Psychic

The Unwanted

 

HHG University Campus
JUNG Sisters SPECIAL ROOM

Kim Taeyeon

Kwon Yuri

And…

Im Yoona.”

“Oh… It’s THEM.” The brunette said.

In Guk furrowed his eyebrows. “You already know them?”

“Duh! They’re in our class, of course we know them.” Tiffany stated.

“Haha. Very funny.” In Guk sarcastically said.

“I thought their rich kids?” Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “I mean, THEY got in here.”

“Not all rich people are intelligent, you know. Everybody has their own weaknesses too” Their older brother answered back.

The redhead laughed first. “And you’re seriously telling us THAT?”

Jessica laughed too. (<--- LOL Imagine Sica's late reaction xD)

In Guk rolled his eyes at the two. “Ok, fine. I get it. EXCEPT for you guys. And me.”

Jessica and Tiffany stopped laughing because of In Guk’s last sentence.

“YAH!”

“Ok, so which is which?” The brunette asked.

“What?”

“Unnie said that to whom will each of us be assigned?” The youngest said.

“Ah…” In Guk nodded in understanding.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Ok. So, Tiffany… I assigned you with Kim Taeyeon.” The eldest stated while looking at the list he’s holding.

“Ah… The shortest one?” Tiffany suddenly bursted out laughing.

The rest of them started laughing too.

“HAHA! Nice one, Miyoungie!” Jessica and Tiffany high-fived each other.

Their maknae couldn’t stop laughing. “Unnie, you’re so mean.”

“Hey, you laughed too. And you’re still laughing.”

In Guk started calming down after laughing so much. “Ok, stop now. We seriously overreacted about that.”

The three girls started calming down too.

“Ok. Next is… Jessica… I assigned you with… Kwon Yuri.”

The brunette nodded in understanding. “Oh… The black kid, right?”

“Yes…” In Guk nodded. “Hey, you’re so mean.”

They all started laughing again, but not as hard as the first one.

“Would you girls stop it already? You’re seriously killing me here.” The eldest stopped laughing first. “Ok. As you already know, Im Yoona goes with Joohyun.”

Seohyun nodded.

Both Jessica and Tiffany looked at Seohyun, and stopped laughing.

“No comment?” In Guk asked.

There’s nothing to comment about.” Seohyun firmly said.

Tiffany chuckled. “Eh~ I smell something fishy…”

“Yeah. Me too…” Jessica said while looking at the maknae.

Seohyun playfully glared at her two sisters.

///

HHG University Campus
Football Field Bleachers

“Yul… Yul… Yul… Yu---“

“What?!”

Taeyeon let out her famous ahjumma laugh. “You’re really cute when you’re irritated.”

Yuri flicked Taeyeon’s forehead. “Stop complimenting me, and spill what you had to spill.”

“Do you know who’s your tutor yet?” The older girl asked.

Yuri thought for a while. “Now that you’ve mention it… No.”

Taeyeon pouted. “I wonder who will it be…”

“Why don’t you go ask that day dreaming alligator beside you if she knows already?” The tanned girl continued on reading.

Taeyeon averted her gaze to her dongsaeng. The latter tapped the younger girl’s shoulder. “Hey, Yoong.”

Yoona looked at her unnie. “Hm?”

“Do you have any idea who’s your tutor yet?” Taeyeon asked.

Yoona shook her head.

Taeyeon sighed.

“But I seriously wish it’s Seohyun.” The doe-eyed girl smiled like an idiot.

“Yeah right.” Yuri butted-in YoonTae’s conversation, while still reading. “As if she’s gonna come out here in the field, and walk towards you, and tell you ‘Hey, come with me’” The latter chuckled.

“Speaking of the angel…” Taeyeon suddenly spoke. “Look who’s walking towards us.”

The other two averted their gazes to whom Taeyeon’s looking at.

“Is this real?” Yoona couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Yul, by any chance, are you a psychic?” The eldest asked.

“Who knows I might be.” Yuri responded to Taeyeon’s question. “Just wait til she asks Yoong.”

-

-

-

-

-

 

Hey, come with me.” With that, Seohyun turned, and started walking back to the campus. “Hurry up.”

“Im Yoona, go!” TaeRi pushed their maknae off her seat.

Yoona tripped a little, and was about to bump Seohyun’s back, when the younger girl suddenly turned around, and held her by the shoulder.

“Be careful.” Seohyun turned and started walking again.

The  doe-eyed girl, turned her head to her unnies to see their reactions.

FIGHTING!” The two older girl mouthed, with their fists up in the air, as an encouragement.

Yoona, turned back her gaze to Seohyun’s figure.

‘Damn! Why do I feel so embarrassed?’

///

Meanwhile…

“So who’s gonna be our tutor?”

“And why the hell are you asking me that?”

“Because you’re a psychic.”

“Yah danshin! That was just a coincidence.” Yuri answered back.

Taeyeon stuck out her tongue.

The tanned girl playfully rolled her eyes. “Stop it, and let’s go Taengoo.” The latter pulled Taeyeon by her necktie.

///

[NOTE: LOL sorry if these past two chapters are somewhat FAIL >.< I sincerely apologize for that... It's just that I wanna update now, because I know you guys have been waiting for so long... So, yeah.. But don't worry, I'll work harder :) Oh, and thanks a LOT to my SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, and to those who give wonderful COMMENTS :)) Til mah next update~~]