Afraid?

The Unwanted

JUNG’s RESIDENCE

“Where should we put her?” Hyoyeon stopped on her tracks. Still carrying her tanned friend.

“Get her to oppa’s operating room.” Jessica instructed.

 

 

Upon noticing the commotion, the two girls sitting by the couch abruptly stood.

 

 

“Unnie, what happened?” Seohyun placed her book down the coffee table.

“From the looks of it... I bet, you guys were involved with some kind of accident?” Sooyoung crossed her arms by her chest. “And Yuri’s the only one who---“

Jessica just sighed. “I’ll explain later, okay?”

 

 

Both Hyoyeon and Jessica went ahead.

 

 

“What could have happened?”

Sooyoung shrugged.

///

Operating Room

“What happened?” In Guk carefully inspected the tanned girl lying on the operating table.

“They found us...” Jessica’s voice almost cracked again. She started fidgeting her fingers.

In Guk glanced at his sister. “Who?”

“Bigbang.” Hyoyeon settled herself on the table nearby, beside the brunette.

In Guk widened his eyes. “What?! You should’ve called me!” the older got the word ‘worry’ written all over his face.

“Oppa, we didn’t have time to do that. Everything happened so sudden.” Jessica’s voice almost turned into a whisper.

“Those b*stards!”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“What hit her?” In Guk gathered his things at the table near him. His assistants gathering over.

“A fire extinguisher.” Hyoyeon firmly answered.

In Guk nodded his head in understanding. “Did she bleed right after?” the latter asked again.

Hyoyeon nudged Jessica. “Did she?"

The brunette looked up at the younger. “Hmm...”

In Guk nodded again.

“Sooyeon, I think you should go out for a while.”

The latter finally turned around and faced his sister.

Jessica raised her eyebrows. “Huh?”

“Out.” In Guk pointed at the door.

“Oppa, I’m already used to this.”

“No, you’re not.” Both In Guk and Hyoyeon said in unison.

The brunette’s older brother let out a chuckle. “Remember when I operated Miyoung’s puppy here? God! You two almost lost it.” He lightly giggled.

Hyoyeon laughed. “I remember that. If it wasn’t for me, Sunny, and Sooyoung being there and pulling you both back, Prince wouldn’t make it.”

Jessica slapped the blonde’s arm. “Yah!”

Hyoyeon caressed her slapped arm. “Yah! You’ve been abusing me for the past hours.”

“Okay, enough of that, you two. Sica, get out now, please?”

Jessica scoffed. “Fine. But you better heal Yuri.” The latter got down from the table, and towards the door.

“Don’t you trust your brother?”

The younger reached for the door knob. She turned around before finally going out.

 

 

“Uhh... No.”

Jessica finally opened the door and got out.

“Aish... that kid...”

///

Back to the Living Room...

Jessica plopped herself at the couch, beside her two dongsaengs.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

“So... mind telling us what happened.” Sooyoung turned to her right.

The older girl lied at the couch completely. Her legs resting above Sooyoung’s long ones.

Seohyun suddenly stood from her place, and sat at the coffee table instead. “Unnie~” the youngest called with a tune.

The brunette heaved a sigh. “Where’s Tiff and Sunny?” she swiftly changed the subject.

Sooyoung and Seohyun looked at each other, before turning back their attention to the older.

“Sunny went out. I have no idea why. She... hasn’t been talking much either.” Sooyoung truthfully answered.

“And Tiff?”

“She followed Sunny unnie.” Seohyun answered. “They’re still not good with each other.” The younger added. Worried.

Sooyoung playfully slapped Jessica’s thigh. “Do you know something?”

Jessica suddenly covered her eyes with her arm over it. “Ugh... I’m too tired to tell stories.”

“But you know something?” their maknae removed her sister’s arm from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SNORE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun chuckled. “Unnie, you can’t fool us. Have you forgotten that we don’t sleep?”

The brunette’s eyes fluttered open.

“Oh... well... I’m just playing with you...”

The latter laughed awkwardly.

“I’ll go ahead.” Jessica sat up, and was about to escape the scene, but Sooyoung firmly held her legs to prevent her from standing.

“Aish! Just tell us something first. Either what happened at the concert, or about 2Ny’s current state.”

The older stopped struggling. She looked at the younger girl in front of her, then at her sister. “Hyun, haven’t you told her about the letter?”

Seohyun composed herself, and crossed her left leg over the other. “I did. But it wasn’t detailed.”

“Eh? There’s more to it?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

Jessica sighed. She finally and successfully removed her legs from Sooyoung’s grip, and rested it over Seohyun’s instead. “Have you ever wondered why Bella became a bit distant to Jacob after she turned into a vampire?” she looked up at the girl beside her. “And she even got mad at him for imprinting on her daughter.”

Sooyoung just stared at Jessica for a moment. She somewhat, chuckled. “Because Jake’s a werewolf, and Bella’s a new born vampire, and vamps and werewolves are mortal enemies?”

“Exactly.”

“But what does Twilight have to do with Tiffany’s issues with Sunny?”

The brunette heaved a sigh again, and face-palmed herself. “God! You’re so slow! Hyun, tell her.”

Seohyun was drawing circles on her unnie’s legs.

“Sunny unnie likes Fany unnie, and Fany unnie, likes Taeyeon... unnie, then vice versa.”

“I know that already. It’s obvious actually.”

“Then, Taeyeon... unnie got a bit distant to Fany unnie all of a sudden.”

“Angel, stop telling me things I already know.” Sooyoung crossed her arms by her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon’s a werewolf... well... at least quarter of it.”

The two sisters waited for the other girl’s reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

LOADING...

 

 

 

LOADING...

 

 

 

LOADING...

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung suddenly let out a very LOUD laughter. “Are you kidding me?? Come on!!” the latter kept on laughing.

“Why did you even ask, if you’re not going to believe after?” Jessica stood, and grabbed her sister by the elbow. “Let’s go, Hyun.”

Sooyoung’s laughter suddenly died down. “Wait! Are you guys serious?” she stood also, and prevented the two other girls from leaving.

“Does this face seem serious to you?” the brunette pointed at her own cold face.

“Yes.” The younger immediately answered. “So... Taeyeon’s half... wolf? As in... ‘Geurae wolf, naega wolf’?” the latter did a little gesture.

The two sisters nodded.

“Well, we’re not a hundred percent sure. But your danshin bestfriend said so... so...” Jessica added.

“Wow. Bummer.” Sooyoung sat back down.

Both Jessica, and Seohyun sat back down the coffee table.

“Then... what’s Sunny’s problem?”

Jessica playfully glared at Sooyoung. “Like maknae said... Sunny LIKES Fany, but Fany LIKES someone else. And that SOMEONE ELSE is Kim Taeyeon.”

Sooyoung’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. “I see... But I thought, Soonkyu said she’ll give up on Fany?”

“Unnie, you can’t control feelings, especially when we’re all here, living in the same roof. We can’t blame Sunny unnie if she’s jealous, you know?” maknae stated as a matter of fact.

Jessica suddenly stood. “Yeah, and I gotta go check on Yuri.” She started walking away.

“Yah! You tell us about that too!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Later, Soo!” the brunette shouted back.

“Aigoo...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and Sooyoung looked at each other first, before the maknae picked up.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

[Seohyunnie?]

The addressed girl’s ears perked up at the familiar voice. “Y-Yoona?”

[Ah... hehe... yeah... well, I just wanted to ask if Jessica unnie, and Hyoyeon unnie’s there already?]

The younger looked at the girl beside her again. “Wait.” She covered the phone’s speaker.

“Who’s that?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yoong.”

“Yoona?” the older felt a bit irritated. “Why did she called?”

“She’s asking if unnie’s here already.”

Sooyoung thought for a while. She suddenly grabbed the phone from the younger’s hold.

“Unn---“

“They’re here. Yuri’s here too. She’s planning to stay for the night. Haven’t she called?” Sooyoung flatly answered.

[Sooyoung?]

“Hmm.”

[No. She haven’t. *sigh* We’ve been calling her for hours, and she’s not picking up. Aigoo...] Yoona sighed from the other line.

Seohyun, on the other hand, struggled to get the phone back from her friend’s hand. “Unnie, give me the phone!” she hissed.

Sooyoung held the younger’s both hands with her left. She stuck her tongue out. “She said her phone fell, and eventually died.” The latter lied again.

[Oh. Okay. Thanks anyway. We’re dying of worriedness here. *chuckles*]

The older girl from the other line, laughed awkwardly. “It’s no problem.” She glanced at her ‘angel’. “Wanna talk to your girlfriend, now?”

Seohyun widened her eyes at what she heard.

[E-Eh? G-Girlfriend? Yah... s-she’s not my girlfriend.] Yoona defended.

“Unnie!” Seohyun slapped Sooyoung on the arm, hard.

The older half-smirked, but ‘Jealousy’ was written all over her face. She handed the phone back to Seohyun.

The maknae grabbed the phone. She playfully pushed Sooyoung before getting back to the phone.

“Yoona-yah, I apologize for Youngie’s behavior.”

[Hehe... it’s okay. I’m kind of used to it.]

Sooyoung suddenly leaned dangerously closer to the younger girl, and just stared at her.

Seohyun, being used to this kind of antics, or rather, closeness, just didn’t mind. Even if she could literally feel the older girl’s hot breath brushing on her lips, she just sat there, and stared back.

“Even so, I apologize.”

[It’s okay, really. But if you insist, then, apology accepted.] Even though she can’t be seen, Yoona was smiling like an idiot from the other line.

The younger girl heartedly smiled too. “Uhm... Yoong?”

[Hmm?] The doe-eyed girl hummed sweetly.

“I... got to go, though.” Seohyun giggled. Still staring at the tall girl in front of her. “I guess, I’ll see you on Monday.”

[Sure. And thanks too. Good night, Hyunnie-ah~] Yoona unexpectedly let out her aegyo in full power.

Seohyun giggled harder. And because of curling up too much due to the doe-eyed girl’s overpowering aegyo voice, she pinched Sooyoung’s cheek. “Good night, Yoongie~” she suddenly let out a little aegyo too.

“Ow~~” the pinched girl silently winced.

Yoona giggled from the other line. [I didn’t know, you do aegyo? I need to see that live on Monday.]

“Sure.” Seohyun was still pinching on Sooyoung’s cheek. “Bye, Yoongie~”

[Bye~]

 

 

 

 

 

Tot... tot... tot...

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun placed the phone back to its case. She finally let go of Sooyoung.

“Ouch. Now that hurts.” The older girl chuckled. She was still THAT dangerously close to her friend.

Maknae inched a little closer to Sooyoung, which made their noses touch. “You’re jealous.” She smirked.

Sooyoung finally backed off. “Me? Jealous?” the latter scoffed. “It’s not even in my vocabulary.”

“Yeah, right.” Seohyun stood.

“Yah! Where are you going?”

“Going to check on the unnies.”

“Wait for me!” Sooyoung followed suit.

///

Later, that same evening...
Hongdae

Sarangiran ireon geongayo
(Is this what love is?)
Halsurok deo apeun geongayo
(Does it hurt the more you do it?)
Dagagamyeon galsurok
(The more I get closer to you)

Keojineun maeume
(My feelings grow bigger)
Nan geobi nayo
(It scares me)
Naegen neomu sojunghan saram
(Such a precious person to me)

Dasin eobseul geu saram
(That person who will never come again)
Geugeollo dwaesseoyo chungbunhaeyo
(That’s it for me, that’s enough)
Saranghandaneun sasillo
(Just the fact that I love you)

 

Bogo isseodo nal mot boneun han saram
(The one person who can’t see me, though I’m looking)
Bulleoboado mot deutneun han saram
(The one person who can’t hear me, though I’m calling)
Nal gieogina hanayo
(Do you even remember me?)
Nal saenggagina hanayo
(Do you even think of me?)
Dan hanbeonman jebal
(Just once, please)

Hal su inneun geon nunmulbakken eobtjiman
(The only thing I can do is cry)
Babocheoreom gidaril ppunijyo
(But like a fool, I’m waiting)
Naegero geuman wajwoyo

(Please come to me now)
Idaero naege wajwoyo
(Come to me just like this)
Nae majimak sowon
(My last wish is that one person, you)

 

Nan geudaeraneun han saram
(That one person, you)

 

 

 

 

 

‘Wow. The song really suits the situation I’m in...’

Sunny walked through the booming streets of Hongdae, hoping to forget the things that hurts her... at least... for now.

 

 

“When will this be over?” she muttered to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RAAAARFGGHJKFHGGHGFDDDDDDD!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny sighed before she turned. “Fany-ah...” she lightly chuckled. “What kind of a spy sneezes so loud when she’s right behind her target?”

Tiffany was speechless for a moment. “Uhh... Is it that loud?”

The shorter girl nodded. “Yeah...”

Tiffany giggled at herself. “Wait. How did you know I was following you?”

Sunny nodded again. “I have strong senses, have you forgotten?”

“Oh...”

“Why are you following me anyways?”

 

 

 

 

“I missed you.” The younger suddenly blurted out.

Sunny looked straight into Tiffany’s eyes. “You missed me? Really?” she chuckled sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

“Yah!” Tiffany playfully hit Sunny’s chest. “What’s wrong with you? You won’t talk to me, you won’t look at me. What did I do? Huh?” she wined, while repeatedly hitting the older girl on the chest. “Taeyeon’s avoiding me, and now, you too? Come on, Sunny!” she threw her arms in the air.

The short blonde-haired girl just stood in her place with a blank expression.

 

 

 

 

 

“If I tell you the reason... would you forget Taeyeon, then?”

Tiffany was a bit taken aback. “What?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Take me... please take me instead...” Sunny pleaded. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Upon noticing Sunny’s teary eyes, Tiffany raised her right hand and caressed the older girl’s cheek. “Sunny...” she shivered. She always hated to see Sunny in this state. Weak... Hurt... Lonely... and then, right there, she finally knew... it was all because of her.

 

 

 

“Just go home, Miyoung...” Sunny removed Tiffany’s hand from her cheek, and then, turned to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good. Leave. So I can have Miyoung all to myself.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Sunny both abruptly turned to the voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri?”

///

[NOTE:

Here's the first update! ^^ First because... its a double update!!! YAY!!! LOL xDD
I hope you all liked this one, though... and hope you will like the second one... because... I think its kinda CRAPPY... but anyways... click on the 'next' button to proceed to the second update ^^]