Chapter 2

Fix a Heart

   - I can’t believe that I’m actually here with you. Have you ever talked with Key before? – Minho asked when he entered in Jonghyun’s car.

                - Yeah, of course. What? It’s true, I made him fall. Literally, I collided with him and he fell on the floor. – Jonghyun laughed remembering the scene. – It was really funny.

                - I don't think you can call that “talking with someone”. – Minho said, while thoughts about the shame that he was about to get through started to dance in his head. He shivered. – Are you sure that you want to do this?

                - HERE! – Jonghyun yelled, clapping. – I found the address! And yes, I’m sure that you need this! Get out of the car.

                The two of them started to walk, looking at the door’s numbers. The houses were all identical, and none of them seemed to have a party going on inside.

                - Ok, where’s my phone? I need to make a call. Here it is. – Jonghyun marked the number of the blond guy. – We’re here but we can’t find the house. Yeah, we’ll wait. – Taking the phone from his ear, he looked to his friend. – He’s coming.

                Minho just nodded. He still wasn’t sure of what he was doing there. What he would give to be in his couch watching that soccer game. But, on the other hand, he was actually curious to see what had Kim Kibum prepared for him.

                - Hey! You two idiots! What are you doing there? – The blond asked, screaming from across the street. – Don’t you know to read, Jonghyun? What are you doing standing there like two retards? Come!

                Shaking his head, Minho began to cross the street followed by Jonghyun. Suddenly, it felt like he was the one who actually wanted to be there since Jonghyun was walking rather slowly behind him. Was he trying to let him go alone? No, Minho wouldn’t let that happen. He turned around on his feet and grabbed Jonghyun’s arm, pulling him.

                Once he reached the door, Kibum spared him a not-so-discreet overall glance and then stepped aside, making room for them to pass.  Minho looked around, finding strange the fact that he didn’t saw anyone. Also, the house was too quiet.

                - Is there really a party in here? – Jonghyun voiced all his best friend’s questions.

                - Duh, yeah, of course. Why else would I invite you? – The boy rolled his eyes. – We’re on the basement and the walls are soundproof. – And then, he looked at Minho. – So, you’re Minho, right? I’m gonna introduce you to some of my friends. Boys and girls, because I obviously don’t know your preferences.

                - Wait, what? Key, I thought you were the one that was going to take care of his problem.

                - What? – Both of them looked at Jonghyun, right away, not believing they had actually heard that. Sighing dramatically Key, continued: - And why did you think I would do that?

                 - Because you can’t resist a pretty face.

                For a second, Minho saw that Key was actually taken aback by what Jonghyun had said but then, just as quick, his cold expression was back.

                - I resisted yours, didn’t I? Oh, right. We were talking about pretty faces.

                With that, Minho had to let out a chuckle, earning him a smack on the stomach from his best friend. Still trying restraining himself from laughing, the tallest of the three followed closely behind Jonghyun while they were being led downstairs.

                - So these are the rules: You don’t touch anything, you don’t make a mess and you don’t get into fights. – Kibum listed as they walked down the stairs. – Jinki hyung is a pretty nice guy. Nicer than me.

                - That’s not very difficult, you know? – Jonghyun muttered.

                - But if one of these rules is broken, you can expect a living hell. And I’m not kidding, believe me. – The blond stopped before reaching the door. – I’ve been there. Thankfully, on the side lines. – And with that, he just smiled, finally opening the door, revealing the loud music and the crowed room. – So enjoy yourselves and make this night worth it.

                Jonghyun let out a scream as he saw the other people. Oh boy, how much time did pass since he last went to a party? Making a little celebration dance, he waved to Minho and disappeared in the sea of people. Minho just gave him a little smile and a thumbs up while he watched in confusion. So, at the end, Jonghyun really dumped him alone in there.

                Good! Just what he needed! Maybe if he could find a corner, he could-

                - He wasn’t joking when he said that you don’t go to parties, right? – Kibum spoke, making Minho just now noticed that he hadn’t left yet, startling him a bit. - Well, stick with me, okay? You’ll have the night of your life.

**

                  Jonghyun did on purpose to let Minho alone. The taller one needed to learn how to act in a party, and he needed to do this alone. Meanwhile, Jonghyun went to the middle of the people and started to dance. The music was good and the ambient was perfect too. In the little pause when the music changed, he seized to get a drink. So, when he noticed, he had the fifth glass in his hand.

                - I should stop. – He said to himself. – But Minho can drive my car home, and I bet he will not drink. Yeah, it won’t be a problem.

                After a while, he was on the dance floor again, dancing like a crazy person. He just stopped when he felt something behind him and heard the sound of something crashing.

                - What are you doing? – An angry voice asked. – Didn’t Key talked about my rules?

                - Who are you? – Jonghyun asked, arching an eyebrow. – And why are you talking to me like this?

                - I’m the owner of the house! My name’s Onew and you broke my precious jar.

                - What the hell is a jar doing in the middle of a party? It was asking to be broken!

                - Ok, I got it. You’re drunk and you don’t know what you are saying, so…

                - I’m not drunk, ok? – Jonghyun alleged, looking to the broken jar. – And sorry about this. I’ll bring you another jar.

                - I don’t want to. – Onew said, grabbing his arm. – Are you alone? I mean, did you come by your own, with nobody else?

                - No. I’m with Minho but I don’t know where he is. I left him alone so he could enjoy the party.

                - I see. So, you’re coming with me. You need to rest and I can’t let you be here alone or you’ll break something else.

                - What do you mean? I need to find Minho!

                - And you’ll find him later! By the way, what’s your name?

                - Jonghyun. - He muttered, giving up on arguing.

 

 

So, here's the update! We're really grateful for all the subscribers, thank you guys <3