It Ends Here: Part One

The Unwanted

NOTE: Just to be clear, folks, THIS IS NOT YET THE END, alright? BUT I'm planning on finishing this with just a few chapters left (maybe 5 or so. I don't know. It depends on my brain LOL)

So enjoy this for the mean time. I'll get back to you guys very soon! :D

PS. Sorry if this one's kinda short. I'm splitting this in 3 parts so...

---

Sooyoung set foot on an abandoned roof just a few blocks away from the airport. She squeezed her tire black wings back inside her body as she watched from afar a black closed van that had just arrived in front of the establishment. It had been an hour and a half after Seohyun and In Guk left the mansion, and into Incheon airport. And it had also been an hour and a half since Sooyoung left.

Sooyoung had contemplated many times whether she should follow her ‘Angel’ or not. Whether she should ignore the fact that she might get into trouble for sneaking in a vampire institute and follow Seohyun, or just stay here and wait for three weeks until the latter gets back. She knew that that was what Seohyun wanted her  to do; for all of them to do, and that they shouldn’t defy. But her sense of protecting the younger girl keeps kicking in and couldn’t be ignored.

They all knew at some point, they would all have to stop being overprotective of each other, and being paranoid. Because making sure that things were alright, led them to nowhere but danger instead of the other way around. And Sooyoung didn’t want that to happen; none of them does, not again.

Sooyoung saw In Guk and Seohyun stray out of the car, and gets all the luggage from the back of the vehicle. She can hear them speak.

“What time is your flight?” In Guk asks as he places the bags unto the airport trolley.

“Eleven-thirty.” Seohyun replies. And Sooyoung glances at her watch. It was already a quarter to eleven o’clock. Seohyun needs to check in now.

The fallen chuckles when she hears In Guk exclaims, “What?! Eleven-thirty?! You should be getting inside now!” Though, it was partly their fault to prolong the girl’s departure earlier, Sooyoung knew how Seohyun didn’t keep track of time because part of her didn’t want to leave. But she had no choice.

“You don’t want me to accompany you inside?” In Guk’s voice echoed in Sooyoung’s ears, while the latter guides his sister towards the glass doors of the airport. Seohyun slaps her brother in the arm with a sweet smile across her lips. “Nice try. But no thanks.” Seohyun says lowly. And Sooyoung outlines the roof she was standing in as she followed the two immortals.

“You know what to do when you get there.” In Guk says last, and gives his youngest sister a farewell hug. “Take care.” He adds with pat on the back. In Guk isn’t really fond of skinships, that’s a fact. But Seohyun was an exception to that. “I will. Thanks for giving me a ride.” Seohyun pulls away, and playfully punches her brother in the chest.

“Take care of them.” Was Seohyun’s last will before she entered the airport. And that was Sooyoung’s cue to drop down and run unnoticeable. Like Sunny said, of course she wouldn’t just let her angel go away like that. She had to make sure she was safe, and that she was well aware of what she was doing. Juhyun could be reckless sometimes, everyone knew that. And it’s not that Sooyoung didn’t trust her, she just had to make sure nothing bad was ever going to happen again.

The shikshin reached a wide pillar, and hid herself there. She saw In Guk get back into the car. She waited for a few seconds until the former drove off. It turned out as a piece of cake for Sooyoung to get pass through the doors (and the guards) because as of now, no human could see her, only fellow immortals could. And that’s one of the many supernatural powers a fallen angel bears---They can choose to be seen or not.

Eyes wandered eagerly as she searched for a tall girl with jet-black hair, milky-white skin, and wore a beige trench coat over a white long-sleeved turtle neck sweater, navy blue coloured jeans, and an ankle-lengthened black velvet boots with three-inch high heels. And a black shoulder bag.

Sooyoung doubts for one second that Seohyun might’ve already checked in, and is on her way to whichever gate it was she was headed.

“Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing here?”

The addressed girl almost jumped at the soft toned voice that spoke directly to her ear. She whirled around. “Whoa! How long have you been standing there?” Sooyoung clutched the area of her chest, where her heart used to be, and panted as if the organ still functioned.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. “Long enough to see you crane your neck as you tried to find me in a sea of bodies.” The latter crosses her arms by her chest and stares at her guardian accusingly. Though, she wasn’t so surprised that Sooyoung would really follow her all the way here. She knows Sooyoung wasn’t gonna let her go just like that. She expected for the worse. “Would you really follow me wherever I went?” She tried to sound irritated so Sooyoung would have a change of heart (hopefully)

Sooyoung thinks for a while. “N---Yes.”

Seohyun groans and ruffles her hair, all too lightly. She stares back at the older girl as she bites her inner cheek. She wasn’t going to let Sooyoung win, and tail her to Winchester. “Go home.” No. Definitely not.

But Sooyoung wasn’t gonna give up either. “No. I won’t. As soon as I don’t get to assure you’re safe, I’m staying here.” No. Not in hell’s sake she was gonna let this go.

“Look. I know you’re my guardian and all, and that you made my parents a promise that you’d keep me safe, but... I think this is going overboard.” As much as she wanted to tag Sooyoung along with her to wherever she might be headed to, she can’t risk to get the taller girl into much trouble as the rest of them already were. “You can’t protect me all the time, Sooyoung. You just can’t.” The slight crack in Seohyun’s voice pushed Sooyoung over the edge.

“I CAN protect you. Even if I had to completely lose my wings, I will. But not just because I promised your parents, but because I don’t know what I would do if something bad happens to you. I won’t forgive myself if you get hurt, and I didn't do anything.”

“Nothing bad is going to happen to me! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

Sooyoung took a deep breath and took a few steps closer to where Seohyun was currently standing. Seohyun was already shaking with the look Sooyoung was giving her. What the angel said next had completely struck her that she almost stumbled backwards.

“I know you’re not going to Winchester.”

She hadn’t told anyone. As in ANYONE about it. She hadn’t told a soul about what she was about to do, and what was going to happen the next couple of days, because that would complicate things, and that’ll spoil everything. So how did Sooyoung know? How did Sooyoung found out that she was bailing going to Winchester?

“Tell me honestly, what are you doing?” Sooyoung held Seohyun in the arm in a firm grip as she stared at the younger’s brown orbs. Seohyun tried to free herself from Sooyoung’s hold, but the older girl’s grip remained unstrained. Sooyoung pulled the vampire closer. “Seohyun.” Sooyoung’s voice was authoritative now, almost sounding like Jessica’s when things were getting out of hand.

“Let go of me.” Seohyun says shakily.

“No.”

“You’re hurting me.”

“You’re hurting me too.”

Seohyun felt her chest tightened at Sooyoung’s retaliation. She knew it wasn’t a literal kind of hurt, but a more figurative one. She knew that with the way she was acting now, she was truly hurting her guardian angel. And as the days go by, eventually, the others would feel the same. Maybe Sooyoung knew all along where she was going; what was her plan, and the real reason for her to leave. Maybe Sooyoung knew but didn’t say a word. Because maybe, Sooyoung wanted to hear it from her, then maybe, that would ease the pain.

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun finally freed herself. “But I have to do this.”

Sooyoung caught Seohyun's wrist this time. "No. I won't let you. Whatever it is you're planning to do, I won't let you." The truth was, Sooyoung already had an idea about this sudden departure. She knew it wasn't just because of what happened a few weeks had passed. She knew it was totally something else. And she won't leave until she finds out what.

"You don't have a right to tell me what I should do and what not. You don't manipulate my life." If hurting Sooyoung was the only way to make her go away, then, it must be done now. "This is my decision to make, not yours." Seohyun pries Sooyoung's hand from her wrist hastily.

"I don't need anyone's consent on doing what I want."

Seohyun turns her back, and says last, "Go home, Soo."

Sooyoung lets her walk away, lets her do what has to be done for now. But she wasn't going to let her go alone. She's going back to the mansion, and let the others know. She wouldn't let Seohyun fight on her own like this. This wasn't her battle. This was theirs.

"Jess, we might have a problem."

 

 

 

 

 

---

Moments Earlier
JUNG's Mansion

"Ow! Could you be more careful?" Yoona sat at one of the dining chairs while Hyoyeon cleans up her open wound. The blonde glares at her. "Yah. Do you think I have the slightest will to do this?" Hyoyeon wipes the remaining blood stains surrounding Yoona's knee with rubbing alcohol last before getting another cotton ball and pours a betadine on it. She was tasked to do the cleaning instead, because she's the only one who's brave enough to face blood. That, and because the other girls were eating.

"Sorry, Hyo. If I'd have enough courage to restrain myself while cleaning up Yoona's bleeding knee, I'd gladly volunteer. But you know how I am so..." Tiffany says, taking a sip from her glass of stored blood. Sunny was sitting beside her, eating a sandwich. And Yuri and Jessica were... upstairs... inside Jessica's bedroom.

"How long have Jessi and Yuri been upstairs?"

"Ever since Juhyun left?" Sunny shrugs her shoulders.

Hyoyeon finally straightens up from cleaning Yoona's wound, and sits by the head of the mahogany dining table. "I will not be surprised if Sooyeon goes out from there, pregnant." She jokes, and earns a hard slap in the arm from Tiffany. "They are not having !" The vampire defends and slaps Hyoyeon once again.

"How would you know they're not?"

"How would you know they are?"

Laughter erupted from the four of them after Tiffany's counter attack. It has been a long while since they've laughed. Everyone's mind was filled with chaos lately that even their most hilarious member forgot how it is to make punchlines and laugh. Everything was happening too fast; almost to blurry. "Well... that was a good laugh eh?" Hyoyeon slaps Tiffany in the arm lightly---making her spill some blood on the table and on her chin. "Yah!"

After their laughter had subsided, Yoona leans over the table, to the fruit basket, and grabs an apple before she asks, "Wait. Where did Sooyoung go?" Sunny, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon pauses their doings and shoots glances to each other. 'Shoot.' Sunny didn't know how in the world could she explain that Sooyoung had followed Seohyun all the way to the airport (and maybe even up to Winchester) She was sure that as soon as she does, Yoona would waste no time doing the same. And that can't happen, because one, Yoona's human. Two, she was in no condition to do so. Three, Seohyun would kill them for letting her girlfriend get into the trouble of tailing her. There was no way that was going to happen.

"Uhh... she just... went somewhere to... cool off." Sunny said casually, praying for the doe-eyed girl to buy it. It took several seconds before Yoona gave an acknowledgement nod, and Sunny sighs in relief. On the other side, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were both unconvinced. They both know the girl was making it up, especially Tiffany---she knew Sunny like the back of her hand.

'You're lying.' Miyoung takes the chance to creep inside her best friend's mind. This was their other method of communicating with each other, aside from spitting out random words. They understand each other with just their eyes. Their relationship worked like that.

Sunny gives a sideway glance at Tiffany. 'How was I supposed to tell your sister's girlfriend that Sooyoungie followed Juhyun to the airport huh? This girl will be frantic.' She explained to the latter. Tiffany's eyes flickered at the revelation.

Truth to be told, Sooyoung had been showing them signs that she'd follow Seohyun to the ends of the Earth ever since the maknae had announced that she was leaving and won't be back within almost a month. But they didn't think about the fact that the taller girl was actually serious about it.

'She did what?'

'You heard me.' Sunny chews the last bit of sandwich before standing up and made her way towards the kitchen. Tiffany followed suit. "I'm gonna go get some drinks. Stay here." She excused.

 

 

 

Jessica's Bedroom

Jessica flipped the channels on the wide screen tv inside her room, as her other hand continues to run fingers through Yuri's hair (who was currently fast asleep with her head resting above Jessica's legs) It had been whole twenty minutes since the tanned girl had fallen asleep. And Jessica just stayed there and smiled whenever Yuri snored.

The eldest Jung clicks the remote in her hand, shutting the tv off, and stares lovingly at her girlfriend. She would have never thought that they will be where they were right now. Jessica wouldn’t know what to do if ever Yuri did hate her for real. She wouldn’t know what to do if the person she loves would turn her back on her. Like how Taeyeon and Tiffany were now---almost close to being strangers. She was sure Tiffany saw that coming but stood brave to face it.

Tiffany IS a brave girl. They all knew that. And she won’t stop until everything’s back to the way they were once before. Jessica knows that one of these days, Tiffany will get Taeyeon back no matter what would be the cost. And she wouldn’t blame her for it, because she would’ve done the same thin if it happened to her and Yuri.

Jessica was too caught up in her reverie, that she didn’t hear her phone kept on ringing and ringing on her bedside table. She cautiously reached out as to not wake her love from her deep slumber. But just when she had the device in her hold, it stopped ringing.

1 Missed Call:

Sooyoungie

Jessica was about to call the latter back, but it rang again. This time, she picked it up immediately. “Hey, what’s up?” People murmuring from the background, beeping sounds, and recorded voices had caught Jessica’s hearing. Her guesses were that Sooyoung’s most probably outside. “Where are you? Are you at the airport?”

Sooyoung sighs from the other line. “Jess, we might have a problem.”

Jessica furrows her eyebrows at the information. “What do you mean?” The brunette carefully lifts Yuri’s head off her legs, and lays the tanned girl on her pillow. She stood up from her bed. “What’s wrong? Why are you there anyways?” The thought of Sooyoung following her sister caught her breath. She gets it now why Sooyoung was at the airport. “Okay, forget what I said. But what were you talking about? What do you mean by the problem thingy?”

“Juhyun...” Sooyoung pauses and heaves another sigh that never failed to make Jessica nervous. “... did you know she’s bailing on going to Winchester?” “WHAT??” Jessica proceeds to the balcony, afraid that she might stir Yuri from her sleep because of her high-pitched voice. She closes the sliding glass door behind her.

“She’s not going to England. She’s going somewhere else.”

Jessica slams the palm of her hand on her forehead, feeling a headache striking any minute if Sooyoung continues. This is why they don’t really trust their maknae going abroad alone. God knows how reckless is that girl. And surely, Juhyun was planning something grievous all by herself.

“If she’s not going to meet the locals, where else would she be  headed?” Jessica really felt like a headache was going to strike anytime soon.

Sooyoung speaks again. “That... I don’t know.”

Silence the two as if the line was suddenly cut off. But the noise at Sooyoung’s line confirms that she was still there.

Jessica whipped around when her bedroom door suddenly clicked and bursted open. “Miyoung’s here.” She says. “She already saw it.” She confirms. And Sooyoung gives a mere nod on the other side, as if Jessica could see her. “I’ll be there in a minute.” The line was quickly cut off, the very same time Tiffany showed up from behind Jessica, on the balcony. Tiffany was breathing hard as if something suffocated her, and her eyes are as wide as a tarsier’s.

“Seohyun’s headed to Manila.”

Jessica shook her sister by the shoulders. “You saw it, didn’t you? Why didn’t you tell me?” She tried to stay calm, but she knows any minute now, she’s going to explode. Tiffany bit her lip as she stared at the older girl. “You know futures could be unpredictable at times. I... I didn’t know it was going to really happen. I mean, there weren’t any signs.”

Tiffany’s powers are composed of foreseeing the future and being able to look at things or situations like an x-ray machine. She can see the bad and good things that were about to happen, and the people along the way. Just like Alice Cullen’s power from ‘The Twilight Saga’.

And Tiffany could see Seohyun’s future now.

Jessica slumps her bum down the flooring of the balcony. She brings her knees close to her chest and buries her face in her hands. “Is she alone?” Shaking, she asked.

Tiffany hung her head low and grips at her hair a little too hard. At this time, she doesn’t really like what she was seeing---Seohyun was standing at Gate 23 as a group of familiar faces swamped over her, pretending to be good people. ‘Good? People? Tss...’

Jessica stands up and gives a worried look at Tiffany’s troubled expression. “Miyoung, what did you see?” When the younger girl didn’t answer, Jessica held her by the shoulder and shook her once again. “Fany!”

Tiffany looked up with a single tear rolling down her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s meeting Boa unnie... and the others...”

Jessica felt the world spinning in a fast pace as she let her arms drop to her sides. She held her temple as if she was suffering from severe migraines. She couldn’t believe Seohyun would even do something as stupid as this. They’ve been through so much this past year, and there she was, meeting with the enemies; all alone. Jessica couldn’t comprehend why they even agreed with this, why SHE even agreed with her sister going. She started placing the puzzle pieces back together and came up to a conclusion as to why Seohyun was too eager to go by herself. She should’ve felt weird. She should’ve said no if this was what's going to happen.

“God damn it!”

The older out of the two sisters, flopped down again as she thinks things they could possibly do to kick Seohyun out of the black hole she was getting herself into.

A black feather suddenly came floating in the air and down in between them. The sisters tipped their heads up in unison, and saw Sooyoung crouching on the roof. “Don’t explain. I already heard.”

How in the world would they be able to tell this to the others? Especially to Yoona?

“What are we going to do?”

Sooyoung already had something mapped out on her way back to the mansion earlier.

“Follow them.”

Whatever Juhyun was planning, they were going to interfere no matter what the circumstances were. This needs to end now. If ever it has to end badly or not, they’re going to make sure they’d win this time. They’re not planning on losing anyone from the group, not anymore.

“We can’t fight them there. Philippines is not part of our territory. We don’t have a jurisdiction there.”

Sooyoung jumps down from the roof and retracts her wings. “We have to. This needs to stop. And I’m not letting Juhyun hurt herself just to make it happen; would you?”

“Of course not.”

“What’s your plan?” Sunny’s voice came from the inside of the bedroom. Her arms were crossed by her chest area. Ever since Tiffany had come up hurriedly here, she had followed the latter. Because her hunches were that, something’s wrong. And she was right. Something IS indeed wrong.

 

 

 

---

That Same Moment
Gate 23 – Incheon Airport

Seohyun stood by gate twenty-three's entryway, waiting for the people she had sworn to meet. She fished her phone out from her shoulder bag and checked for any messages or missed calls, and to her disappointment, there was totally none. She exhaled an amount of air from as worry wash over her. Maybe Sooyoung finally went back to the mansion and told the others that she weren’t really headed to the institute in the UK, and that they may be disappointed with her now, mad, even. Maybe they hate her now for lying. Maybe Sooyoung hates her now. ‘Good job, Juhyun. Good job.’

She turned off her phone completely---shutting out incoming calls and messages (if there would be any by this time)

“There you are.”

Seohyun takes a deep breath before finally lifting her head up to see the owner of the voice that just spoke to her. It was Min. The girl had her arms crossed by her chest, and was staring her down at the moment.

“Min, take it easy.” Dara said, emerging from the back. She held her sister by the arm, as to not create an inconvenience. She steps up right in front of Seohyun---who was holding her breath as if her lungs still functioned. For some reason, Juhyun was nervous, even though she had already prepared for this way back.

Dara pulled off a sweet smile; too sweet. She reached out a hand for the other girl to shake. “We haven’t formally met but... I’ve heard a lot of things about you, and I bet, you’ve heard about me too. I’m Dara.” Seohyun stared at Dara’s outstretched hand, having a last minute crisis whether she should comply with it or not. ‘This is for everyone I love.’ Seohyun took Dara’s hand and shook it lightly. “Seohyun.”

Even though, Seohyun looked a lot younger than the rest of them, surely, the only one older than her in Boa’s clan are Dara, Taeyang, and Boa herself. And when it comes to being a born vampire, well, none of them were. Because since Boa was created by her parents, and the rest were bitten by the latter. So basically, they were somehow stronger than she was. Because mortal vampires have more strength and power compared to those who were born. But... well... it still depends on the bloodline.

“Let’s continue this inside the plane. We don’t wanna get left behind.”

Boa’s voice came echoing inside Seohyun’s ears. How she missed her unnie’s voice, even though they’ve only been together for a short time because Boa suddenly left. Only if she had the willpower to turn back time, she would’ve done everything to stop Boa from leaving, to stop her from seeking revenge. If she could only do that then, this scene would’ve never existed.

“Let’s go.”

The rest of Boa’s group boarded the plane first, leaving the two sisters behind. Seohyun swung her bag over her shoulder. “I’m sorry.” She said. “If there was anything that mom and dad had a foul done to you, I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to---”

Seohyun almost stumbled backwards when Boa suddenly hugged her tightly. She got confused. She didn’t know if this was really happening or her eyes were playing tricks with her. She didn’t know if she was going to give in. After all that has happened these past few months, it was hard to trust anyone. She can’t just let her walls crumble down just because of a mere embrace. She didn’t know if it was real.

“Listen to me,” Boa starts. “I’ll explain everything some time, but I need you to cooperate with me.” She added, voice a whisper in the air. “They can’t know I’m helping you.” Boa finally pulled away from her sister, to only see the latter’s flabbergasted expression. She can’t blame her though, she had been a all these years. “Let’s go.”

Boa turned Seohyun around by the shoulder, as they both enter the gate that lead to the plane that was waiting for them.

 

 

 

 

 

---

NOTE: Okay, I'll clear something first. The part where Seohyun was talking to Sooyoung at the airport, Sooyoung made herself be seen by humans at that moment (of course. Because Seohyun would've looked like a lunatic talking to air lol) And like I've said, this chapter will be divided into three parts or so. SO, Boa's sudden change would be explained on later chapter :)

Until then, see you guys in a few days~! ^^

THANK YOU for all my subs and those who upvoted this piece. My dear readers, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3