Chapter 19

Fix a Heart

 

On the next day, Minho woke up with the sun entering the window. Without opening his eyes, the brunet rolled on the bed, and stretched his arm to reach Kibum. However, he just found the sheets, which made him sit up quickly and look around. Key wasn’t there and he heard voices coming from the kitchen, what meant that his uncles were already awake. What if they decide to open the door of the room? Minho started to freak out with the idea and passed his hand on the hair as he thought. When he did it, he felt something glued to his forehead.

- I can’t believe it. – Minho thought; when he saw that Key had left a paper glued to his forehead saying that he should make the bed and get out through the window, without make any noise. – He got crazy. He’s totally mad; insane! Where is he and why didn’t he woke me up?

Minho got up and looked around. His clothes were folded and placed in bed. Along with his clothes, Key had left cleaned socks and boxers. The brunet couldn’t help but smile a little while putting the clothes on. Then, he opened the window and saw if it was too high. Fortunately, it wasn’t, so it was easy to jump. After checking this, he went to the bathroom to fix himself. When he was ready and the room was tidy, he did what Key said and jumped off the window.

Once he was outside, and after he verified that he was unbroken, he picked his phone and marked Kibum’s number. The blond didn’t answer his phone, so he tried to call Jonghyun who, on the contrary, answered the phone on the first ring.

- Hi Jonghyun. Did you heard about Key? I’m looking for him but he doesn’t answer my calls.

- Why should I know about him? – Jonghyun asked, confused, arching his eyebrow. – No, I haven’t seen him today. To be honest, I don’t see him since the party. He disappeared, and so did you! OH MY GOD, don’t tell me that…

- Shut up. – Minho interrupted. – Where are you?

- I’m at Jinki’s house, why?

- So early in the morning? – Minho asked, goggling. – Is it safe for me to go or will I see something happening on the couch or, who knows, in a weird place?

- Don’t be stupid, I just arrived. And yes, I think you can come here. – He said, looking at Onew to confirm. When the other nodded, he continued: - Yeah. But don’t make noise, Taemin and Onew’s parents are still sleeping.

Minho disconnected the call and, some minutes later, he reached the older's house. Onew opened the door and he got in, asking the elder if he had news about Key. His answer was negative and Minho was about to pick his phone to call Kibum again when Taemin appeared on the stairs, rubbing his eyes and pretending to be sleepy.

- Good morning, hyungs. What are you all doing here so early?

- Minho is looking for Key. Don’t ask me why is he here because I don’t know either. And me…I just came to visit Onew-hyung.

- You brought him home six hours ago, more or less… - Taemin said, shocked. – Were you missing him already? You’re scary. Is everything okay with the couch?

- Yah! Why are you both asking this? – Jonghyun shouted, covering his mouth then. – You have to forget this! And you have to stop bothering me!

- Taemin! Do you ever clean the dust under your bed? – Key said, suddenly appearing on the top of the stairs, making everybody look at him. When he saw Minho, he felt his eyes opening as much as they could and his lips got dry – And I’ll go back to your room.

- Don’t even try! – Minho said when he recovered from the unexpected situation. – Come here, we need to talk!

- I can’t because… Because… Because I can’t! I’m busy!

- Ok, I’ll talk anyway. – Minho said, teasing him. – Why did I wake up alone?

- I knew it! – Jonghyun said, jumping and pointing to Minho. – You guys slept together! That’s why you left the party!

- What a pity that I haven’t here Roo’s food, because I’d give you a cookie now! – Minho said, making his friend open his mouth. – And you? – He asked, turning to Key again. – Are you going to come down or I’ll have to climb the stairs?

- Okay, fine! – Key said, starting to walk. – Maybe I’ve been hiding here.

- And you all knew about it! – Minho said, looking at the other three.

- No. I was the only one who knew. – Taemin said, avoiding eye contact with the taller one. – Key asked me to, and I usually do anything that hyung asks me to.

- I’ll talk with you later! – Minho said, grabbing Key’s arm, since the blond was trying to pass behind him without being noticed. – Now I have other things to do. Kibum! – He said, turning to him. – I had to jump out of the window!

- And I see that you did a good job. – Key said, batting his lashes. – You didn’t hurt yourself, did you?

Minho rolled his eyes and then looked at the other three who were really interested in their conversation. Excusing himself, he grabbed the blond’s arm and dragged him to the kitchen, only there releasing him.

- Look Minho, I-

- Why did you run? – He interrupted, making Key turn his head from him. – Were you… I mean; were you disappointed?

Upon seeing the defeated looked that Minho flashed him, Kibum immediately run to him and grabbed his hands: - Of course not, Minho, don’t be stupid. It’s just that… You said that you wanted your first time to be special and I was drunk and probably screw it all and I thought that maybe would be better if I left because I-

Before he could finish the sentence, which he doubted he would finish anytime soon, Kibum felt Minho’s lips on his. The blond slipped his hands through Minho’s body and rested them of his back.

- I don’t regret it, Kibum. It was beyond special because I… I love you. It was kind of perfect, honestly. – He admitted, pulling back with his eyes closed.

- Kind of? – Key lifted his eyebrow, making the other’s eyes widened since he ignored the whole rest, before smiling. – I think I do too.

- What’s with the ‘I think?’ – Jonghyun yelled, entering the kitchen, revealing the other two behind him. – It’s pretty obvious just by the way you look at him that you love him too. I was hoping Minho could end up with a better person but you’ll have to do.

- Hyung…

Kibum putted his hand on Minho’s arm and kissed him quickly, turning to the others. – Guys, this is my boyfriend.

- Wow, Key, no one would ever guess. We don’t know him or anything.

- Don’t be a mood killer! – Taemin whined and skipped to the other two, throwing his arms around them. – I’m so happy for you both. I just hope I don’t caught you do anything weird like those two over there.

Ignoring their complaints, Taemin kept on congratulating the other two until they eventually decided to spend the rest of the day together at the house.

 

the next chapter is the last one!