Standing Still

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Hey dar!!!!!! xDD Another update yow!! LOL xDD

Anyways... I just wanted to tell you that...

If you guys think that this chap seemed a bit rushed... well... it is... LOL xDD

BLAME YOONHYUN FOR MAKING ME HAVE DIABETES WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! CAN'T TAKE MY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

LOLOLOLOL  sorry about that... xDD Carry on :))]

///

Seohyun stood still on her spot, eyes open, and her hands laying on her sides.

The doe-eyed girl is kissing her, and she’s not giving a single damn about it.

 

 

 

Yoona slowly closed her eyes, and started to move her lips against Seohyun’s soft ones.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘I love you.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As if it was on cue, Seohyun slowly closed her eyes, and started responding to the kiss. After all these years, she didn’t know why, but she felt alive again, she felt complete. She had ingrained in her mind that she would never fall in love again, but her heart is just too stubborn to comply with that.

And right here, at this very moment, her arms finally resting around a doe-eyed girl’s neck, while a pair of arms are around her slim waist. Their hearts beating as one, and lips moving in sync. None of them wanted to break away...

And right at that moment... Seohyun already knew what she felt these past few months, and what she was currently feeling... It was pure LOVE. She had loved Yoona all along, she just didn’t wanna admit it to herself. She was afraid... afraid of betrayal, heartache... she was afraid that history might repeat itself.

But right then, after Yoona had finally claimed her lips, she knew she was finally safe. She knew that Yoona was different... that she was not going to hurt her.

 

 

She trusts Yoona now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Due to lack of oxygen, the two maknaes finally broke away from each other. They pressed their foreheads together, still savoring the moment.

Yoona stared at Seohyun, her alligator smile showing.

Whilst the younger still had her eyes closed, but is also smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you.” The doe-eyed girl finally voiced out.

Feeling giddy all of a sudden, but didn’t wanna let it show, Seohyun decided to play along for once. “What?”

Yoona chuckled. “I. Love. You.” The latter slowly and clearly repeated.

The younger girl slowly opened her eyes. “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that. What was it again?”

Yoona playfully slapped Seohyun’s waist. “Yah! You’re already making fun of me!”

Seohyun heartily laughed.

They both stared at each other for a while.

“Aren’t you gonna say ‘I love you too’?” Yoona challenged.

The younger furrowed her eyebrows. “Who said I was feeling the same?”

Yoona’s smile dropped. She backed away from the other. “Yah! You responded to my kiss earlier, and now you’re going to say---“

Seohyun cut off Yoona by placing a chaste kiss on her lips. “There. That’s what I wanted to say.”

The doe-eyed girl smiled widely again. “So... are we... official now?”

Seohyun playfully rolled her eyes. “We just passionately kissed earlier, and we already exchanged ‘I love you’s’, and now you’re asking if we’re finally official?”

“Hey, you just kissed me, but you haven’t said the three words, and eight letters yet.” Yoona pouted.

“Is it really THAT important? I mean, actions speak louder than words.”

Yoona rubbed her nape. “Well... it is to me.”

The younger girl inched closer, and swung her arms around the doe-eyed girl’s neck again. She smiled widely.

 

 

 

“I love you too, Im Yoona.”

With that, Yoona lifted Seohyun, and spun her around.

“Yah! Put me down!”

Yoona almost immediately complied. She lovingly placed a kiss on Seohyun’s forehead. “I love you. And I’ll never get tired of saying that.”

Seohyun caressed her ‘now’ girlfriend’s cheek with her thumb. “I love you too. And... thank you.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “For what?”

“You already knew what I was... but instead of running away... you chose to stay... you’re here, telling me ‘I love you’ again and again...”

The older girl grinned, and cleared .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t care who you are...

Where you’re from...

What you did...

As long as you love me~~

Seohyun playfully hit Yoona’s shoulder. “Seriously? Backstreet Boys?” she giggled.

“What? They’re part of my childhood days.” Yoona chuckled. She tucked Seohyun’s hair behind her ear. She suddenly turned serious. “And you, my love... you’re my present, and going to be my future...”

The younger hit Yoona’s shoulder once again. “Look who’s being cheesy now...” she rolled her eyes.

“But you like it. You’re blushing.” Yoona teased.

Seohyun stuck her tongue out.

“Cute~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BEEP. BEEP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s phone suddenly rang.

 

 

 

Incoming Call:

Taeyeon unnie

 

 

 

Both Yoona and Seohyun widened their eyes at the caller.

“You haven’t told Taeyeon... unnie... that you were going to see me... have you?”

Yoona slowly shook her head. “I... I just told her that I forgot something in our room, and I was gonna get it... quick...”

The younger just nodded in understanding. “You better go now, then?”

“Yeah. I’m so dead now.” Yoona chuckled. “I guess... I’ll see you tomorrow?” the latter beamed a smile at her girlfriend.

Seohyun nodded. “Now go, before they find out.” She slowly pushed Yoona towards the door.

“Bye~” Yoona turned around to give the younger a peck on the lips. “I love you.” She said once again, before running away.

Seohyun chuckled at the doe-eyed girl’s playfulness.

 

 

 

 

“Ah... Yoong-ah!”

The addressed girl stopped on her tracks, and turned to see her girlfriend standing by the lab’s doorway. “Yes, Hyunnie?”

“Tomorrow... I’ll tell you everything...”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “About what?”

“You wanted to know everything about me, didn’t you?” the younger girl giggled.

“Ah... Okay. I totally forgot about that.” The doe-eyed girl chuckled at herself. “Thanks for reminding me... baby~” the latter winked before resuming on running.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss... baby...”

Seohyun smiled to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She suddenly remembered something.

‘Unnie...’

She immediately peeked at the other room.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Aigoo... she didn’t wait for me...’

Seohyun proceeded back to the room where she was at earlier, and grabbed her things, and finally left.

///

Warehouse
Location: UNKNOWN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“What should we do? Taeyang hyung’s badly hurt...”

A woman suddenly approached Taeyang, and stopped him by grabbing onto his shoulders. “Yongbae, stop this.” She calmly said.

Taeyang looked at her. “My brothers were killed! What do you want me to do??!!” the latter grabbed the woman by the neck.

 

 

 

 

 

Boa noona!!” three boys came rushing to the scene.

Just by a quick glance, the three boys were helplessly thrown metres away.

Boa took this chance to tackle Taeyang to the ground. She twisted his left arm. “Stop this, or you’re gonna get it this time!!” the latter was losing her temper at her younger brother’s behavior.

“Aack!!” Taeyang grunted in pain. He was always the one who’s helpless when it comes to their eldest sibling.

“Noona! Don’t kill hyung!” one of the thrown boys earlier, approached his two siblings.

 

 

“Noona! I give up!” Taeyang yelled in pain.

“You are not fooling me again!” Boa twisted her dongsaeng’s left arm a little bit further.

“I’M NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!”

With that final yell, Boa finally let go of Taeyang’s arm, and got off him.

Taeyang stood to his feet with difficulty.

Suddenly, the two other thrown boys approached.

“Hyung! You okay?” the two boys asked in unison.

Taeyang slowly nodded while massaging his left arm.

 

 

 

“Well... that’s what you get for degrading us girls...”

Two more girls appeared.

“Stop overreacting, oppa... you’re not their only siblings...”

Boa chuckled. “See? Even Dara and Min says you’re overreacting.”

Taeyang couldn’t do anything but heave a sigh.

 

 

 

 

“Fine... I’m sorry...”

“Look, hyung, we’re siblings, we’re in this together. And we’ll do everything to get back at those Jungs” one of the blonde boys, patted his hyung’s shoulder.

All of them nodded.

“Just don’t overreact when we get back at them, okay? Don’t spoil the fun.” Their eldest sister ruffled Taeyang’s hair.

Taeyang nodded in response.

“Now, who’s up for a group hug?” Dara opened her arms, initiating a group hug.

The siblings, then, all went for a group hug.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know, sometimes, I just don’t understand why you’re so bipolar...”

Another guy appeared, giggling at his siblings.

“Hyung! Join the hug!” Taeyang offered.

The addressed guy gladly complied.

///

Football Field
HHG University Campus

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SIGH.

 

 

 

 

 

SIGH.

 

 

 

 

 

SIGH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah...”

“Hmm...”

“Stop sighing already...”

Sooyoung blankly stared at the girl sitting right beside her. She heaved one last sigh before she looked away.

 

 

 

“Sica... I think I know how Sunny felt...”

The younger chuckled bitterly.

“Is this about what you saw earlier?” Jessica carefully asked.

Sooyoung slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry. I tried to stop her, but she’s just too stubborn.”

Sooyoung smiled bitterly. “Don’t be sorry... it’s not your fault. And besides... we’re not in any position to tell her what to do...”

The older girl just looked at her friend. She really feels bad for Sooyoung...

 

 

 

 

 

SMACK.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Yah! You!” Sooyoung turned her head, and slapped the person’s thigh.

Hyoyeon laughed. “Oh come on! I’m lifting the mood up!” she playfully slapped Sooyoung’s shoulder. “You know how I don’t like one of us being so sentimental...”

“Aish!” Sooyoung slapped Hyoyeon’s thigh again.

Jessica just laughed at the scene in front of her.

Seriously. Hyoyeon’s really a great mood maker.

Soon enough, the three of them were finally laughing together...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... having no idea of what was ahead of them...

///

[NOTE:

Well... how was that? LOL right? xDD

As you all have read, I added some characters :)) kekeke xDD

Okay... on with my thankful regards...

My dear READERS, and SUBS! As always... THANK YOU for the unending support for this fic (and my other fic...) and THANK YOU for the VOTES and COMMENTS :)) You guys are totally JJANG!! LOL what more can I ask for... xDD I LOVE YOU GUYS~~!!! <3 MWAAAAHHHHH!!!!! xDDD

Please do continue the support ^^

There's A LOT MORE to come, so stay tuned! ^^

AND... as always... I'll bid goodbye for now... and see you all til mah next update!! xD]