The Guardians

The Unwanted

 

[NOTE: Hi guys~! :D LOL
Look, I just wanna apologize if I haven't updated right away... I said I would, but I didnt.
It's just that, I suddenly got busy about my college duties, and forgot T^T
Mian...
But anyways, thanks for reading this still, and subscribing~! :D I appreciate it a LOT ;)
So, let's get to chapter 2, shall we? xD]

---

June 14, 2013
HHG University Cafeteria

“Are you sure we’re gonna talk to them?” A short girl asked.

“Well, why not? I mean, they’re new students, transferees, to be exact. Come on, it doesn’t hurt to socialize once in a while.” A blonde answered back.

The short girl glared at the other. “Is it really that easy for you to forget what happened five years ago?”

The blonde girl stopped eating. “Come on, Sunny, it was FIVE years ago. People change. And it’s not like they’re gonna hurt us or something.” The latter answered truthfully.

“Hyoyeon, that’s exactly what you said when we first saw Donghae too.” A tall girl butted-in.

Hyoyeon thought about what the younger had said. “Well… Uhh… I… We didn’t know he would actually turn us down.”

“Exactly. That’s what I’m telling you in the first place. We can’t just trust anyone now.” Sunny stated.

Hyoyeon can’t help but just sigh. “Maybe getting to know them is a bad idea after all… But you kno---“

“Hyo, enough.”

As they were continue eating, the tall girl suddenly stood from her seat. Hyoyeon and Sunny both looked at her.

“Sooyoung, where are you going?” The eldest asked.

“To THEM.” Sooyoung flatly answered, as she started walking to them.

Sunny widened her eyes. “I thought you agreed not to?”

Sooyoung stopped for a while. “Well, I change my mind.” The latter grinned, and continued walking.

Hyoyeon, on the other hand, smirked. “Hah! I won!”

Sunny stuck out her tongue.

“Don’t blame me if anything goes wrong. I have already warned you guys.”

///

“Hey there~”

“You’re…”

“Choi Sooyoung. Just call me Sooyoung.” The latter sat beside the doe-eyed girl.

“Hi, I’m Yoona.” Yoona flashed a smile at Sooyoung, and vice versa.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” The tanned girl shook hands with the other.

Sooyoung continued to flash a smile at them. “Nice to meet you.”

“You’re an old student?” The eldest of the three asked. “I’m Taeyeon, by the way.” The latter offered her hand to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung gladly shook hands with Taeyeon. “Hi. And, yes, I am an old student here… Along with those two rascals sitting over there.” The latter pointed to where Hyoyeon, and Sunny was.

The three nodded in response.

“Yeah. I saw them with you when you came in earlier.” Yuri added.

“Let me introduce them to you.” Sooyoung whistled.

Because of the loud noise, all the people in the cafeteria, turned their heads to Sooyoung. The tall girl noticed this, and stared back at them. Coldly. And because the latter’s intense glare, the people removed their stares, and got back to their business. Sooyoung then brought her attention back to the two.

“Why do you have to whistle like that?” Sunny glared at the younger girl.

Sooyoung just ignored the cold glare. “Sit down, and introduce yourselves.”

“Hi, I’m Hyoyeon!” Hyoyeon started off.

Sunny sighed, but continued off anyway. “I’m Sunny.” The latter flatly said.

“Well, this is Yoona, Taeyeon, and Yuri.” Sooyoung took the initiative to introduce the other girls.

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona flashed a smile at the other two.

“So, you’re transferees, right?” Hyoyeon started off with the questions. “From what school did you came from?”

Yuri was the one who decided to answer. “Yes, we are transferees. And we came from Goryeo High School.”

“Oh… So, you guys are friends since then, or are you related by blood?” The tall girl, asked.

“No, we’re not sisters. We just live like one.” Yoona chuckled a bit.

“And we actually live together for quite some time now.” Taeyeon added.

“Why?” Now, it was Sunny’s time to ask.

“Well, my parents are working in Paris, and they rarely come home. Yuri’s father owns a company in Dubai, and her mother just stays here. And Yoona’s… How should I say this?” Taeyeon paused for a while, and hesitated if she should continue. The eldest glanced at her maknae. Yoona just smiled at her, telling her that it’s okay for her to continue. Taeyeon smiled back, and continued. “Yoona’s parents are already in another world.”

“Oh… Sorry if we had brought that one up.” Hyoyeon said in a low voice.

“No. It’s okay. I’m used to it, really.” The doe-eyed girl tried to bring up the mood.

They all smiled.

“So, since you now know a bit about us, it’s your turn.” Yuri stated.

“Well actually, the three of us are just friends too. But we met each other two years ago here, in this university.” Hyoyeon started off, again.

“Ah, I see.” Taeyeon responded.

“I’ll just get something.” Sunny stood, and walked away from the group.

“Sooyoung-ssi, is Sunny-ssi, always like that?” Yuri furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded their heads in response. “Well, she has a little problem in socializing with other people.”

“And she really doesn’t talk with people she barely knew.” Hyoyeon added. “Please understand her. She’s just normally like that. But I’m telling you, she has a kind heart.”

“Yeah. And once you get to know her, and be her friend, you’ll get dorky.” Sooyoung added with a chuckle.

The other three just nodded.

“So, she’s a dork just like Taeyeon unnie, huh?” said Yoona.

“YAH!” Taeyeon shouted.

The group chuckled.

There was a complete silence between them, before Yuri decided to speak again. “Umm… Can I ask something?”

Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung looked at each other, before responding.

“Sure. What is it?”

“Well, you guys mentioned that you met each other here two years ago, right?” Yuri asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“By any chance…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… Do you know them?” The tanned girl pointed to the three girls retreating from the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes.”

///

“Jessi, what should we do?” The redheaded girl started to panic.

Jessica took a deep breath before responding to her overly reacting sister. “Sis, we are NOT going to do anything. And that’s FINAL.”

The youngest tried to protest. “But unnie…”

“Quit with the buts.” The eldest looked at her two sisters. “We can’t stop them now, can we? They talk, they get along, the secret spills. And that’s it. End of story. We don’t have a single right to tell them to not have friends. They have their own lives too you know.”

“Jess, what about what happened five years ago?” Tiffany can’t help it. She’s hella worrying.

“Tiff, that’s FIVE years ago. And that all happened in LA. We’re in Seoul now, our hometown. See the difference?” The eldest continued to reason out.

“Unnie, people are all the same.” This time, it was Seohyun who reasoned out.

“You know, the best way to throw away those worries of yours… just DON’T talk to them, nor get near them.” The brunette stood from her seat. “Do you two understand me?”

Both Tiffany and Seohyun looked at each other before they nodded.

“Look, as long as you listen to me, nothing will go wrong. I’m your unnie, trust me.” Jessica added. “Let’s go.” The latter walked ahead.

The other two stood from their seats, and followed the older.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, we won’t let anything happen to you three

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again.” A short girl murmured to herself, as she watched the three retreating figures.

---

[NOTE: I'll give little clarifications again, ok? ;)
1. Donghae here is... someone special to Seohyun specifically. (I'm NOT really a SeoHae shipper. I just find them cute together~ LOL xD And you'll get to know him later on.)
2. Sunny's not really as cold as JeTiHyun here. She just don't trust people easily.
3. They are already 3rd year college students, by the way. xD
4. Based from what Sooyoung did there ^ (the part when she glared at the people.), well, students really wouldn't dare to mess with them.
5. The one who murmured in the last part... Well, I bet you know already *winks*

Uhmm... Yeah that's about it... LOL xD
I apologize if it confuses you. I just can't risk on revealing things yet. Just be patient, please~ *puppy eyes* Ok enough xDD
Oh and I'll give 'hints' in every chap, ok? ;)
KAMSAHAMNIDA~!! :DD]