Revelations

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

It's update time!

Enjoy~~ xDD]

///

KIM’s RESIDENCE

“Unnie, what really happened?”

Yuri heaved another sigh. She had been sighing ever since she started calming down.

“Did they hurt you?” Taeyeon settled herself on the coffee table, facing the two younger girls.

The tanned girl looked down on her hands, then, shook her head.

Whilst, the confused doe-eyed girl furrowed her eyebrows. “Unnie, why would they hurt Yuri unnie?” she chuckled later on. “What do you think they are? Criminals?”

The two older girls looked blankly at Yoona.

Yoona, immediately dropped her alligator smile, and silenced herself. “What’s wrong with you both? Is there something... I don’t know?” the latter murmured, while fidgeting her fingers.

Yuri and Taeyeon looked at each other. Both waiting for who’s gonna respond first.

“You knew what I just knew, right?” Taeyeon asked the tanned girl in front of her.

Yuri slowly nodded her head. “I do.”

“Aish! Will you two just tell me??” Yoona abruptly stood, and looked back and forth at her unnies.

The eldest stood also.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stay away from the Jungs starting today.”

The doe-eyed girl was taken aback. She never saw Taeyeon THIS serious before. “W-What??” she scoffed. “What do they have to do with this now??” she got a lot more confused than before.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri, to only find the latter looking back.

“Tae, just drop it. We’re not even sure.” Yuri heaved a sigh.

“But you said you saw everything, right? Isn’t that enough proof?”

“What if... I was just hallucinating, and I exaggerated things??” the tanned girl reasoned. Although, she, herself, didn’t believe what's coming out from .

Yoona let out another scoff. “Wow! Am I really existing here?? Am I even your dongsaeng?? You guys already talked about it, and didn’t tell me?!?!”

The two older girls averted their gazes back to the youngest.

“Yoong, it’s not like that... we just thought that... it may not be the right---“

“Time??” Yoona cut off what Yuri had to say. “If it isn’t, then when?? Unnie, both of you have been treating me like I’m still a kid here! Unnie, I’m not an elementary school girl anymore! I’m ing 23! And then you’re going to say, you just want to protect me??!?” the latter yelled all what she felt deep inside.

Their maknae was about to walk away with heavy steps, but Taeyeon quickly reached for her hand. “Do you really want to know?” the latter half-shouted.

Yoona harshly retreated her hand, and turned back to her friends. “Isn’t it obvious, unnie?”

Taeyeon just nodded. She didn’t wanna argue with a raged deer any further. She let out a deep sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The Jungs...

 

 

 

 

 

... they’re not what you think they are...”

Yoona crossed her arms by her chest. “Unnie, stop making me guess. Just tell me already.”

“You’re addicted to Twilight, right? Then, you’ll get what I’m trying to say.”

“Huh?” The younger girl slowly dropped her arms to the side. She was still trying to figure what her unnie had meant. After a few seconds... it finally hit her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘They’re... vampires?’

 

 

 

 

 

‘No. It’s impossible. Do they still exist?’

The doe-eyed girl shook her head repeatedly. Trying to convince herself that her unnies are just out of their minds. But there’s a voice inside her head, telling her to believe the people right in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“See? This is why we don’t want to tell you. You. Don’t. Believe.” Taeyeon sat back down beside Yuri.

Yoona looked at Yuri, then to Taeyeon. “How could you say such things? I mean... do you have proof? Have you actually seen them sparkle in the sunlight? Or... or---“

“No. we haven’t seen that part... yet. But I did saw something that would fit to it.” Taeyeon stood again, and came closer to her dongsaeng. “The day, the van flipped over my head... did you even see how Tiffany looked? Have you even noticed her eyes?”

“That’s not enough proof, unnie. What if it was all just your imagination?”

“But you saw it?”

Yoona didn’t answer, and just looked away.

“She had that uneven look when the van flipped.”

 

 

“Tae, that’s not what I had in mind either.” The tanned girl stood. “Seriously? Vampires? I just thought they were just plain... immortals. I told you, haven’t I?”

Taeyeon sighed. “You know... both of you really needs serious observation skills.”

 

 

“Tell us what’s inside that brain of yours, then.”

“And you better convince me this time, unnie.”

///

KARA Cafe

“What can I get for the both of you today?” a blonde asked.

“Sooyoung looked up from her phone. “Gyuri? I thought you own this place?”

“I do.”

“Then why serve for us?”

Gyuri playfully slapped Sooyoung’s left shoulder. “Duh? Because you’re my friends. Now, you guys gonna order, or what?”

“Unnie, I’ll just have a Mocha Frappucino.” Seohyun flashed a smile at the blonde.

“I’ll have Americano.”

“Okay, then. I’ll see you guys later.” Gyuri then left the two.

Sooyoung turned her gaze at the girl sitting in front of her, who’s currently looking at the view outside. “Hey.”

Seohyun didn’t bother looking at her friend. “Hmm?” she just hummed in response.

“What’s on your mind right now?” the older asked.

Seohyun simply shook her head.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “That’s not nothing. Like, seriously? I know you. Even though I can’t read what’s on your mind, I know you. Spill it.”

The younger girl sighed. “It’s... about Yoona...” she had her head lowered.

“What about her?” the older girl flatly asked.

“What if... What if Yoona knows already?”

Sooyoung just remained silent. She definitely knows what Seohyun was talking about. “Do we even have to care about that?” she brought up her hand, and massaged her temples.

“I’m just worried about---“

“If she avoids you?” Sooyoung cut her dongsaeng off. “You’re worried about her avoiding you like what Taeyeon’s doing to Miyoung right now? Is that it?” the latter still calmly stated.

“No. It’s not that.”

“Then what?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What if she’ll do what Donghae did? What would we do? Sooyoung, I’m tired of playing this stupid hide and seek game over and over again...”

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung just sat there, looking back at Seohyun, and is at loss for words.

///

Yoona’s POV

“The Jungs... they’re not what you think they are...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

CLICK...

 

 

 

 

 

Sounds of the keyboard, and mouse being tapped by my long fingers, surrounded my unusually quiet room.

Here I am... sitting in front of my computer, searching every information about what Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, and I had discussed earlier. Six long hours have passed since the three of us talked in the living room.

 

 

 

I don’t know why I’m doing this. I don’t know why I suddenly became... afraid.

 

 

 

 

 

Is she going to hurt me like what Taeyeon unnie said?

But if she was ever going to... she could’ve done it sooner. There were tons of times when we were together... alone... just the two of us. There was even a time when I dragged her into an alley because it was the only way I know to get to the park faster. Although, it wasn’t one of those filthy, and dark ones. But still! If ever her intention was killing me... she could’ve just bit me right then, and there... she had the chance... she could’ve slit my throat, or my stomach... but she didn’t...

Her eyes shows no harm at all... and it was almost impossible for me to think of her as a vampire... or at least... that’s the last thing I would think of...

As much as I didn’t want to doubt her well-being, still, here I am, doing what Bella did when she suspected about Edward being a vamp, and all. I know... I trusted her ever since the day she started opening her heart to me, and I should be trusting her now. But something really came over me. Curiosity. Damn this habit of mine!

I wanted to stop. I wanted myself to trust her.

But just as when I was about to... an article caught my sight.

 

 

 

 

 

VAMPIRES IN THE MODERN DAY ERA?

 

 

 

 

 

Should I?

No.

Yes?

Ugh! Curses!

 

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On September 26, 2008, a male student from The University of California, Los Angeles or UCLA was found lifeless on the campus’ football field. Christopher Bale was the student’s identification, as identified by the school’s administration. Christopher was found to be “swimming in a pool of his own blood”, as stated by one of his colleagues, who was also the one who had found him in the morning on the said day...

 

 

 

 

 

I backed away from the computer.

Should I still continue this? I’m seriously getting goosebumps over here. And besides, this does not have anything to do against the Jungs.

I stared at the monitor for a few seconds. Then, my stubborn mind started to tell me to finish what I’ve started.

Oh, dear Lord. Im Yoona, you’re definitely not sleeping tonight...

 

 

 

 

 

... according to the state’s national police, and investigating department, they have found a very strange mark on the boy’s neck, and wrist. They have stated that there was a mere chance that an unknown creature could have been the one who had attacked Christopher the night before. There were many speculations about whether it was a wolf, a fox, or even a dog who attacked. But the operatives firmly disagreed.

“Roaming beasts are completely impossible to reach the school grounds.” Stated the university’s management.

“Wild animals bits aggressively. Tearing skins off, slitting the muscles, and all. It could have been an unknown creature, for the damage to be like that.” Stated the police and investigation department.

 

 

 

 

 

Up until now, the results are still unclear. And Mr. Christopher Bale’s case still remains unresolved.

Although there were other speculations, still.

Some still believed it were some sorts of beasts, but some speculated more.

 

 

 

 

 

Vampires, werewolves. These supernatural creatures, do they really exist?

 

 

 

 

 

Do they?

I don’t know.

 

 

I banged my forehead on the computer table continuously, hoping to get rid of this insane thoughts.

After a few moments, I stopped. I massaged my forehead. It started to hurt. I’m so stupid!

I heaved a sigh. Then, suddenly, Bella's voice rang in my head... I remembered her famous lines...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re impossibly fast, and strong...

 

“Yoona-yah!”

“God! You scared me! How did you get here so fast? I thought the music room’s on the third floor, and on the other building?”

“I ran.”

“Oh... But wait... you left just a few seconds ago...”

“I’m an athlete before. Haven’t I mentioned?”

“Oh... right. Teach me how to run that fast, then?”

“Sure.”

 

 

 

“I saw it with my own two eyes! Jessica and Hyoyeon threw that guy on the wall! Normal people wouldn’t have that much strength! And to add to it... the wall cracked!”

 

 

 

Seohyun’s fast, while Jessica unnie, and Hyoyeon unnie are strong. But maybe they’re all strong... we just haven’t got to witness it yet.

 

 

 

 

 

“Your skin is... pale white, and ice cold...”

 

“Your hands are cold.”

“I’m fine. It’s just that I’ve been in the library for quite a long time.”

 

 

 

Seohyun’s hand was cold when I made a promise, and entered their secret room...

I knew it. A normal person’s hand shouldn’t still be that cold. Even if she had been in the library too long, it still wouldn’t make sense. I should’ve trusted my senses in the first place...

 

 

 

 

 

“Your eyes change color...”

 

Seohyun’s eyes DID changed color... and it was... Golden Brown...

I glanced at my palm, and I saw the scar I made when we were in the amusement park. And then, I suddenly remembered... she looked away from me as soon as the blood started oozing out from my wounded palm. And when she turned back... her eyes were still golden. Even though she was trying so hard for me to not notice it... I still caught a glimpse of it.

 

 

 

 

 

I brought my two hands up to my head, and massaged my temples. It’s hurting. I can’t receive THIS much information in just a day! God! Help me...

 

 

 

 

 

“and sometimes you speak like... like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go into the sunlight.”

 

Wait. They do go unto the sunlight...

 

 

 

Or...

 

 

 

Wait...

 

 

 

Seohyun goes into the sunlight... but she always wears... long sleeved clothes... and her hair is... always untied...

 

 

 

Wait...

 

 

 

Our uniforms are long sleeved...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sh*t! Oh, how stupid of me!

 

 

 

Now I get why.

 

 

 

 

 

I heaved another sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

CLICK.

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa! What the !?

There’s a...

Shadow?

By my window?

 

 

 

I widened my eyes. I immediately stood. I stared at the window.

My heart started racing rapidly fast.

What’s going on?

 

 

 

I took a deep breath, and mustered up all my courage to see what’s on the window.

I took baby steps.

I admit. I’m totally a coward when it comes to this creepy situations.

Just as when I was about to reach for the window’s lock, the shadow passed by me, and disappeared from my sight.

I froze on my spot. Eyes widened.

 

 

 

God, Lord, Jesus Christ, help me...

 

 

 

I gazed down at the window’s lock. I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

 

Why is it unlocked? I locked this before... right?

 

 

Waking up from my daze, I set aside my bullcrap, and abruptly opened the window.

I gazed down.

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

 

I sighed, and closed the window.

As sudden as the shadow disappeared... a thought came into my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Vampires could read minds, right?

And I know damn too well that Seohyun could read mine...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun?” I murmured to myself.

 

 

 

I grabbed my phone on the night stand, and typed a message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To: Seohyunnie

I know what you did. I know it’s you.

 

 

 

I contemplated for a while.

 

 

 

Should I send it?

 

 

 

 

Should I tell her that I feel, and I know that it was her who was at my window?

 

 

 

I bit my lip.

Here goes nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

Sent.

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed, and carefully settled down my bed.

I can’t believe what’s happening right now...

 

 

 

The person I like... that perfect girl who stole my heart... is a ing vampire!!

Someone wake me up right now...

 

 

 

Now I know how Yuri unnie feels... ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BEEP.

 

 

BEEP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Seohyunnie

You didn’t thought I was hearing your thoughts, did you?

Bummer for you.

Do whatever you want. I know you know something now.

Go.

Tell everybody.

But I’m telling you, we’re not leaving this land ever again.

We’ll stand our ground.

I’m watching you.

///

[NOTE:

Just a LITTLE hint... the article do have something to do with the past...

So... yeah... hope you all liked it though... kekeke xDD

Again... THANK YOU SO MUCH for my SUBS (Loyal and New x)) and for the lovely COMMENTS!! :DD

Stay tuned~!

Til mah next update~~ <3]