When The Darkness Comes

The Unwanted

~Tada! Here is the 2nd one! Enjoy reading, guys~! :DD~

///

Sunny’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

“She did. She told me.” Yeah... I hate her. I hate her because she had hurt Tiffany, and was hurting her until now. I don’t get what she was trying to do. Why was she hiding? Because she’s a werewolf and she wanted a time alone? Or because she liked the feeling... the feeling when everyone’s struggling to find her and worrying non-stop about her... I don’t know... Maybe it’s just me. But then... I can’t just let her be and let ourselves find her like this forever... especially this one girl whom I’m currently with. I know Tiffany better than anyone else. She doesn’t stop until she gets what she wants. And what she wants now is to find Taeyeon. Her first and true love.

"Tell me about it."

You know, even though Taeyeon and I weren’t exactly ‘friends’, and we weren’t even close to being ‘close’ to each other... she still saw me like I was the key to Tiffany’s heart. That the only way to get to Tiffany is to get through me first. We’ve never even talked casually. She was always intimidated by me, I can see it. But then, she always tried to approach me like we’ve known each other for years. “She always asks me about you. And she always talks to me about her feelings for you.”

“Why would she go to you? I mean, come on, you’re not even in good terms with her. I thought... I thought you dislike her?”

“I do. Did I even say I like her? Eew...”

“And besides, there’s Jessi and Seohyun... my SISTERS... so why would she go to you?”

“Because she knows that I know you better than anyone else. You always tell me everything.” I answered. She does. Well, erase the fact where she kept from me about her feelings for Taeyeon, but other than that, I always knew everything about her. We were like best friends.

Ugh. I hate that word.

“So... did she...”

I don’t even know why that dork would come to me almost every time and open up about her feelings for Tiffany. Is she insulting me? Is she mocking me? It got my blood boil for a moment, but then... I realized... maybe it was because I was the only one she could talk to about Miyoung. That she knew I understand how she feels. The feeling where you’re in love with this GIRL and all you could do was just stare, hold her hand, stare, talk to her, stare, smile at her, stare... yeah... something like that. It seemed quite tiring for most people, but for me, I never got tired, and never will, and I bet Taeyeon also felt the same way.

We never got along, and I think we’ll never will. But you know, there’s this one thing people always have in common.

And what Taeyeon and I have in common was that, we’re both hopelessly in love with this beautiful creature named Tiffany. Or well... at least I was the ‘hopeless’ one...

 

 

 

 

 

///

Author’s POV
JUNG’s RESIDENCE

Sunny walked hurriedly into the mansion, up the grand staircase and straight to Jessica’s bedroom. She knocked a few times before she heard a clicking sound, indicating that someone was opening the door.

Jessica stood on the other side, she held a toothbrush on her right hand, and a tube of toothpaste on the other.  “It’s about time. What took you so long?” she made way for the other girl.

“Where’s Tiffany?” Sunny took a step inside the older girl’s bedroom. “And Sooyoung?” she sat on the queen size bed in the room, beside a blonde girl. “And Seohyun?”

The door made a clicking sound as footsteps were heard, approaching to where Sunny was. “They all went out.” The eldest of them flatly answered as she pour some toothpaste onto her toothbrush and flopped the thing inside .

Jessica turned to her bathroom’s direction.

“All together?”

“No. Tiffany insisted on going around the city, Seohyun joined her, and of course, Sooyoung jumped in.” Hyoyeon answered, the game controller on her hand, as she intensely stared at the flat screen tv in front of them.

Sunny watched her friend play ‘Call of Duty’ 'Wander? Around the city?' She had no doubt that Tiffany was going around again, trying to find Taeyeon. She sighed. “Jess, I didn’t know you play these kind of games?”

The addressed girl came out from the bathroom. “Huh?”

“Call of Duty? Seriously?”

Jessica turned to her tv and formed an ‘O’ shape with . She giggled afterwards. “We were having a bet last night.” She turned to get some drinks from the refrigerator in her room. “The one who doesn’t die throughout the whole ten stages gets fresh blood.” The latter took out a cola in a can and threw it towards Sunny’s direction.

Sunny caught the can smoothly with one hand. She formed a disgusted face. “Eww.” She opened the can in her hands and sipped a little of its content. “So, who won?”

Jessica chuckled, as she sat down beside Hyoyeon, on the other side. “Seohyun.” She started laughing oh-so suddenly, and Hyoyeon started glaring at the brunette.

“Why? Why? Why? Whose blood was it exactly?” Sunny placed the can she was holding down on the bedside table.

Jessica pointed at Hyoyeon with her index finger and continued laughing. “You should’ve seen Hyo’s face last night!”

With that, Sunny finally lost it and laughed along.

Hyoyeon couldn’t do anything but glare at her two friends. She paused her game. “Yah! It wasn’t funny! That kid almost drained me last night! GOD!” she threw her head back on the headboard with a loud thud. “I felt like I donated a blood for charity or something...”

“Let me see.” Sunny pulled Hyoyeon’s collar down, enough for her to see the two little white marks embarked on her neck. Fallen angels don’t heal fast. Sunny laughed more, Jessica also. She suddenly thought of something. “So, wait... Joohyun’s half angel now? I mean, she drank your blood.”

Jessica moved backwards, so that her entire back was resting on the headboard. “She drank... but then, she vomited afterwards.” She laughed again.

Sunny stifled a laugh. She couldn’t take another blow, it was hurting her abdomen. “Seriously?”

Hyoyeon resumed playing. The sound effects of the game and Jessica’s laugh filled the air. “I really hate her! She said my blood tasted like an expired chocolate.” She had her lips pouted cutely. “That kid... so mean...”

Both Jessica and Sunny laughed their butts off for the last time.

After all the laughter had subsided, and only the sound of guns and explosives were heard inside the room, Jessica decided to ask. “Ah! What is it that you wanted to tell us?” she sat up slightly to meet the younger girl’s gaze.

“Oh... that. I almost forgot.” Sunny averted her gaze back to the tv in front. “I... I saw Taeyeon last night.” She said casually, but never turned to see the shocked expressions the two other girl’s had on their faces. She suddenly widened her eyes, as she saw Hyoyeon’s character getting fired at by a bunch of soldiers... and a tank. “Hey! You’re gonna die!”

Without second thoughts, Hyoyeon turned back to the tv, but it was already too late, there was already a huge lettering that read ‘GAME OVER’. “Damn it!” she threw the controller hard enough for it to reach the end of the bed, nearly falling over. She turned back to Sunny, glaring.

Sunny returned the look. “What?”

Jessica still had this shocked expression on her face. “What did you say earlier?”

“Which one? The one where Hyo’s character was about to die, or... the other one?”

“The first one.” Hyoyeon and Jessica said in unison.

The shortest of the three swallowed hard. She looked from Hyoyeon to Jessica. “I saw Taeyeon last night.” She answered truthfully.

With that finally said, Jessica sat up fully. “Did Tiff...”

Sunny shook her head lightly. “No, she haven’t saw her. And I haven’t told her about it either.” The latter lied on her back and stared at the ceiling.

“Why are you telling this just now? Why didn’t you text us last night?” the pitch of Hyoyeon’s voice got up a little high. “Yoona and Yuri we’re starting to get nuts!”

“She had company.”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “Who?”

“You won’t believe it...” Sunny rolled onto her side, her back facing the two. She closed her eyes. Is this the right time to tell them? That Taeyeon was with a guy last night, and not just any guy, this GUY was whole reason to every mishap that had occur to the sisters, especially to their maknae, Seohyun.

Jessica stood up from her place, and was on Sunny’s side already, fast like a wind. She slapped the other girl’s arm hard, leaving a red mark. “Yah! No turning back! Tell us who it is!”

Sunny opened her eyes almost immediately and abruptly stood in front of Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She was with Donghae!”

Jessica widened her eyes again, like it was about to pop out from its sockets. And Hyoyeon abruptly stood on the bed, her eyes wide, similar to an owls.

“WHAT??”

“That’s impossible!” Hyoyeon yelled. Sunny was right, neither of them couldn’t believe it. After they left America, none of them ever looked back, none of them saw what happened to the people there after they left. It was impossible for Donghae to be here, in Korea. It was impossible that he was still alive. “Donghae is dead!”

Jessica looked up at Hyoyeon, who was still standing on the mattress. “No. Joohyun never had the courage to kill him. Tiffany and I wouldn’t even have the courage to do so.”

“But the night before we left---“

“It was BigBang’s clan who did it.” Sunny answered without looking at the blonde girl behind her. “It was never our fault he nearly died.”

Hyoyeon clenched at the sides. “So, he’s back?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who’s back?”

The three of them froze, recognizing the soft, low toned voice coming from the door. Even before they could go see the one who spoke, the girl was already at Jessica’s side.

“What were you guys talking about?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

///

Donghae

“So, I heard you went out with her last night.” Dara was washing the dishes. It was a Monday, so it was her task for the day. “Where did you guys go?”

Donghae giggled slightly at the side. He was helping his ‘sister’ wash the dishes. The kitchen was a mess, and it wasn’t a very new thing that they ate THIS good. “Why? You jealous?”

Dara landed a soft slap across her dongsaeng’s cheek. “Pfft! Why would I?” she stuck her tongue out, to which Donghae mirrored. She laughed after it. “How long have you two known each other?” she was done now, so she washed off the soap that was on her forearm, and hands.

Donghae wiped the water off from the remaining plates. “Uhmm... I knew her ever since she was still at her elementary years.” He placed the plates at the cabinet, one by one. “We knew each other for quite long now, so she trusts me and I do the same with her.”

The older girl wiped her hands clean and pulled a chair from the dining table and sat there. “Did you know what she was then?”

Donghae sat at the head of the table. “No. Of course not. She seemed... normal then. No one have ever suspected she was a werewolf. Not even my cousin, or Yoona, or any of her friends... she, herself didn’t even knew.”

Even before Dara could say something, the door that led to the dining room, where the two of them were, swung open. It was Taeyang. He picked an orange from the fruit basket that was on top of the table. “The ritual’s about to start.” Without even waiting for a response, he left, but not before shouting out a “Get your friend now” statement.

The two siblings stood up together and headed out the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Have she...”

“Agreed?” Donghae chuckled. “It’s not really my thing to ask.

“Really... You...” Dara giggled at his side.

 

 

 

 

 

///

JUNG’s RESIDENCE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“S-Seohyun...” was all the word that came out from Sunny’s mouth. She glanced sideways at Jessica and Hyoyeon, asking for assistance. She rubbed her nape. “Seohyun---“

“Let me guess... you saw Donghae last night?” the maknae crossed her arms by her chest. She didn’t wanna know it was true, that Sunny did saw Donghae. She didn’t wanna believe either, but all she could read from the older girl’s mind was this ‘Yeah, I did. I’m sorry but I didn’t know how to tell.’

Seohyun sighed. Although she already had been through a huge shock when she saw Donghae’s picture at Yoona’s house, knowing about him being Yuri’s cousin, and knowing about the fact that he’s just living here in Seoul. ‘God dammit! He’s really back!’ she carefully sat down on her sister’s bed and raised her hands to cover her face. She doesn’t exactly know what to feel.

The three other girls just stood there, watching their dongsaeng worriedly. Hyoyeon crouched down to Seohyun’s level and slowly wrapped her arms around the younger girl, while Jessica kneeled down to her dongsaeng’s level and carefully removed the former’s hands from her face. Sunny just remained standing at the side.

“Hey.” Jessica started. “I know it’s... it’s a lot to take in. But Hyun...”

Seohyun took a deep breath. “I knew he was here.”

“You knew?” Sunny asked. She was met by silence. Then, she realized something. “Wait. Where’s Tiffany and Soo?”

“They’re downstairs, watching The Vampire Diaries.” Seohyun flatly answered.

“Oh.”

“Wait. What you said earlier... you knew Donghae was here?” Hyoyeon still had her arms wrapped securely around the younger girl. She felt dizzy all of a sudden so she didn’t bother pulling away.

Seohyun caught Jessica’s expectant eyes on her. “I saw his picture...” she contemplated. Should she tell her sister? If she told her that Donghae appeared to be Yuri’s cousin, everything would crash down right at this moment, she can sense it. She didn’t wanna risk her sister’s relationship. But then, she knew her unnie would know eventually, so it was now or never. “... at Yoona’s house.” Right after what she said, she saw Jessica’s face slowly change from a worried one to a frown.

“What?” Jessica carefully asked in return. “Why would his picture be in their house?” no. There’s no way that guy is related to any of them, she thought. Vampires don’t sweat, but Jessica felt herself sweating excessively right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

///

Living Room

 

 

 

“So... who does Elena end up with? Stefan or Damon?” Sooyoung asked as she flopped herself beside Tiffany, a bread in her hand. She took a bite from her bread.

Tiffany shrugged, eyes glued to the tv. She took a sip from her cup of coffee mixed with a velvet coloured substance mostly known as 'blood'. “I don’t know. She dumped Stefan for Damon, and now she and Damon are together but Stefan’s still in love with her. It’s a very complicated story.” She put her cup down at the coffee table. “But you know, if you ask me whom I vote for... I’ll go for Stefan for Elena... because Damon’s mine.” She grinned.

Sooyoung pretended to puke. And at the corner of her eyes, she saw Tiffany glared at her. “LOL. As if Damon’s real.” She popped the last bit of bread into and drank her coffee. “You know, come to think of it... their relationship is as complicated as yours.”

“Huh?”

Sooyoung adjusted her position on the couch so that she was facing the older girl with her legs crossed. “You know... Sunny fell because of you, you’ve spent your past life and will on the next five hundred years, with that kiddo, she loves you more than anyone else does that she’d die for you, and there isn’t anything in this world she hadn’t done for you.” She paused.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, telling Sooyoung to go on. “Then?”

“Then... then Taeyeon came into the picture. She likes you... love you, I meant, she’s head over heels for you, like Sunny, she’d do everything for you that it’s okay even if she dies.” Sooyoung yawned suddenly. It was kinda hard to tell stories about other people, especially love stories. She saw Tiffany giggle at her. “But then, this time came when she suddenly seemed to forget about everything and started ignoring you.” She almost wanted to laugh when the girl in front of her immediately dropped her eyesmiles and exchanged it with a frown. “And now she’s gone, and we don’t even have a single idea where the she is. That’s how complicated your love life is.”

Tiffany flicked Sooyoung’s forehead in annoyance, to which the younger girl responded with a wince. “I hate you.” She turned her attention back to the tv, to only witness that her favourite show had just ended. She decided to shut the tv off. “Why did you have to bring that up?” she ruffled her own hair. “Ugh!”

Sooyoung left the question hanging for a moment, until she mustered up the courage to ask the younger girl.

“Who do you love more? Sunny or Taeyeon?”

Tiffany looked at Sooyoung in eye, can’t believe that their shikshin would ask such question and would be serious about it as Seohyun was. She started to wonder herself. ‘Who?’ she knew Sooyoung was right about two things: Sunny had been there for her for all of her life and would still be there for her no matter what and no matter how many decades pass. And that she had just met Taeyeon earlier this year and yet she was feeling this way about her. But there was one thing she knew: She loves Taeyeon, there’s nothing she wouldn’t do for that dork, and that this feeling she was having for Taeyeon was utterly different from the way she felt about anybody else, that includes Sunny. But Sunny’s important to her too. ‘I can’t live without her. She’s the reason why my heart still beats’ Vampires are dead, like ‘The Walking Dead’, except for the appearance though. Their hearts doesn’t beat anymore. But then again, she act as if it still does beat.

“Who do you think Seohyun loves more between you and Yoona?”

This time, it was Sooyoung’s turn to frown. She knew Tiffany well enough. “I hate you too.” She stuck her tongue out before standing up and turning to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

///

Taeyeon

“Boa unnie wants to meet me?” Taeyeon asked as she walked side by side with Donghae. Dara was ahead of them, not uttering a single word. She wondered why. Was she still uncomfortable with her? It could be. She, herself was still feeling that way, so that must be the reason.

Donghae put his arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder and gave a sweet smile. “Yeah. She wanted to know more about you. All of them, actually.” He patted rhythmically the younger girl’s shoulder. He could feel her shaking. Yeah, his siblings weren’t really that much of a socialite. He remembered the first he had been here and it spelled ‘AWKWARD’. He chuckled silently upon remembering. “Hey, don’t be nervous. Boa noona is the sweetest if you just get to know her.” He reassured. “And the rest... are good too.”

Taeyeon just smiled back. Honestly she didn’t know how to feel right now. She didn’t know whether she’d feel relieved to have people by her side at this time, or that she’d feel weird, that something was really wrong about meeting her Donghae oppa’s so-called siblings right now. “If you say so, oppa.” She tried not shake so much. ‘It’ll be fine. I’ll be fine.’ She convinced herself over and over again. She saw Dara push open the double swing doors in front. Three blonde figures stood on the other side, they formed a gun with their hands... with those... weird expressions they wore on their faces.

Dara, Hae, and Taeyeon got a bit taken aback at the sight. Dara flicked their foreheads one by one. “What are you doing?? Are you Charlie’s Angels?” the latter was about to punch the boy in the middle, when he spoke.

“Noona wait!” the three blonde boys covered their faces with their arms. Self-defence, Taeyeon thought. “Gosh noona! For a vampire, you’re so hot blooded!”

Dara scowled. She pinched one of the boys’ ear. “Yah! Kim Won Shik! You brat!”

“It’s Ravi!” the blonde boys’ leader yelled. “Stop calling me Won Shik, and stop pinching me!” he struggled to get out  from his elder sister’s grip. “Ow~!” with one last wince, Dara let go of him. He rubbed his now-reddened ear. He glared at Dara and stuck out his tongue.

“You!” Dara was about to grab the younger again, but was stopped by the two other blonde.

“Noona no!”

Donghae and Taeyeon just watched the scene before them.

Dara looked at the two boys with those piercing eyes of hers. “Yah! Choi Jun Hong! Oh Se Hun! Do you wanna get it from me too??” she rolled up her sleeves up to her shoulder, ready to attack the other two.

Both Zelo and Sehun were shaking their heads as Ravi watched them in disbelief. Couldn’t believe that his two brothers were more afraid of Dara than him. “Are you two ditching me right now?” he asked out loud.

Both Sehun and Zelo glared at their hyung.

“I just realized... I’d rather let noona kill you to bits than me.” Sehun reasoned.

Zelo agreed along. “Me too.” He stuck out his tongue before turning his torso around and walked away. Sehun followed him suit, leaving Ravi behind.

Ravi gulped down his saliva. “Hehe...” he laughed nervously. “You know I love you noona.” He hurriedly left before Dara could even reach for him.

Even before Dara could react and chase her brother, another figure suddenly appeared before her. “You guys ready?” it was their other sister, Min. She have her arms crossed by her chest. “Unnie?”

“Huh? Oh!” Dara turned to the two people standing behind her. “Let’s go.” She walked first, Min followed her closely from behind, then, Donghae and Taeyeon came after.

///

Jessica

Tiffany sat up from her lying position on the couch as soon as she heard soft footsteps rushing from the stairs, it was almost inaudible that if she weren’t a vampire she wouldn’t even come to think that someone was coming down the stairs. She turned her head slightly to see who it was.

“Jessi?” seeing the serious face of her sister and the way she walked hurriedly down the stairs and towards the mansion’s huge double doors, she scrambled to her feet and hurried to get to her sister’s side before the former got even further. “Jess, where are you going? Is something wrong?” she caught Jessica by the arm. She demanded an answer.

Jessica hesitated to answer Tiffany. She didn’t know how to. She forced herself to look back at her sister. “I’m just going to Yuri’s.” she let out a sweet smile.

Tiffany frowned. “Jung Sooyeon don’t give me that look.” She knew that from the smile her elder sister was giving her, something was definitely up... and she wanted to know now. “Stop getting around the bush and tell me what’s up.” she shook her sister’s arm repeatedly as she called her name multiple times. She kept going until she heard a low groan... or was it a growl? She didn’t exactly know. Now Jessica was glaring at her, staring intensely into her eyes. She felt shivers down her spine. She let go of the other girl... eventually.

As soon as Tiffany let go of her arm, Jessica’s expression almost immediately softened. “Don’t do that again. And don’t call me Sooyeon. I’m older than you just to remind you.” She ordered. “Have you noticed something?” instead of answering her younger sister, she spat back a question. She saw a change in Tiffany’s expression, it turned from nervousness to curiousness?

“What something? I haven’t notice... anything.” Tiffany carefully constructed her answer. “What are you talking about?”

Jessica scoffed. “It’s like we’re singing a song here.” She mumbled, to which didn’t go unheard to the younger, of course. “Wanna know my secrets but no, I’ll never tell...” She hummed a familiar tune.

The Boys?” Tiffany wanted to laugh, but as soon as she was about to, she realized something. ‘Secrets...’ then it came to her with a bang. Secrets. Were her sisters keeping something from her? Or Sunny does? Hyoyeon? Sooyoung? No, she shouted in her head. Sunny would never keep anything from her. Or well... at least that’s what she thought. “Have you meant to tell me something?”

“I think that’s Sunny’s job to do. I don’t have a single thing to tell you that I haven’t told.”

“What? Why would---“

“I saw Taeyeon last night.” Sunny descended from the grand staircase of the mansion. “If that’s what you wanted to know.” As soon as she was only a metre away from the two sisters, she lowered her head. She couldn’t bear to see the look on Tiffany’s face... which was a shocked one---eyes wide, mouth slightly hung open. “I’m sorry. I should’ve told you and let you see her. But I couldn’t risk---“

“Couldn’t risk what??!!” Tiffany was beyond furious now. It wasn’t very normal that she was like this. The last time her blood boiled was when she found out that Seohyun was ‘healing’ from her fake self and was eventually going out with Yoona without their knowledge, and the time when they were in the US and almost died. “Why didn’t you do it?! Why couldn’t you?!!? We always tell each other everything!!”

“YES! We do! But all this secrecy started when you started falling for that werewolf!!” Sunny couldn’t take it anymore and suddenly bursted.

Tiffany took a step closer to Sunny. “Don’t you talk about her like she’s some kind of animal!”

“Well, isn’t she??!!”

 

 

 

 

 

SLAP

 

 

 

 

 

“Miyoung!” Jessica yanked her sister away from Sunny after what she had done. The latter was shaking her dongsaeng by the shoulder... it seemed like the world suddenly felt dizzy to Tiffany.

Her eyes were now b with tears. She didn’t know why and how did she even managed to do what she just did, it just happened... she got angry. Angry that Sunny denied the fact about who she saw last night, at the convenience store, and that the older girl seemed to have no intentions of telling it to her at all. But despite everything, she knew she shouldn’t have done that---no, no matter how angry or upset or disappointed she was at Sunny, she could and would NEVER hurt her the way she just did moments earlier. ‘But she insulted Taeyeon. It’s Taeyeon we’re talking about here.’ She thought. But what’s done is done and she could never take it back.

“Sunny... I’m---“

 

 

 

“Guys! Stop the drama for a while. Seohyun and Sooyoung just left.” Hyoyeon popped out of nowhere.

 

 

“I know where they’ve gone.” With a split second, Jessica vanished into the air.

“Curse those super speed powers.” Hyoyeon muttered to herself before running also, almost at the speed of light, following the older girl. Although angels weren’t really THAT fast as vampires... they were fast enough to be in a certain place they desired in just a click.

Sunny didn’t say anything anymore and followed after Hyoyeon, and after her was Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Donghae... is Yuri’s cousin.’ Those words rang like a poison in a certain brunette’s ear.

///

Hope you all enjoyed the update! ^^ I'll come back again as soon as I can... although I can't really promise... but still... wait for me like you always do :)) I LOVE YOU GUYS~!! <3 *hugs all of you*

THANKS to my new and loyal SUBS! For the COMMENTS and UPVOTES, THANK YOU also :DDD

Til ma next update~!

~Mr. Mr.~