The Way

The Unwanted

Here's the 2nd chappie :))

It's shorter than the 1st one tho~ :/
LOL I hope you still like it XDD

///

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HEY! STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER, YOU A**HOLE DEMON!!!!!” Tiffany pulled Donghae’s back collar roughly, causing the former to lie down on the floor, flat on his back. He grunted in pain.

 

 

 

“TIFFANY!”

“DONGHAE!”

 

 

 

The residence was now filled with loud voices and shuffling.

As if completely forgetting that they weren’t alone, Tiffany grabbed Donghae by the collar of his shirt and lifted him to his feet. “How dare you touch Joohyun, huh??! How?!?” she said as she mercilessly slammed the guy’s whole body on the wall separating the living room and the kitchen. The wall showed cracks with every pressure, and any minute now, the wall might just collapse.

 

 

 

“Unnie! Stop!”

Without second thoughts, Seohyun forcedly separated her sister and Donghae from each other. “Don’t hurt him!” the latter shouted. And of course, the others were shocked with her actions.

 

 

 

Donghae collapsed on the floor.

Yuri ran to his cousin’s side and shook him gently, seeing if his still alive. “Hae! Hae! Wake up! Hae!”

The others remained silent as they watched the whole scene happening right before their eyes. Even the eldest, Jessica didn’t know how to handle the situation---if she would go to Yuri’s side or her sister’s side. She couldn’t really choose.

“Jung Joo Hyun! What do you think you’re doing?!” Tiffany shouted at her maknae, confused as to why their youngest was suddenly protecting Donghae. The GUY who had nearly chopped them to death five years ago.

 

 

 

“Fany... I don’t really understand what’s going on in here, but I don’t think you have the right to hurt my cousin.” Yuri said as calmly as possible.

Tiffany turned to Yuri, who was kneeling beside the seemingly unconscious guy lying on the floor. “Oh you don’t Yuri. You don’t! That b*stard is a criminal!” she was about to kick Donghae’s a** again but was stopped AGAIN by Seohyun.

“Unnie, I said enough! Why can’t you listen to me?”

Tiffany clenched her fist. Why did Seohyun suddenly had a change of heart? What is she doing? “Why can’t I??” she scoffed at her sister. She turned to Donghae again, who was now opening his eyelids. “You! What did you do to my sister?” she was about to lunge again at Donghae, but this time, Yuri stood on her way and held her by the shoulder.

“Tiffany stop it! Please! We can talk this out... calmly.”

The jet-black haired girl rudely removed the tanned girl’s hold from her shoulder. “Do you know what that cousin of yours is doing, huh?!” the latter pointed at the guy behind Yuri with her pointing finger as she spoke. “Your cousin has been keeping your best friend all this time, while we’re all struggling to find her in the very corners of Seoul, dammit!”

Yuri widened her eyes at the new information, Yoona too.

“What?”

The tanned girl turned back to her cousin who was still sitting on the floor. “Hae, is that true?” her mind’s messed up right now. Because first, she didn’t know how exactly did the Jungs knew her cousin, second, why were they all seemed like they’re holding grudges against her cousin, and for the fact that Tiffany called Donghae a criminal earlier. And third, THIS whole ‘My Cousin is keeping My Best Friend’ thing. Why and how would her cousin do such thing? Donghae would NEVER do that... or so she thought.

“Hae! Answer me!”

Donghae slowly got back to his feet. He shook his head. “I don’t know what she’s talking about, cous, believe me. I don’t even know why she’s mad at me.” He said as honestly as possible. Though, nobody could really see that deep inside him, he was smirking in victory. He knew that no matter what the circumstances are, Yuri would always be on his side. And he was getting into it now.

 

 

 

“Liar!” Tiffany yelled again. Like Seohyun, her eyes were a shining gold colour now. Oh, she’s totally mad now.

“Miyoung, stop it...”

 

 

 

“Unnie...”

 

 

 

“Tiffany...”

The addressed girl could only grit her teeth and curse in her mind about what was happening now. “What’s wrong with all of you?? Why are you protecting him??” she abruptly turned to the people standing behind her and looked at them one by one. She was confused as to why these people aren’t saying anything in defence. Her gaze landed to her elder sister last.

“Jessi! Help me with this!”

Jessica closed her eyes for a few moments before she finally decided to speak up. “Tiff...” she held the younger girl’s left hand as she looked at Yuri, who was looking back at her. “... stop it... please. Let’s go home.” Without looking back at any of them, she walked away. She can’t stand to see any of them hurting. She can’t pick sides, can she? At least... not in a situation like this.

 

 

 

After a few moments of being silent, Hyoyeon finally came running after Jessica, then, the others followed suit. The last pair to leave was 2Ny.

 

 

 

 

 

“One of these days... you’ll regret believing in him...” Tiffany said last before she vanished into thin air.

Sunny just stared into space.

 

 

 

 

 

“U-Unnie...” Yoona finally found her voice. “Is it all true?” she asked as quietly as possible, afraid that Yuri and Donghae might get offended in some ways.

Sunny looked from Yoona to Yuri. “Don’t think it through for long, Yul. Or else, it might be too late.” She didn’t answered Yoona’s question directly, but she left a little hint. “I don’t know you that much, but all I know is... you’re better than this. I know you know who’s telling the truth and who’s not.” she patted the tanned girl’s shoulder before walking off.

Now, only three figures were left standing on the living room.

Yoona finally decided who’s side she’s on. She didn’t wanna hurt any of them with her decision, but it’s impossible not to. Because eventually, whoever she chooses, the other party will end up getting hurt. ‘I’m sorry, unnie.’ Yuri needs her now, and she knew that very well, but Taeyeon needs her too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoong! Where are you going?”

Yoona didn’t look back, but still answered. “I’m going to the ones who’s most probably telling the truth.” She slammed the door close.

Yuri could only sigh.

What was happening to them?

“Hae...” she turned back to her cousin. “You okay?”

Donghae nodded. “I’m fine, don’t worry.” He showed a little smile.

“Let me get you some ice pack.” Then, Yuri went to the kitchen.

He finally let out his dirty little smirk he was containing earlier, as soon as his cousin walked to the kitchen to get the ice pack. He knew he was slowly getting Yuri on his side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Boa noona, we’re finally getting there.’

///

Few moments later
JUNG’s RESIDENCE

“Just...” Tiffany hurriedly went up three steps on the mansion’s grand staircase and just stood there, eyeing the people standing below her. “... what the is wrong with all of you??” she crossed her arms by her chest. She got all fed up by how she was humiliated earlier in front of that ‘stupid’ guy. “How could you not say anything when I was looking all helpless there??”

“Tiffany, calm down.” Sooyoung rested her elbow on the stair’s hand railings as if tired from all the drama.

“Calm down?? What do you mean calm down?? Why should I hmmp---“

“Unnie, could you at least let me explain?”

Seohyun was now standing on a step lower from where Tiffany stood. She was covering her unnie’s loud mouth with her hands.

Tiffany shoved her dongsaeng’s hand away from . “Explain?? What is there to explain?? You clearly weren’t---“

“JUNG MI YOUNG! IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP, I’LL THROW YOU UP THE CEILING!” Jessica's voice echoed inside the mansion.

The younger girl immediately shut .

“Very good.”

“Now, I’ll explain, okay?”

Tiffany slowly nodded, and let her maknae explain.

Seohyun took a deep breath before she spoke. “What I did earlier... was a part of my diabolical plan.”

 

 

 

“You have a plan??”

Unexpectedly, they all spoke the same sentence all at once. It was once in a blue moon that their maknae comes up with a plan, and whenever she does... oh, you don’t even wanna know.

“I don’t like where this is going.” Hyoyeon muttered, to which didn’t go unheard to the others.

Each and every one of them knew that whenever plans are made by Seohyun, it was always dangerous and suicidal. Like what happened way back.

 

 

 

“Hyun, whatever it is that you’re thinking, stop it.”

As if hearing nothing, Seohyun continued explaining her plan.

“I need to gain Donghae’s trust again.”

“What? No!” It was Tiffany who spoke. This plan that Seohyun’s trying to implement had ‘DANGER’ written all over it, and they knew it very well. “No! There’s no way you’re getting close with him again!” whatever it is that Seohyun’s doing this for, this wasn’t the right thing to do. There’s always another option. “If you’re doing this just so we could find Taeyeon, then... FORGET IT! I’m not letting you do stupid things again.”

“Tiffany’s right. You can’t possibly be thinking about... seeing him again. No, Joohyun, we’re not letting you.” The ‘Sergeant Jessica’ aura was coming out now. If she could be as a commander as she is as possible just so she could prevent her maknae from doing reckless things, then, she would be. “We’re telling you right now to forget about it. There’s other ways.”

“But unnie, this is the only way. Donghae has Taeyeon, and if I could gain his trust again then, he would waste no time telling me about it.” Seohyun still pushed through the idea.

“NO!”

“I’m not risking my own sister’s life for my love life. No.”

Seohyun groaned in frustration. It’s always hard to persuade her unnies. “Come on! It’s not like I’m gonna die talking to him.”

“Well, you would. Have you forgotten the fact that he tried to kill you?” Sooyoung was getting frustrated also. Why was Seohyun so stubborn? Why does it have to invlove the guy they all hate? Can’t she think of another way? She’s smart anyways. “Can’t you think of another way?”

“No.”

They all sighed at their maknae’s unchangeable answer. Seohyun was always like this, so hard headed. She always chooses the most dangerous path instead of the safest road. And it was one of the things why Seohyun’s the strongest of the sisters. Out of them three, Seohyun was the most courageous one. She wasn’t afraid to try the most  dangerous things she knew would benefit them all.

“Come on... you trust me, right?”

 

 

 

I do. But it’s Donghae oppa I don’t trust.”

 

 

 

They all turned to the voice.

“Yoona, what are you doing here?”

Yoona just smiled at them as she walked step by step into the mansion. “Wait.” She halted her steps. “I can come in, right?”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Well, you’re already in, so...”

The doe-eyed girl chuckled at the usual response from the older girl. She continued walking until she finally reached them. “I’m here because... I want to know the whole truth. And if there’s anything that I could do to help get Taeyeon unnie back, I’d gladly do so.”

The next thing they knew was Seohyun bear-hugging Yoona, the maknae's two legs circled around the other girl’s waist. “Yoongie~”

Yoona felt like falling to the floor because of the impact, but hey, she wasn’t ‘Him Yoona’ for nothing. “Hehe... Hyunnie, everyone’s watching...” she was now blushing hard. They don’t really do their PDA in front of many people, especially THESE people.

“I don’t care.” Seohyun seductively whispered in Yoona’s ear, to which she didn’t knew was driving the other girl crazy. Without warning, she cupped her girlfriend’s face with her two hands and gave the former a quick but passionate kiss.

Yoona was utterly shocked at the sudden kiss... well... all of them were.

They never saw Seohyun like THAT.

Seohyun finally stoop down from Yoona, with a huge grin on her face. “What?”

Jessica face-palmed. “Oh would you please do your PDAs somewhere else where we’re not there? Geez!”

“Oh God... I think I’m gonna be sick...” Sooyoung held her stomach and pretended to puke. But the truth is her heart cracked into bits when YoonHyun kissed. She was indeed a good actress.

Seohyun ignored her unnies and held her girlfriend’s two hands. “So? Are you gonna let me do this?” she looked at Yoona straight in the eyes as she waited for a response.

Yoona looked at the others one by one.

They were shaking their heads in disapproval.

“No. Im Yoona, don’t you dare.” Jessica threatened.

Yoona sighed as she caressed Seohyun’s hands on hers. “You know... as much as I think that this is a bad idea...” she paused for a moment to look at everyone in the room, with their expectant faces. “... but like what I said, I trust you and I won’t let him hurt you again.” She smiled one last time before the girl in front of her pulled her into a hug. ‘As long as I’m here, no one’s going to hurt you. I promise.’

Although the others were kind of disappointed with Yoona’s answer, they still felt an itsy bitsy relief that they haven’t made a mistake for letting Yoona into Seohyun’s life. They knew their maknae was in good hands.

Sooyoung let out a sad smile as she walked towards the maknae couple. She patted the doe-eyed girl’s left shoulder as she said “I knew I was never wrong for letting you into Seohyun’s life.” Guess she didn’t need to worry much. Well, actually, since Yoona’s a human... they... yeah... they should still worry about things, especially Yoona’s wellbeing.

Both Jessica and Tiffany groaned.

“So you guys are just gonna let maknae do her thing?”

Yoona and Sooyoung looked at each other before answering. “Yes.” They said in unison. You know, it’s really unusual that these two would agree with each other though. But like what Sunny had said, ‘There’s always something people have in common’.

Tiffany ruffled her own hair. She didn’t wanna agree with this, and neither does the others were. But she needed to trust her sister just like Yoona and Sooyoung does. She needed to trust Seohyun, but she was afraid... afraid that history might repeat itself. “Okay. Fine!” she threw her arms up in the air. “But you two remember this...” she pointed at the two girls who were with their youngest. “... if something happens to Seohyun... I will not have second thoughts about strangling you two! Get it?”

Both Yoona and Sooyoung playfully saluted, again in unison. “Yes Ma’am!”

Seohyun chuckled at the two’s playfulness. She turned to look up at Tiffany. “Unnie...” the addressed girl looked at her. “Thank you.” Maknae smiled. She then turned towards Jessica. “Unnie?”

Jessica just sighed as she looked at the people around her. She lightly shook her head and walked out from the scene.

 

 

 

“Unnie!”

“Jess!”

 

 

 

Without having second thoughts, Seohyun followed Jessica to wherever the latter was going. Jessica was always like this ever since their parents died.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just let Sooyeon be. She only needs space.” A familiar voice came right after the other two sisters disappeared.

“Oppa.”

Seo In Guk let out his cheeky smile as he stopped on the third step where Tiffany was standing on. “Hi, guys.” He greeted all of them.

Seeing their professor, it had been Yoona’s reflex to greet politely on or off campus. “Good evening, Professor Seo.” The doe-eyed bowed ninety degrees.

All of them were startled at the gesture, but then they finally realized that In Guk IS a professor, and they totally forgot. They never treated him like one anyways. Well, at least inside the mansion that is.

“Good evening to you too, Ms. Im.”

“It’s been a while since we last saw you.” Hyoyeon said as a matter of fact. She didn’t know if it was because they were all busy with Taeyeon that they temporarily forgot about the only guy in the family, or was just because he was busy with his work. It could be either ways, the blonde thought.

The only guy in the room swung his right arm around his sister’s shoulder. “Well... you were all too busy with Ms. Kim that you totally forgot I exist.” He pouted playfully. “I was even wondering why you weren’t coming to me to ask for my help. Am I that useless?” he acted hurt. Yeah, he was slightly hurt about that fact that none of them didn’t even bother to ask him for help or even assistance.

Tiffany lightly punched In Guk in his abdomen.

“Ow!”

“You’re being over dramatic again.”

Meanwhile, Yoona was giggling at the sight. She never knew their professor could be this playful off campus. It didn’t even crossed her mind once that someday she would be able to see the sisters’ true colours.

 

 

 

///

Jessica’s Bedroom

“Unnie...”

“Don’t try to talk me into this, Hyun. It’s not gonna work.” Jessica lied onto her bed, as if feeling sleepy all of a sudden. She pulled up the duvet up to her head. This was the one thing Seohyun never improved of---being her stubborn self. “Get out. I’m not in the mood to talk.” She said as coldly as possible so that her dongsaeng would finally go away. Although, she knew the younger girl was never going to buy it. Seohyun knew her too well. They weren’t sisters for nothing, were they?

Seohyun roughly pulled the sheets off her unnie. “Unnie, you know very well that I could read your mind. So stop thinking of ways on how to get rid of me.” she stuck out her tongue in a playful manner. “It’s not gonna work.” She said in pure mockery.

Jessica shot a glare at her sister. “ you, maknae.” She sat up, her back resting on the headboard.

“Yeah, I know. I love you too.” The younger girl immediately moved to sit next to her elder sister on the bed. She rolled onto her side so that she could hug her sister, to which the former only resulted in shoving off her arm.

“Just because you got Miyoung and the others into agreeing to this, it doesn’t mean you’ll get me too. I’m still the eldest here, just so you know.”

A faint sigh came out from Seohyun’s mouth. She sat up. “I know, okay? That’s why I’m trying to talk to you, duh?”

The two sisters looked at each other. Jessica with her infamous glare, and Seohyun with her pleading puppy eyes. They were obviously having a staring contest.

 

 

 

After a few moments, Jessica’s expression slowly softened. Yes. It sounds like sh*t, but she can never resist her sister. “Ugh!” she pulled away from the contest and threw her arms in the air in frustration. “ you, Joohyun...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

///

Kitchen

“Tequila, wine, champagne, or... margarita?” Hyoyeon asked while she held the refrigerator door. “Or do you have other preferences?”

“Stop thinking about getting drunk, Hyo.”

Tiffany went to grab the half full glass bottle of tequila from the fridge and settled herself beneath the counter top, inches away from Sunny. They still weren’t good with each other after everything that’s happened. With the ‘Donghae is back and he’s with Taeyeon’, the ‘incident’ inside the Kim’s Residence, the ‘Seohyun is being as risky as again’, and with the ‘I slapped my best friend because she addressed my love as an animal’. Yeah, they still weren’t good with each other.

The pink monster stole a glance at her bunny as she started to drink the nauseating liquid from the bottle on her hand.

 

 

 

Sensing the tension between 2Ny, Sooyoung decided to do something. “Hey, Yoona!” she suddenly turned to the doe-eyed girl sitting across her by the dining table.

Yoona raised an eyebrow. “Hmm?”

“Wanna watch a movie?” Sooyoung signalled with her eyes about the awkward situation happening by the kitchen counter. Hyoyeon saw her gestures too and just go with the flow.

“Hey, I’ll join.” Hyoyeon closed the refrigerator and started to walk away from the kitchen as soon as SooNa stood up. “Let’s Go!” she flicked her fingers in the air. (A/N: Uhh... yeah... you probably saw what I did there XDD Mr. Mr.~)

The two shikshins followed suit, not forgetting to glance at the ‘two’ before going.

Sunny just glared at Sooyoung. She knows exactly what the latter was trying to do.

 

 

 

 

 

“Talk to her.” Sooyoung mouthed one last time before going downstairs to watch tv with the two chodings.

 

 

 

Sunny heaved a deep sigh. What was she supposed to do now? She didn’t know where to start. Sorry seems to be the hardest word, said Elton John. ‘Damn it!’ she cursed inside her mind. She and Tiffany had NEVER been THIS awkward with each other these past decades. And she didn’t know why. Considering the fact that it was, truthfully, the first time that Tiffany had landed a hand on her face. It hurts, both emotionally and physically.

 

 

 

“Sunny...” Tiffany decided to break their deafening silence. She couldn’t take it anymore. No matter how mad she got with Sunny earlier, she knew she couldn’t stay mad at the other girl for too long. “I’m... sorry...” although she wasn’t really drunk, like an immortal would get drunk anyways, she acted as if she just had the best drink of her life. “I’m sorry for shouting at you... and slapping you... I’m really---“

“No. I should be the one saying sorry.” Sunny finally found her voice, but she still couldn’t bear to look at Tiffany in the eye. “I’m sorry... for not telling you about Taeyeon, for keeping it from you... I’m sorry.” She fiddled with her own fingers. “And my outburst earlier was just...” she was shaking her head in disappointment, disappointed that she had done something that ended up hurting the both of them, but mostly Tiffany. “... I’m sorry...” she muttered last.

Even before Sunny could register what was happening now, an arm pulled her into a warm embrace.

“You don’t have to be sorry. I completely understand why you did what you did.”

Sunny smiled painfully at the younger girl’s statement. “You do?” she asked. As far as she knew, Tiffany is ABSOLUTELY dense, add the fact the she could not read minds, like Seohyun. She knew the girl was just reassuring her and was completely unknowledgeable about the truth why she did what she did.

Tiffany hugged Sunny tighter. “Yes. And don’t get me wrong.” After a few moments, she slowly let go of her bunny and cupped the girl’s cheeks with her hands, looking at the former through those brown orbs. “You’re afraid that by the time Taeyeon comes back, you’ll lose me.”

‘I already did.’

“You’ll never lose me. I’ll always be here.”

 

 

 

///

Dear Locksmiths who are patiently waiting for a moment,

I'm thinking about having them on the next chaps :) I'M REALLY SORRY to keep you guys waiting :/ But it's just that I have plans for them so... yeah... SORRY *bows* I hope I could make it up to you guys in some ways.

Sincerely yours,
GGisPERFECTION

 

THANKS FOR THE SUBBIES, COMMENTS and UPVOTES! LOVE YOU GUYS~! <3
Til mah next update ;)