Chance

A Leap of Faith
CHAPTER V
CHANCE

Onew

 

After the dinner incident at Minho’s I notice that he got grumpier and quiet. Sorry Minho, I know you’ll be mad but you’re giving me no choice.

**Ring ring!

“Onew, what’s up?”

“Taemin, is Minho with you?”

“No why?”

“Well, I was wondering if you’re friend Sulli has someone waiting for her back in London, you know, a special person.”

“None that I know off, why the sudden interest?”

“Well you know, it’s already been three years and I was thinking maybe Sulli is the Angel we’ve all been waiting for Minho.”

“I don’t know Onew, but is he ready? I don’t want either of them to get hurt.”

“We’re not going to put them in one room and just tell them to like one another that easily. I do know my best friend but desperate times need drastic measures.”

“You have a point though, we’re not telling them to like one another; we’re just setting things up.”

“So are you in?”

“Count me in!”

“Okay, come over here and we’ll plan everything.”

Sorry Minho, I really think Sulli can be a good influence to you. I saw how your eyes brighten up when you saw her, even though that’s your first meeting, I can already see how she can greatly affect you.

_________________________________________________

Taemin

 

As soon as I hang up the phone, I went to Minho’s room to tell him that I’m going out for a while.

“Hey Minho, I’ll be going out first.”

Before he could ask where I am going, I ran out of the apartment and punched in Onew’s apartment code.

When I entered the room, I saw the three already discussing.

“Hey Taemin! You’re just in time!” said Key.

So all morning, the four of us just plotted how we can get the two together and talk with each other.

“Didn’t you notice that every time Sulli joins us for lunch or dinner, Minho would always skip the meal or tells us that he already ate,” said Jonghyun.

“He’s not used to have other people with us, give him some time he’s still adjusting,” said Onew. “But I think Sulli is different, this time it’s different.”

“Hey Onew, you really believe that Sulli is different, how come?” I asked him.

“If only you saw him that night. He’s face really brighten up! And she’s the first girl that wasn’t love struck with Minho so I think there’s still a chance.”

“My cousin wasn’t love struck with Minho when they met, how come they didn’t work out?” said Key.

“Because your cousin was head over heels with him, and Minho was irritated because she’s too much,” I said. “Come to think of it, when I was in London I never saw Sulli act so y or bossy. She’s simple and everyone likes her. She even treats their maids as friends.”

“I hope all of you are right, I really miss the old Minho,” said Jonghyun.

“We all do.”

 

**the next day..

When I came out from my room, I saw Minho watching TV. “Do you ever get drunk?” I asked him. I scavenge an ibuprofen for my headache.

“You should thank Sulli for helping you last night, you’re so wasted.”

“Really?”

“Hey Taemin, do you anyone named Siwon?” I was really surprised when he asked me about Siwon, even before I can answer him, “Never mind. Forget that I ask.”

It took me a few seconds before I recover from his attack question… I immediately look for my phone and texted Onew.

“Onew! You’re right, I think we have a chance.”

 

 

**Hope you like it everyone! Comments are very welcome. Thank you all for the support!**