Rainfall

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Update time~! xDD

LOL just a friendly reminder though...

I hope you guys don't get confused with the sudden shifts of the scenes... AND please refer to chaps 21 and 22 so you could follow the flow... somehow... LOL enjoy~! :DD]

///

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soonkyu, would you ing calm down??” Hyoyeon forcefully pushed Sunny to sit down on the couch.

Sunny tried to stand up, but Sooyoung held her firmly on her shoulders. “Yah! Let go!”

“No! Not until you calm your a** down!” The taller girl kept her hold.

“I can’t calm down, knowing a beast is down there with Miyoung!!” The eldest of the three argued. She tried standing on her feet again. “Tiffany needs me...”

The younger blonde, pushed her down again. “No, she doesn’t. Could you just let them talk??” she was slowly losing her patience.

Sunny scoffed. “Talk??” She stood on her feet. “Those two would end up arguing, and eventually, Taeyeon would end up throwing Tiffany onto the nearest wall!!”

The short blonde was about to walk off, but Sooyoung caught her arm just in time. “Taeyeon’s not like that. And if there’s one person she wouldn’t dare to throw a fit on, it’s Tiffany.” The latter’s voice returned calm, but her now-blue-eyes, says otherwise.

Sunny yanked her arms off of the younger’s hold. “How would you know? Werewolves are much deceiving as demons are.”

“Werewolves aren’t demons, Sunny.” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well... werewolves ended my family’s lives...” Sunny said, before heading for her bedroom’s door. “I lost them then... I don’t want to lose Tiffany now... I’m not gonna lose her... not ever... over my dead body...”

After the door closed, both Sooyoung ang Hyoyeon looked at each other.

“Why are we slowly getting messed up?” the younger sat at the edge of Sunny’s bed. “Ever since the three of them came... the story’s all messed up...” she muttered under her breath.

Hyoyeon simply shook her head. “No... we’re not getting messed up... I’m not gonna let that happen...” she carried her feet towards the door.

Sooyoung stood. “Where are you going?”

The blonde girl stopped on her tracks, and turned to her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have to tell Tiffany everything now. Not tomorrow, not next week, nor next year... NOW.” With that, Hyoyeon finally retreated herself from Sunny’s bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung froze on her spot. Her blue eyes almost poking out of its sockets. “Hyo! Wait!” she rushed outside. “God! Where’s Jess, and Seohyun when I need them??” she muttered to herself, before searching for the blonde.

///

KIM’s RESIDENCE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure your sisters aren’t finding you yet? I mean, you don’t have a curfew, right?” Yoona turned off the engine, after she finally settled the younger girl’s car into their house’s driveway.

Seohyun giggled. “Then, I’ll throw you a question.” She got out of the car first. Yoona followed. “Could you imagine Edward getting scolded by his parents because he got home past midnight? And his excuse was, because he and Bella went clubbing downtown?”

The doe-eyed girl released her famous alligator laugh. “No. That’ll be awkward.”

“See? Now, that answers your million dollar question, Ms. Im Yoona.”

The two lovebirds reached the main door.

“Immortals don’t need to have curfews. We can protect ourselves.” Seohyun added. “And besides, we have all the time in this world.”

Yoona just smiled at her girlfriend. It always seemed like an angel was talking to her, and not a child of the night. “Yeah, and you’ve been living for like a hundred years. You’re older than my parents, my grandparents, and my grandparents’ parents.”

Seohyun playfully slapped the older girl’s forearm. “I know, right? But looking on the bright side... I still look younger than you.”

Yoona stuck her tongue out.

She finally turned the door knob.

 

 

 

“Huh? Why is it locked?”

“Maybe they went out?”

The doe-eyed girl simply shook her head. “No. They don’t go out in the middle of the night, and without me, AND when it’s raining hard. No. They’re not like that.” The latter reasoned.

The younger looked up. “Why don’t we try the windows?” the former pointed to the huge window above them.

Yoona looked up. “Are you crazy? How are we---“ then, it hit her. She suddenly forgot, her girlfriend’s a vampire, nothing’s impossible. She turned to Seohyun. “I was right, wasn’t I? You were the one who sneaked up my window...”

“Well... yeah...” Seohyun smiled. “You know what? Forget the windows. If I’ve broken the lock on your window last time, then I probably CAN break the door lock now.” She removed Yoona’s hold from the knob. “Let me handle this.” She winked first, before reaching for the knob.

 

 

 

In just a matter of seconds, the door made a clicking sound, and finally creaked open.

“See?” Seohyun smiled victoriously. She turned to her girlfriend, to only see the former’s mouth wide open. She chuckled. “Yah, don’t you wanna go in? It’s cold here outside, you know? And I can’t give you warmth.”

Yoona finally came back to her senses. She closed her alligator mouth. “Uh... right.” She got into the house first. The younger girl followed after. “Make yourself at home. I’ll get some coffee.” The latter proceeded to the kitchen.

Seohyun examined the place. She smiled. “Your house is... nice.”

“Yeah, it is. Taeyeon unnie’s dad designed it.” Yoona shouted from the kitchen.

“Hmm...” The young brunette settled herself down the living room sofa. “Do you need a hand?”

“Nah. I’m fine. It’s just coffee.” Yoona giggled.

Seohyun giggled too.

 

 

 

Being a curious immortal she is, Seohyun looked at the picture frames at the side table, one by one. She unconsciously smiled at the picture whereas Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona were smiling side by side, while wearing their graduation gowns. “How long have you guys been together?” she said softly.

“Who?” Yoona placed Seohyun’s coffee down the coffee table, while she held hers.

The younger turned to her girlfriend. “You, Taeyeon, and Yuri...” the latter reached for her cup of coffee. “... unnie...”

Yoona took a sip on her coffee first, before answering. “Quite long now... ten years?”

Seohyun just nodded. “Hmm... long enough.” She giggled right after.

“You know, you can drop the honorifics if you want to. It’s obvious that you feel awkward calling them unnie, considering the fact that you’re a hundred years older than them.” The doe-eyed girl chuckled.

“Glad you noticed.” The younger chuckled also.

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG~

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona put her coffee down, and reached for the house’s phone. “Hello?”

[Oh, Yoona? Hello, honey~]

“Auntie~ Hi! How are you?” Yoona looked at Seohyun, and gestured the former to wait for her.

Seohyun nodded as a response.

[Auntie’s doing fine, honey. By the way, are my two other daughters there?] Mrs. Kim referred to her biological daughter, Taeyeon, and to Yuri, whom she treats as one of her daughters as well.

The doe-eyed girl headed to the kitchen. “Uhmm... unfortunately, auntie, they’re not here...”

 

 

 

On the other side, the young brunette just watched Yoona from afar. She later decided to look at the other picture frames by the side tables.

 

 

 

Something, or rather, someone's photo had caught her eyes.

The latter stood, reaching for the picture frame placed on the side table by her left.

She looked at the person in the picture closely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun nearly dropped the picture frame she was holding. She couldn’t believe her eyes. What was his picture doing here? Was he related to Yoona? Taeyeon? Or maybe, Yuri?

 

 

 

 

 

Hae...” she muttered breathlessly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyunnie? You know Donghae oppa?” Yoona asked curiously.

The young brunette turned to the girl beside her. “What’s your relation to him?” she didn’t know why, but she wanted to know.

“Not to me. To Yuri unnie. He’s her cousin.” The doe-eyed girl answered truthfully.

‘! This isn't happening!’

Tears were threatening to fall from the younger’s brown orbs. But she thought, Yoona can’t see her like this. She doesn’t want her girlfriend to see her weak.

She sat down again, the picture frame still on her grip.

Yoona got confused. But she wanted to know what was bothering her girlfriend. She kneeled in front of Seohyun, and held her both hands. “Something wrong?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona... do you remember when I told you about my ex?” Seohyun looked at Yoona straight in the eye.

The older girl slowly nodded her head. “Yeah... but what does that have to---“ she stopped her sentence midway. “Wait... Donghae oppa’s... your ex-boyfriend?” she carefully asked. She was utterly shocked too.

Seohyun looked away from Yoona, and put the picture frame back on the side table. “He’s not just my ex. He’s got so many debts that he hadn’t pay yet. He had hurt my siblings...” She stood. “And he caused me so much pain...” she murmured the last sentence.

The doe-eyed girl also stood on her feet. “I’m sorry... I... I didn’t know much about him. I... I didn't know he was the guy who hurted you...”

“Is he here? In Korea?”

Yoona bit her lip out of nervousness. She didn’t know how to tell Seohyun. But she chose to be honest. “Y... Yes. He’s staying in a condominium somewhere in Cheongdam-dong. Actually... he visited here... not too long ago...” she waited for the younger girl’s response.

Seohyun didn’t know how to respond. She got lost in her mind. She felt... afraid. Knowing that the person who almost burned them down to ashes five years ago, the first person she had ever loved... was back, and was unknowingly close to her, and she had no idea. She couldn’t hold her emotions anymore. She just let her tears fall freely from her eyes.

Seeing this, Yoona got startled. She never saw Seohyun cry ever since they met. “Hey...” she impulsively wiped her girlfriend’s tears with her thumb. “Don’t cry, please... I’m sorry... I should’ve known...” without second thoughts, she pulled the younger girl closer, and hugged her tight. “Stop... I’m here...”

Seohyun felt safe in Yoona’s arms. So, she decided to let it all out, after all these years. She hugged the doe-eyed girl back, and cried harder.

“I hate him so much...”

Yoona kissed Seohyun’s crown. “I know... and I hate him now too... he had hurt you...” she was drowning in her thoughts, her anger, to be specific. How could Donghae be so cruel? How could he hurt the girl she loves. He’s the one who should be shedding tears right now, not the other way around. “Shh... I’m not going to let him get near you... I promise...” the latter reassured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘You’re so going to get it from me when I see you...’

///

Somewhere in Seoul

Aside from the sound of the rain falling from the sky, and the numerous thunder rumbles that echoed, inaudible sighs could also be heard inside a certain petite girl’s car.

 

 

 

“Damn it! Why isn’t anyone moving??”

 

 

 

Taeyeon reached for her phone resting on the passenger’s seat. She dialled one of her bestfriend’s number.

 

 

 

 

 

DIALLING: Black Kid :P

 

 

 

 

 

“Damn, Kwon, answer the phone!” she’s getting furious at the moment. How could Yuri leave her for Jessica? And worse... where in the mother ers hell is she??

After a few moments...

[Hi,Taeng~]

“Oh, don’t you ‘Hi Taeng’ me, where are you??!”

[Dude, take it easy. I’m on my way home.]

“Who are you with?” she knew who her bff was with, but she wanted to make sure.

[No one. I’m riding on a bus with no one but my gorgeous self.]

“Don’t lie to me. I know you.”

[I’m not lying. When did I ever lie to you?]

“Did that Jessica do something weird to you?”

[What do you mean by ‘That Jessica’?? Yah! Don’t ever degrade her, or I’ll push you down until you get more shorter...]

“I don’t care. Now, answer my question!” Taeyeon held the phone on her right hand, while her left is gripping onto the steering wheel. The cars started to move... awfully slow.

[She didn’t do anything, okay? Well... except for the fact that she said yes!] Happiness was the right word that could describe what the black pearl was feeling right now, based on the sudden change of the tone of her voice.

“Yes? To what?” ‘I think I know where this is going...’

 

 

 

[I asked her to be my girlfriend.]

“You what??!” Taeyeon suddenly stepped on the brake.

“Hey! What the ??! Move!”

Taeyeon scowled. “YOU’RE SO DEAD WHEN WE BOTH GET HOME!” she harshly ended the call.

She stepped on the accelerator again, and sped off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BEEP. BEEP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stopped at a corner. She read the text message on her phone.

 

 

 

From: Umma

Taeyeon-ah, where are you? I called your house earlier, but Yoona said you weren’t there, and so as Yuri. Call me as soon as you read this. I and your father have something very important to tell you. Love you~

 

 

 

“What is it now?”

///

JUNG’s RESIDENCE

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon! Hyo---“

“WHAT??!”

Sooyoung was a bit taken aback. “Woah~ Easy.”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, and continued walking towards Tiffany’s bedroom.

The younger caught her arm. “Wait.”

“What??” the blonde scowled.

Sooyoung sighed. “Aren’t Sooyeon and Joohyun the ones who should let Miyoung know about this? I mean, come on! They’re her family, we are not!”

“Choi Sooyoung, I can’t take this anymore! Tiffany’s gonna know sooner or later, so why wait?” Hyoyeon turned her heel to walk again. “We’re their family too.”

Sooyoung caught the older girl’s arm again. “I know. But... it’s Jessica, and Seohyun who’re more in the position to tell her.”

Right before Hyoyeon could open to argue, a familiar figure stepped into the scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me what?”

Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung turned to the voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany-ah...”

The two said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That Taeyeon’s a wolf? That the only person I love, is a FREAKING WEREWOLF??!” Tiffany’s eye colour started  to change again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I already know...”

The jet-black haired girl walked away.

The two could only watch their friend’s disappearing figure.

 

 

 

 

 

A short girl came to where Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was.

 

 

 

 

 

“I had no choice. I had to tell her sooner.”

“You told her?” Sooyoung asked. Voice tone a bit raised.

Sunny nodded. “She had to know the reason why she should get away from her... before it’s too late...”

“Well... I guess, I wasted my time getting here then...”

Sooyoung sighed and massaged her forehead. “Sica’s not gonna like this... not even one bit...”

“I’ll explain everything. Don’t worry.” Hyoyeon patted the younger girl’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

The three remained silent for a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, you three!” a cold voice echoed in the hallway.

The three addressed girls turned to see the owner of the voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica!”

They said in unison.

 

 

 

Jessica just responded with a very cold glare.

 

 

 

“Why the is my sister getting drenched in the rain??”

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!” Sunny didn’t waste any second, and ran off.

The three left in the hallway just watched the midget’s disappearing figure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened?” Jessica’s voice remained cold as ice. She crossed her arms by her chest, as she looked from Hyoyeon to Sooyoung. “YAH!”

The two got startled. By this time, they were sure, that HellSica was activated.

 

 

 

“Uh... Uh...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘There’s no way we’re getting out...’

 

 

 

‘I know...’

///

[NOTE:

So... how was it? A rollercoaster ride maybe? LOL xDD

Hope you guys liked it though :))

THANKS to the UPVOTES, COMMENTS, and SUBS guys! Love you all~~! <3

Again, til mah next update!! :DD see you guys soon ^^]