Slowly Unveiling

The Unwanted

[NOTE: Hey there readers! LOL xDD I have nothing much to say but I hope you enjoy reading this fic! :D Thanks for the subs and comments~ I really appreciate it~ :DD
So... Yeah... Enjoy~! xD]

---

June 14, 2013 – Present Time

KIM’s Residence

“Unnie! Unnie! Wake up! Come on! It’s the first day of school, don’t be lazy!”

“YAH! You are so going to get it you alligator!!”

“Not until you catch meh!!”

“Shut up you guys! And KIM TAEYEON you better get ready, or else!”

“Or else what??”

“I’ll strangle you.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. Now get ready, will ya??”

“Fine. Whatever you say, Yul.”

///

Author’s POV

It was the first day of classes in Heub Hyeol Gwi University, and as usual, students, old and new, strolled around the hallways to find their respective rooms.

“Unnie, don’t you think the university’s name is… kinda weird?” Yoona asked the eldest of them three.

“Heub Hyeol Gwi? It's means 'vampire' in english, right?” Taeyeon, the eldest, answered, or rather, asked back honestly.

Yoona nodded in response. “I mean, come on, unnie, why would they name an establishment like that?”

The eldest just shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s creepy don’t you think?” Yuri gave them a creepy look.

Taeyeon knocked Yuri’s head. “Stop it, black kid!”

The tanned girl stuck her tongue out.

While the other two were busy bickering, ‘someone’ caught Yoona’s attention.
“Unnies, stop for a while.” The young latter tapped her ‘sister’s’ shoulder.

“Yoong, I told you not to interrupt when I’m busy salvaging Yuri.” Taeyeon playfully glared at her dongsaeng.

Yoona didn’t removed her gaze at the three figures in front of her eyes. “Just stop for a minute…”

Yuri looked over to Yoona, as she removed Taeyeon’s grip from her right ear. “What is it Yoona?”

The doe-eyed girl mouthed to where the figures were. “Look in front.”

Both Taeyeon and Yuri averted their gazes to where Yoona was pointing.

Who are they?”

///

Jen, where should we sit?” A redhead whispered to a younger girl.

The younger glared at the brunette. “Unnie, I told you not to call me THAT.”

“But I like your English name~” The older girl whined.

“Tiff, Hyunnie, STOP it.” The eldest glared at the two younger girls.

They shut their mouths. They NEVER want to argue with the ice princess.

Jessica, the eldest, dragged the other two to their respective seats.

///

“Fany-ah, did oppa arranged this again?” A short girl whispered.

“Well, what do you think? He’s always like this. And it’s so frustrating.” The redhead whispered back to the girl sitting behind her.

The girl behind Tiffany chuckled. “I know, right?”

The other girl just nodded, and kept a straight face.

///

Jessica’s POV

I hate him! Come on! Why does he have to do this every school year? Seriously, I am not liking it. Doesn’t he understand why we just can’t and wouldn’t socialize with these bunch of beings who, no matter what we do to this universe, would NEVER understand our world? It’s because I don’t want history to repeat itself. We had enough already! And come on! We just came back, didn’t we? And there’s NO way we’re getting kicked out of here again! Nu-uh… Over my dead body!

I was a bit lost at my thoughts, or rather, anger, when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to my left. It was…

“Yah. You okay?”

I smiled. A bit. Well, she’s the only being that I could show my soft side to.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I answered.

She smiled and nodded at me. At least, there’s still someone who understands me, or us, in general. Yes. She and her friends are the only ones who understands us. Really. And I’m thankful for it.

///

Author’s POV

“Unnie, why don’t you talk to her?” Yoona whispered to her sister, who was just sitting right next to her.

The tanned girl shook her head. “You go first!”

The doe-eyed girl looked over to the girl beside her sister. “Why should I? You’re the one next to her.”

“Not her.” Yuri pointed to the girl sitting in front of Yoona. “Her.”

Yoona looked to her front, and rapidly blushed. “Uhmm…” the latter felt embarrassed.

Yuri smirked in victory. “Exactly. You can’t be any braver than me. We’re all the same, Yoong.”

Yoona glared at her sister. “You are so going to get it after class.”

“Try me.” Yuri stuck out her tongue.

///

Somewhere in the university

“Aigoo~” A brunette positioned herself for some nap.

“Hey Jess, aren’t you forgetting something?” A redhead asked.

The eldest asked back. “What?”

“That we can’t sleep?”

“FYI Tiff, I am not sleeping, I’m just closing my eyes. I’m so frustrated today.” Jessica answered back.

“That’s what you always say, unnie.” A younger girl chuckled.

Jessica glared at her dongsaeng. “Don’t get me into my nerves, Joohyun.”

Seohyun held her hands up. “Fine fine… Whatever you say… Sooyeon.”

“YAH!” Jessica stood from the couch, as well as Seohyun stood from her chair. They chased each other inside the room. “You are so going to get it!”

“Jessi! Don’t hurt maknae like last time!” Tiffany shouted, while her eyes are on a book that she’s reading.

 

 

 

 

“I won’t promise!”

///

"Unnie, I really feel something weird about this school." Yoona spoke up.

"Yoong, you always find things weird, even though they're not." Taeyeon chuckled. And so as Yuri.

"Seriously, Yoona, you're the one being weird." The two older girls continued to laugh at Yoona.

Yoona glared at the two. "Unnies, I'm being serious here."

Taeyeon stopped. A bit. "Okay fine. What do you find weird?"

The doe-eyed girl thought for a while. "Well, obviously, this school's name, the environment, the people, and those three girls who came in late."

The tanned girl took a deep breath. "I've got an answer."

Both Taeyeon and Yoona eyed the other girl. "What?" they said in unison.

Yuri grinned. "Maybe the founder of this school, love's twilight."

Taeyeon flicked Yuri's forehead. "Are you serious? Come on! Twilight still heven't exist in Joseon dynasty! PABO!"

Yuri laughed. "I know. I'm just trolling."

Yoona rolled her eyes at her sister's antics. "Unnie, can't you be more serious?"

"Just let her be, saeng. And besides, it's only the first day, no need to get serious, Yoongie." The eldest patted her dongsaeng's head.

Yoona nodded in understanding. The younger sighed. “You’re right, unnie. Maybe I was just overreacting.”

“Yes. And now can we get over this? I’m hungry.” Yuri truthfully stated.

Taeyeon stared at Yuri in disbelief. “WOW. And so I thought Yoona was the shikshin here.”

The tanned girl glared at the eldest. “Cut it, danshin. I haven’t had breakfast yet.”

“What? Come on. You woke up before me. And yet yo---“

“Stop it, unnie, I’m hungry too. So if you don’t wanna get eaten, bear with us.” Yoona cut off Taeyeon, and covered .

Yuri just chuckled. “Haha! Assa, Yoona!” the latter high-fived the younger.

---

[NOTE: I know, it's a crappy start. But don't worry, I'll update either later, or tomorrow :)) Mehehehe xD

Either way, let me just clarify things for ya'll...
1. Tae, Yul, and Yoong, are NOT related by blood. They just live together. *smile*

2. Jess, Tiff, and Seo, are the ones related by blood.
3. Jeny / Jen is obviously Seohyun's english name here. Hehe xD
4. The 'him' that Jessica referred to... Well... I'll introduce him later on. *wink*
And lastly...
5. The un-introduced persons who talked to JeTi... I'll also introduce them later on.

That would be all! :) I bet you know the rest *wink* Mehehehe xD
See you all later~~]