Locked Up In Hell

The Unwanted

NOTE: Hey hey hey~ Guess who's back!!! :D Did you guys missed me?? No? Kay... *walks away* LOL joke XD I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! *hugs everyone* I know I've got a LOT of explanation to do but I'll do that at the end of this chapter so...

Hope you guys like this chap. There's more to come (I just need inspiration and stuff like that there) and I'll REALLY try to make it sooner. So hang in there guys ;) But for now, enjoy~! :DD

---

Fourteen hours.

Jessica had been staring at the ceiling for fourteen hours straight that she nearly bore a hole into it. She sighed. She stood on her feet (metal rattling against each other as she did so) and started taking steps towards the door before her; then, back towards the wall at the far end of the empty room; then, back again towards the door. She halted her steps right in the middle of the room, and stared down at the chains still clamped around her wrists. She let out an amused grin at the sight and scoffed after.

Shattered pieces of metal came flying into the air suddenly, and Jessica rotated her wrist in a therapy manner. She stared and stared at her reddened wrist as the colour of her skin slowly came back into its normal complexion. Jessica sighed as she flopped herself down; her back against the cold concrete barrier between her and the outside world.

Jessica played her fingers and puffed her cheeks as she thought of a plan---a plan that involves getting out of the place unnoticed, and finding and rescuing her Yuri.

But... where was Yuri?

Wherever they may have hid the tanned girl, they had hid her so well; because she couldn’t even smell a single trace of scent coming from the girl.

“Damn it!” Jessica gripped her hair in frustration and tried to think further. She tipped her head up and stared again at the ceiling.

There was an opening on the far corner on the right---near the full-length mirror on the side. ‘Why I haven’t saw that earlier?’ she thought to herself as she cursed inside her mind at her stupidity. She had been carelessly staring at the ceiling and only noticed the opening (that could most probably lead her anywhere outside this asylum) just now.

“You’re so stupid, Sooyeon! How could you be so stupid?!” Jessica flicked her own forehead. “God! Why am I talking to myself?” the brunette finally stood on her feet once again and inched closer to the corner of the room to get a closer look at the opening.

It was an air vent---a wrecked air vent; its screens hanging loosely on its corners. Jessica reached up and tear the black metal screen off from the vent---it left a clattering sound on the floor later on.

Jessica nibbled on her lower lip as she thought of the things she should do next; of the place that this vent could lead to; and if she would be able to find her girlfriend before they could even do something to her. ‘Oh My ing Gosh! What if they’ve already done something to her?! Sh*t!’  she cursed silently before she leaped herself up and into the vent.

‘Wait.’ Jessica told herself as soon as her body was already inside the air ventilator. ‘What if this IS a trap? I mean, I’m sure Boa unnie saw this opening earlier.’ She mentally slapped herself after a what seemed like an argument with herself. “But... I have to find Yuri.” She muttered loudly. “I think I’m going crazy right now; talking to myself like this... ugh...” she finally decided to move forward and further to wherever the vent leads her to.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Yoona’s POV

 

 

 

I hear voices.

“How long do you think she’ll be unconscious?” voices I’m not evidently familiar with. They were voices of a male, I can tell; and I can’t be wrong. But I can’t move a single muscle. I can’t even open my eyes---rather, I don’t want to open my eyes; I’m afraid that if I did, they’ll do something to me, like in thriller movies. Oh. My. God. They’re not gonna---no way.

I shook my thoughts off. “She’ll probably wake up by tomorrow.” I heard the other person answer after a while. “And by then, Boa noona already had everything arranged.” Boa? Who’s Boa? Their boss? “Let’s go.” I heard the same guy say. And there were shuffling of feet and clattering of heels that followed.

And then, the door shut with a click. And then, another click.

They locked me in.

 

 

I took a deep breath, and unfortunately coughed hoarsely. I clutched my chest. I feel my whole body ache. I slowly opened my eyelids, and I feel a sting. I raised a hand up to my eye and felt my right eyelid---I feel something wet and warm. I looked at my fingers.

Blood.

. My right eyelid’s cut open and it hurts. I looked around at the room I’m in in difficulty (well, after what seemed like a whole day that my eyes were shut, everything became a blur.) I blinked several painful times until my vision got clearer, and clearer, and clearer. I tried to haul myself up by my elbows, but to no avail, I slumped back on the floor with a loud thud.

Ouch.

“Aish!” My voice echoed throughout the room---a dance studio I meant. I was in a dance studio, I presumed. Well, the room was wide, with a large set of mirrors by my foot; there were metal bars on each four sides of the studio---the ones ballet dancers hold on to, you know? And then, the floor was a polished hardwood.

 

 

It was dark, though. The studio was dark; and I wondered, is it evening already?

I whipped my head sideward---which brought an intense pain on my neck. “Damn!” And there, I saw a cloth of what seemed like a velvet drapery covering the windows---I presume. Oh, so that’s why it was dark.

I inched closer, painfully closer towards the windows. I crawled and crawled until it was enough for me to reach for the soft curtains. A yellowish stray of light immediately made its way into the room as soon as I flipped the hem of the drape a little---just enough for me to confirm that it wasn’t night time yet, and I almost sighed in relief. Why wouldn’t I? Suspense movies happens in the night so don’t blame me.

I coughed once more, but this time, I felt a wet, sticky substance trail out of my mouth. I looked down immediately. “Ugh... why am I seeing so much blood today?” I muttered to myself hoarsely as if my voice was ripped off from me.

Again, I tried to stand up, and this time, a jolting pain shot through my stomach; and I curled up and clutched at my aching abdomen. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hissed as I tried to touch it. Breathing heavily, I slowly lift up my shirt as I struggle to take a peek at what was causing the severing pain. this, I can’t see.

I threw my head back onto the floor and took another deep breath, but this time, I finally did it---I finally hauled myself up by gripping the metal bars and using my remaining strength (if there was even anything left) to get my aching body off the floor.

For a moment, I let my whole body lean on the window while trying to regain my balance; and it’s almost like I didn’t know how to stand up on my own two feet. Minutes passed and my breathing came back to normal, as well as my composure.

I hastily pull the set of draperies aside so that the room was now lit with the sun rays. I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness, and I know I wasn’t supposed to because I’m not like Seohyun---I’m not a vampire, but---wait. Seohyun. ‘Seohyun.’

“Seohyun.” I think I said her name for about a hundred times before I finally took some courage to look at myself.

It almost crashed me to pieces---my current appearance. I was almost covered in blood that anyone would think that I swam in a pool of blood. My dark strands were sticky, there were trails of blood on the side of my face (some were even trickling down), my right eyelid indeed had a deep cut, my shirt’s stained everywhere with blood---my own blood. And I nearly gasped in horror if it wasn’t for my reflex of covering my mouth with the back of my hand.

What the hell happened to me??

I removed my cardigan cautiously and let the material drop on the floor. I inched closer to the mirror in front of me while limping. I scanned my body further more.

It’s like I just came back from a war---a filthy war. I lift my shirt up once again and saw the huge stab wound just beside my navel; the wound was still bleeding. It’s almost a miracle that I’m still alive with all these gushes all over my body.

I pulled down my shirt and sighed.

I remember what happened

I remember clearly who dragged me into this asylum.

 

 

 

 

 

---

Author’s POV

Tiffany sat on the roof of the mansion and let her feet dangle on the edge. She sighed as she watched her skin sparkle due to the sunlight caressing her skin. She smiled for a moment, like she was fascinated with her condition, then, she frowned again.

“Woah!”

Tiffany stretched her right hand to her side reflexively, catching the figure who just skidded down on the roof in the process. She turned her head towards the petite girl that was now beside her, catching her own breath. “Tae, I know you’re a werewolf, but please! Could you be more careful?” she chuckled softly when Taeyeon turned to her and smiled---the same smile she fell in love with (the one where her chin dimple was showing)

“Sorry.” A huge smile was still plastered on Taeyeon’s face.

Tiffany muttered a “You’re forgiven.” Before looking back at the sun beaming in the sky before them. She bit her lip as she remembered their argument inside her bedroom moments earlier. In Guk had told them to just lay low as they thought of a good plan to get Sooyeon and the rest back, safely---if that was even possible; but nevertheless, they had to try.

“Fany...”

“Hmm?”

For a moment, Taeyeon found herself staring at the beauty sitting right beside her. she stared at her as she let her brown orbs travel along the girl’s porcelain face.

Eyes, nose, lips, jawline, and just everything about Tiffany seemed captivating, even the way that every inch of her skin sparkled like diamonds---it’s beautiful.

‘Perfection’ The corners of Taeyeon’s lips was slowly quirking up into a sincere smile, but the devil inside her restrained everything that was about to happen. She raised a hand up to her chest and clutched the fabric of her shirt. She continued to stare at Tiffany the same time she felt her own heartbeat through her clothes.

Taeyeon closed her eyes momentarily, and took a deep breath. “Don’t... worry too much.” She muttered as she dropped her hand that was clutching her chest earlier, fall to her side.

“I can’t help it. I love my sister so much.”

“I know.” Taeyeon placed her left hand over Tiffany’s right. She squeezed Miyoung’s cold hands lightly, and the former squeezed back. Taeyeon smiled again. “We’ll get them back. I promise.” She reassured, and Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into a warm embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Something just doesn’t seem to fit.”

Sunny nearly skidded down the hard material of the roof if it wasn’t for her hold on the outer shell of the mansion's chimney. “Aish! Could you minimize your ‘element of surprise’?” she nearly threw a punch at the younger girl standing behind her with a poker face.

“Could you stop your ‘element of eavesdropping’ then?” Seohyun stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms by her chest. She was the first one to look away from the older girl’s glare, and back at the two hugging figures sitting on the edge of the roof.

The sun was finally setting right before them, and it almost gave Seohyun a hard time staring at Taeyeon and Tiffany from afar. But she was a vampire; it didn’t matter. It never does. “Why are you here? Do you need something?” she heard Sunny ask her after a while of silence between them. “I’m starting to think that Taeyeon’s comeback is just for show.” Seohyun said, not looking at the girl in front of her.

Sunny glanced back at the couple who were now talking and giggling and being mushy and all; and she nearly gritted her teeth. “What do you mean?” she looked back at Seohyun. All this time she haven’t felt anything different from Taeyeon; the latter was still the same girl they met. And now, she didn’t get why Seohyun was saying things like this all of a sudden.

“I mean, think about it,” Seohyun lightly scratched the side of her head with her forefinger. “She haven’t even told her parents yet that she’s already back.”

“Well, Luhan already did that earlier.” Sunny reasoned.

“She refused to see them.” Seohyun said as a matter of fact.

Sunny just shrugged. “Maybe she wanted to rest first. You know... spend time with Miyoung?” she didn’t know why it was almost like she was protecting Taeyeon from their maknae’s accusations and such. “Yah, Joohyun... stop thinking sordid things, will ya? We still need to get ready to get your sister and her lover and your lover out of this mess, remember?”

Seohyun puffed her cheeks. “Right.” She sighed before she turned around and suddenly jumped down from the roof. Sunny huffed in the air.

“Tsk... vampires...”

Sunny shot a last glance at the two lovers before deciding to go down from the roof. She gives Seohyun’s statement a careful thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

A tanned girl splayed across the queen sized bed stirred in her sleep. All this while that she had her eyes shut as she wondered in dreamland, she tossed and turned, and tossed and turned until she finally decided to end her senseless dream.

Yuri fluttered her eyes open while breathing heavily as if her what seemed like hours of sleep exhausted her to the very ends of the Earth. She heaved a sigh as she continued to stare at the art deco concept chandelier laying still on the ceiling above her. She let her eyes wander.

The room she was in was huge; even bigger than her room in Taeyeon’s household, and even bigger than Jessica’s room---well, at least a little bit bigger. There were two semi-circular side tables on her both sides; a tv set sat right before her. The floor was carpeted; and there was another door on the far right corner of the room---a bathroom, she presumed. The double doors that lead into the bedroom were on the left, and the window was on her right (it was covered with a thick velvet red drapery, so she assumed it was a window.) Yuri stood up, carefully; removing the set of blankets, duvet and comforter off from herself.

This wasn’t her room at all.

No. Not at all.

‘Where am I?’ she moved to set the drapes aside. The moon lit brightly in the dark sky, along with a set of stars; almost lighting the bedroom she was in. The street below was almost dark (if it wasn’t for the lamp posts that was lit, it would’ve been like a ghost town down there) people turned to walk every now and then; some turn to the curve at the end of the street, and some just go straight and cross the road onto the next street. From up here, they almost seemed like black ants searching for food for the colony.

Yuri lightly chuckled.

Then, she remembered something---what had happened earlier in the house.

 

 

 

Flashback

“You’ll never get me, and you’ll never get them!” ear-shattering sounds of broken glass echoed throughout the empty hallway and into her bedroom. She bolted right up at the commotion happening right on the other side of the door. “What the?” she murmured to herself as she got down on her bed, setting her foot on her cold maple-wood floor.

“Sica! Are you okay?” Yuri was about to twist the handle of her door, when something---rather, someone had slammed into the door hard. “Yuri! Don’t open the door!” her girlfriend’s voice roared on the other side---which didn’t fail to make Yuri flinch and back away a little.

Another banging and shattering sounds came pounding back on Yuri’s ears. “Sica!” she didn’t hesitate anymore and pulled the door of her bedroom wide open. She stepped into the dark hallway. She went to feel the light switch along the wall with her hand. And right when the recessed downlights lit the whole floor, Yuri gasped in horror at the situation right before her very eyes. “S-Sica... what?” she said dryly---unsure of what she was going to say.

Yuri was trapped in her own train of thoughts until the sight of her girlfriend falling off from the bridge that connected the hallway to the balcony, with a loud crash. Yuri was so sure her limbs were shaking in fear now; and she almost fainted when the hooded figure---who had just thrown her lover just now, looked at her menacingly. The figure leaped down unto the first floor of the house.

For a moment, Yuri was left in a daze as she thought that the hooded figure looked awfully familiar. “Donghae?” without second thoughts, she let her feet drag her down the stairs and to the first floor of the house.

“ you! Die!” she heard Jessica curse and saw her threw the hooded figure unto the grand piano just in time that she reached the bottom step of the staircase. Yuri covered with both of her hands---preventing herself from ellicting a gasp at the scene. The figure quickly composed himself (the figure IS a man, she’s sure of it.) and throw Jessica on the far end of the living room, crashing onto the flat screen tv in the process. “Jessica!” Yuri exclaimed.

The hooded figure turned to the tanned girl who just screamed and immediately made his way towards the latter; Yuri took a few steps back, heart pounding hard on her chest. And then, the figure was suddenly laying down on the ground in a curled-up position with bits and pieces of glass scattered around him. Jessica had just threw him the coffee table.

Jessica was breathing heavily as if her lungs still functioned. “Yuri, I told you to not open the door.”

Her girlfriend’s voice was husky to the point where she barely heard what she just said. Yuri wanted to go to her side and hug her and get out of here, from this mess, but the hooded figure was suddenly on his feet once again, and threw Jessica once more within a speed of light.

Yuri had her eyes widening again at the sudden movement. Her breath hitched as she witnessed the love of her life and THAT criminal fight for their lives as they further ruin the remaining furniture inside the household.

The two went running in the direction of the kitchen, and this time, Yuri gathered all the courage she had left and came racing after them---hoping she could grab her girlfriend’s hand and drag her out of the house. “Sica.” Yuri stood by the entry way of the kitchen as she watched Jessica slowly stand up from her kneeling position on the ceramic floor tiles. “Jess...” she hurried onto the former’s side, helping her up. “Sica...” she called out; tears starting to form on the corners of her eyes when she saw Jessica’s blood-stained face (and body) “I’ll get you out of here.” Yuri moved the tangled strands of hair almost covering Jessica’s face, aside.

 

 

 

“Yuri...” Jessica suddenly pulled her girlfriend in for a soft, sweet liplock for a good ten seconds and pulled away slightly. “No matter what happens...” she reached for the tanned girl’s left hand and interlocked their fingers. “Don’t let go of my hand...”

“I won’t. Not this time.”

 

 

 

 

 

Everything went black from Yuri’s perspective.

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri raised a hand up to the back of her head and searched for something---something odd that may confirm that everything that had happened last night were all real (she was wishing it was anything but real)

The back of her head was sticky.

Yuri brought her hand down; shaking as she already knew what her hand came in contact with. Then, she finally knew that everything that had happened were all real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul.” A very familiar voice interrupted. Yuri cautiously turned at the voice; she couldn’t be any more thrilled. “Hae...” the tanned girl called out, almost in a whisper. Donghae closed the door of the bedroom behind him, and started taking steps towards his cousin.

“Wait.” Yuri held up a hand---which successfully halted Donghae’s steps. She backed away, utterly forgetting the fact that there wasn’t any space left between her body and the window behind her. “Just... s-stay there.” for a moment’s sake, she wanted to curse at her stupid tongue for stuttering.

Donghae creased his eyebrows at what Yuri had told him to do. “Yul, what’s wrong? Are you hurt? Do you feel indifferent? What?” he placed his right foot forward---attempting to take a single step.

“Hae! Just... just stay there!” Yuri said louder and more clear, but she knew her voice nearly broke. If Donghae was anywhere near being involved in kidnapping her and Jessica (Add the fact that he tried to kill and nearly killed her girlfriend) she didn’t wanna risk him getting near her. “Where’s... where’s Jessica?” she let her hand rest on her side as she engaged in a staring battle with her own cousin. She never knew (never even thought) that everything would come to this. Donghae was one of the nicest people she ever knew in her life; and she doesn’t have any ing idea what was Donghae’s motive in all of this.

“Listen---“

“I am listening.” Yuri grabbed the table lamp near her in a swift move. “Tell me what I don’t know. Tell me why. Tell me how. Tell me everything.” She gripped tightly at the lamp’s thin metal body---her knuckles turning white as she did.

“I will, okay? Put that down first.”

Yuri glanced at the lamp she was holding, then, at Donghae. “No.” her voice was now cold. It didn’t even get to occur to her how she managed to.

“Don’t you trust me?” Donghae made a hurtful expression as he took several steps forward. Yuri quickly threw the Japanese screen cap covering the lamp’s head; she slammed the light bulb onto the window behind her, making shattered pieces fall on the carpeted floor. She pointed the now-sharp ends of the remaining glass cover of the light bulb towards the guy standing metres away from her. “Give me a good damn reason why I should continue trusting you.” The tanned girl clenched her jaw in anger.

 

 

 

“I’m your cousin.” Donghae simply answered; he smirked inwardly. Because he knew, his cousin always softens at the topic of family. “Come on, Yul.” He reached out a hand---urging Yuri to give him the lamp. But Yuri stood still in her position, still gripping hard on the lamp as if Donghae haven’t spoken.

“Are you?” Yuri’s voice wavered. She didn’t even know who was she talking to now. It was like, the person who’s in front of her right now isn’t her cousin; that it was just some darkened creature wearing her cousin’s face. “Ever since you brought me here by force... can I still label you as my cousin? After what you did?”

Donghae dropped his hand to his side and sighed. “Yul, I never... I never wanted this to happen, okay? I just had to.”

“Had to?” Yuri’s voice rose again in anger. “You had to try to kill my girlfriend, wreck Taeyeon’s house, hit me on the back of my head?? You had to??” she scoffed in astonishment. “Who are you? You’re not the same Donghae I grew up with.”

For a brief moment, Donghae felt his chest tighten with Yuri’s last statement. He felt like he was suddenly being crushed by a bull-dozer and he could hear his bones shatter with every move. It was a shot to the heart. “Look. I... I’ll tell you everything. Just... just put that thing down and let me explain.”

Yuri looked at him, memorizing each outline of his face before deciding what she has to do. “There’s nothing left to explain.” And with that final statement, Yuri shoved the lamp onto Donghae’s chest---stabbing him right on the heart.

Donghae was stunned at the bold move but didn’t flinched. He held the lamp’s protruded body and laughed menacingly. “I think you forgot about the fact that I’m a vampire now and these things don’t end my life.”

Yuri smirked at him. “I know. But that will.”

 

 

 

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows and was utterly confused but even before he could turn around, a hand did it for him and shoved a flaming material onto his flannel jacket. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” he screamed and staggered back unto the wall behind him as he tried to put out the flame.

Yuri felt pity and had the slightest urge of helping Donghae but she felt a tug on the hem of her shirt. “Yuri, let’s go.” She turned to the older girl beside her and grabbed her hand in hers. And then, they both ran off without looking back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was panting real hard as she and the older girl who still holding her hand tight, reached their destination---which turns out to be an old railroad. Yuri slumped down on the wide railroad below her, pulling the other girl down with her. “Thanks... for... saving... me...” the tanned girl said in between pants. And the other girl just watched her as she regained her breath slowly but surely. “Wait. How did you even know where I was? I mean, I’m pretty sure that place was as huge as your mansion.”

The brunette just smiled. “Well, I guess I was lucky enough to find a way to save my girlfriend.” Jessica let out a giggle afterwards; gums showing.

Yuri smiled along. “Come here, you.” She pulled Jessica into a warm, tight embrace and stayed in that position for a good five minutes until the older of the two reluctantly pulled away. An “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” question came after. Yuri shook her head in response. “No. He didn’t get a chance to... thanks to you.” The tanned girl smiled sweetly.

Jessica landed a playful slap on her girlfriend’s shoulder right when she felt butterflies in her stomach and suddenly forgot about the mess they were all in. Then, she finally remembered something. “Wait.” She flicked her fingers; and Yuri turned to her in a confused expression. “What is it?”

“Where the hell is Yoona? I told her to wait here.” Jessica murmured to herself and hissed after.

Yuri widened her eyes. “YOONA’S HERE?!”

Jessica grimaced at her girlfriend’s unusually loud voice. “Aish! You didn’t have to shout, you know? And yes. She’s here. She was kidnapped too.” The brunette shook her own ear until her hearing came back. “Don’t ask now. I’m not in the mood to tell everything yet.”

The younger of the two nodded. It finally came to her senses that Jessica was covered in a red substance (that was dried up now) “You’re covered in blood...” it almost came out like a whisper.

“Yeah... but I’m fine. I’m a vampire, remember?” Jessica chuckled.

Yuri tucked a loose hair strand behind Jessica’s ear. “Yeah... I know.” She pulled her girlfriend close again and landed a peck on the latter’s forehead. “Salty.” She joked---which never failed for Jessica to smack her arm again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahem... I’m sorry to interrupt but---“

“YOONA!” Yuri almost threw her whole body against her dongsaeng. Yoona stumbled a few steps backward but quickly composed herself. She pretended to choke as she signalled Jessica with her eyes to take away the body that was engulfing her---near on REALLY choking the hell out of her now. And Jessica immediately complied.

“Yuri, you don’t want to kill Yoona, do you?” The eldest of them three pulled Yuri off of Yoona by her shoulder. “No.” was Yuri’s answer while a grin was implied on her face. “Good.” Jessica said. “Because if you do kill Yoona, Joohyun would waste no time on hunting you down until you’re buried six feet under.”

Yuri glared at her girlfriend. “Wow. Thanks for the warning.”

Jessica looked away from Yuri as she supressed her laughter greatly. “Yeah... now, let’s get out of here before Donghae resurrects and tells the others that two gorillas and a beautiful girl have escaped from the gates of hell.” She grabbed both Yuri and Yoona’s hand, urging the two to go, but they just glared at her.

“I mean... a gorilla, an alligator and a beautiful girl have escaped from the zoo. Now, let’s go.” Jessica bit her lip, preventing an unlady-like laugh to come out of as she pull Yuri with her, and the former pulled Yoona in the process.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

JUNG’s RESIDENCE

The trio have reached the familiar villa and the familiar mansion just in time before the sun rises and people will start crowding the streets and stare questioningly at the three of them, especially Jessica and Yoona who’s pretty much covered in blood.

“Guys! We’re back!” Jessica shouted by the door step and signalled Yuri to stay put---the tanned girl put her dongsaeng that she was carrying on her back all along, down the marble floor. Yoona stumbled a little bit to the side. “Ow.” The doe-eyed girl winced as soon as her right foot had touched the ground underneath her. Yuri impulsively held Yoona by the arm, supporting her. “Aish! Be careful, you---“ “Yah! You’re the one who dropped me recklessly to the ground.” Yoona argued and stuck her tongue out right after.

But even before Yuri could have managed to flick Yoona’s forehead, she heard Jessica’s voice echoing through the whole mansion. “It’s weird.” The brunette said, scratching her head in the process.

“Why?” YoonYul asked in unison. And Yoona now had her left arm draped around Yuri’s shoulder for support.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. “Well, apparently... nobody’s home.” She saw Yoona’s expression twist in a frown and later, into a panicked one. “They’re fine. I would know if they weren’t.” and Jessica almost laughed when she saw the doe-eyed girl heaved a sigh and relief was painted on her face.

“They’re probably looking for us.” Yuri assumed (and prayed that that was the case)

Jessica nodded and set aside her worries for a while. ‘Yep. They’re fine, and probably looking for us.’ She beckoned the two younger girl’s to get inside the mansion. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” she addressed Yoona---whom waved her hands in front of the vampire frantically. “Nah~ I can wash up by myself. No worries.” Yoona flashed a nervous smile.

“Alright.” The eldest of the three, chuckled. “But... probably, if Joohyun ever asked you to clean you up, you’d most likely say yes in an instant.” Jessica teased before going up the grand staircase.

Yuri laughed at Yoona’s reddened cheeks and ears. The doe-eyed girl glared at her friend. “Hey you! Piggyback me to the bathroom.” She commanded almost like a boss; and Yuri’s smile twisted upside down. “Do it yourself. I. Am. Not. Your. Maid.” Yuri flipped her hair in a dramatic manner and turned away from her dongsaeng.

Yoona made a face and just watched the tanned girl’s disappearing figure before she started limping towards the direction of the bathroom on the ground floor of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YURI NOONA!!!” Yuri and Jessica abruptly whipped their head towards the voice that was becoming louder and louder with each passing second. Luhan halted right in front of the two, panting---both hands on his knees, for support.

Both Yuri and Jessica looked at the wolf boy with distorted expressions as they waited for the boy to continue (cause they were sure he was about to say something)

The two girls waited for a couple of seconds for Luhan’s breathing to go back to normal. He smiled at the two figures in front of him.

“Good?” Yuri asked.

Luhan nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah...”

“So... you wanted to say something? Looks like you were in a rush.” Jessica crossed her arms by her chest as she looked at Luhan expectantly.

Luhan laughed. “No. Actually, I just got excited when I heard your voices.” He shamelessly swung his arms around Yuri and Jessica---who just stood there with their amused faces.

“O...kay...” Yuri patted Luhan’s back as a sign of ‘appreciation’. “Alright, enough of this.” She said as she removed Luhan’s arm from her shoulder. “Where are the others?” the tanned girl asked, and she swore she was having a mini heart attack when Luhan’s cheerful face dropped into a serious one. “Yah!”

“They went out. Looking for the three of you...” he gestured specifically nowhere as he answered. The Chinese werewolf was now staring blankly at Yuri and Jessica’s blood-stained clothes and body, and suddenly remembered the whole kidnapping thing. “Wait. H-How did you guys made it? The last thing I remember was me getting beat up and tied up at the tree at the backyard... and...”

“And what? Did something else happened when we were gone?” Jessica asked; face wore a worried expression. She held Luhan by the shoulders and shook the latter furiously, waking him from his dazed state. “Luhan-ssi.” The older girl said in a calm but commanding voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soonkyu almost died.” A tall figure was now walking from the direction where Luhan came from earlier, and was now getting near where they were at the moment. It was the Jung’s eldest brother. “After your call with Joohyun... she, Miyoung, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung immediately went on to come save you two.” He glanced to and fro at the two girls in front of him. “But they were too late. And so, they went back here and... found no one but Sunny hanging on the ceiling---close to death.”

Jessica felt Yuri’s breath hitch, and she swore if her lungs still functioned, her breath would’ve done the same thing. “Is she...”

“She’s alive. Tiffany saved her.”

Both Yuri and Jessica sighed in great relief.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait. Where’s... where’s Taeyeon?”

All ears perked up at the name the moment it came out of Jessica’s mouth. “Don’t tell me she’s with my sisters.” The brunette said in a very low tone of voice, almost close to growling, as she clenched her fist, and her then brown coloured eyes are slowly turning into a golden shade.

Luhan, In Guk, and Yuri almost panicked at the sight. They’ve never seen Jessica like this---a beast that’s ready to run and kill every moving creature at sight. Well, sure, In Guk had seen it a million times ever since he became a ‘Jung’, but no matter how much time passes he’ll NEVER get used at the sight of the three sisters’ animalistic rage.

“W-Why? What’s wrong?” In Guk’s voice wavered as he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s a part of this.”

---

NOTE: Okay... I think that was kinda crappy and short lol sarreh but I PROMISE I'll update the next chap sooner :)

Oh and my explanation about my absence? Oh, you know... SCHOOL... SCHOOL... and SCHOOL (add that Jessica incident to the list) and so I lost inspiration and interest for a while back there. But fortunately, something clicked inside my head and made me write again LOL

I hope you guys still liked the update tho~ ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for waiting for me (for those overwhelming numbers of subs and upvotes and inspiring comments, THANK YOU). You all know I'm always so grateful :))) <3

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, my baes <3 <3 <3 til next time? :)) Hihi