about this all day but restrained himself because of the others. “Ssul, no one here knows your condition. What if something happen you?”

“Don’t worry, I’m alright. You said it yourself; I can do extreme sports and exercise all day. I’m healthy as a horse.” I said. My best friend slump back to the couch and said, “What if I’m wrong, what if your condition has worsen? Ssul, I can’t afford to be on the other side again of the OR waiting for you to come out.”

Two years ago when I was involved in a car accident, my parents told me that Siwon stayed outside the OR waiting for me during the surgery and that made me love my best friend ever more. I love him so much that it hurts me that he’s putting his love life at the back seat. Yes, he is a successful surgeon and cardiologist, many women are after him but he always ignores them to look out and take care of me. “Si, please. I promise to take care of myself, I’ll ever fly to New York to see Heechul for check-up every month if that’s the only thing that can make you go back to London.” Heechul is also a cardiologist who is a friend of ours from London who was transferred to New York. After pleading my case to my best friend he eventually wavers and allowed me to stay.

As soon as semester started, I became busy writing my dissertation and paper works from the office also helped me forget about New York. Dad was pleased to see that I can juggle studies and work at the same time. A lot of things happened, a lot of changes occurred, but one fact remains. That kissed changed everything.

 

 

***I hope this chapter made up for the last one. Hope everyone enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter.***

 

***Thanks for the support and keep the comments coming you can also follow me on twitter @SiMinSul19 for any request! If you have time, please upvote :)***