Chapter 17

Fix a Heart

 

Two weeks later, the five boys went to a party organized by Mir. Taemin begged to go with them and take his girlfriend, so they ultimately accepted. Jonghyun’s car stopped next to the entrance door and they got out of the car.

- Where’s your girlfriend, Taemin? – Onew asked, once the girl wasn’t there yet.

- She should be-

- Oppa! – They heard, turning his heads to the side where the sound came. – I’m here. Sorry I’m late!

- She’s here. – Taemin said, with a big smile, walking toward the girl and kissing her. – Don’t worry Yoona, we just arrived too.

- Hello everyone. – Yoona said, bowing. – I hope you don’t mind that I’m coming too.

- Of course not. – Key said, smiling and starting to walk. – Let’s go inside, it’s cold here.

- Finally! – Mir said, when he saw them entering in the bar. – I was wondering if you had changed your mind. Come on, the party is awesome!

- Please, do you think that Kim Kibum would miss a party? – Key asked, shaking his head. – This party wasn’t the same without me.

- Why do you think you’re always the soul of the parties? – Minho asked, chuckling, and making Key smile and roll his eyes like “cause I am!”.

In a few seconds, Jonghyun decided to go to the dance floor and grabbed Onew’s arm so he could go with him. The smaller one was the first to arrive to the dance floor because a lot of people from college appeared to greet Onew. So, when he came to the dance floor, the other was dancing to the loud music.

- You know, the last time we went to a party, my jar suffered. And my ears suffered too when my mother found out.

- Yeah, but a lot of things changed since then. – Jonghyun said, using the smile of the other to add: - I know how to dance now. Hum, Onew... There’s somebody behind you trying to talk to you.

Onew turned around and a girl who was at his class was staring at him: - Hi Krystal.

- Hello oppa. – The girl said, blinking more times that the necessaries. – I was wondering if you want to dance with me.

- I can’t right now, sorry. – He said, surprised, and turning back to Jonghyun.

- But listen. – The girl insisted, grabbing his hand. – You should-

- YAH! – Jonghyun yelled, releasing the other’s hand. – Haven’t you heard? He doesn’t want to dance with you. He is dancing with me. – He said, making the girl go away.

Meanwhile, Key was talking with Mir, with Minho by his side. Taemin and Yoona left at the same time as Jonghyun and Onew, so the other three were alone.

- So, do you have news? We haven’t talked much. – Key said, asking for a drink.

- I don’t know, everything’s the same. But we missed you! There wasn’t anybody to roll eyes when we are talking about boring things!

- Hey Kibum, do you want to-

- Minho! I’m talking with Mir, don’t interrupt like that. – He said, looking at Mir again. – Yeah, I missed you guys too. We need to meet more often.

- Yeah, we need! – Mir said, looking over Key’s shoulder. – Sorry, Woohyun is calling me. It was nice to talk with you.

When Mir left, Key turned to Minho: - Well, I’ll get another one of these.

- Aren’t you busy now? – The brunet asked, ordering a drink too.

- What? – Key asked, feeling a little heat due to the alcohol. – Are you mad at me? Sorry, I didn’t speak with Mir for a long time.

- Yeah, it doesn’t matter. I just thought that there wasn’t reason for you to answer me like that.

- Sorry, I didn’t mean to. – Key said, holding the other’s hand. – Let’s dance! – He shouted, above the music. However as he took the first step, he stumbled on his feet, not falling on the floor thanks to Minho. – Ops.

The taller one shook his head as Key started to giggle like crazy: - I’ll take you home.

- But I wanna dance, Minho. – Kibum whined, pouting. – Come on!

- No, let’s go… - Minho said, dragging the other out of the club.

As soon as they were breathing night’s air, Minho forgot the wave of jealousy that had attacked him sooner because Key was leaning on his side. They decided to walk there, because if they took Jonghyun’s car he would freak out. So the two guys took a while to arrive. When they arrived, the house was very quiet, with the lights off.

- My uncles and Yoogeun are sleeping, so we need to be quiet. – Key said, when Minho was about to talk.

- I can’t see, I’m going to fall. – Minho said, grabbing the shirt of the blond, on the way to the room. – Kibum, are you listening to me?

- Shut up! – He hissed, opening the bedroom’s door.

He hurried Minho to enter the room and closed the door behind him. Blinking a few times because of his slight dizziness, Key walked to the other, throwing his arms around his neck and smiled, foolishly: - You should sleep here.

- I don’t know. – Minho chuckled seeing how the other pouted. It was obvious that Kibum was a little tipsy or he wouldn’t be so touchy. – Do you want me to?

- Why do you think I told you to come? – He asked, borrowing his face into Minho’s neck, sniffing his scent. – You smell good.

- Kibum, I’ll get you to bed. Do you want help to undress?

Key lifted his head and looked at him: - Only if you undress yourself too.

Minho widened his eyes, gulping and taking a few steps back when the blond started to get closer. Yet, before he could understand what was happening, he fell on the bed and in the second after, Key was already above him, leaning forward to get their faces impossibly close. The blond was sitting on his lower half, trapping him between his thighs.

- What are you doing? – Minho whispered, noticing how hoarse his voice was. – You’re drunk, Kibum. You should sleep. I’ll stay-

Minho never finished the sentence because Key’s lips were claiming his. The latter was so convincing that the boy felt himself giving in to the kiss, circling Kibum’s waist with his hands and lifting his shirt to have better access to his skin. Smirking, Key pulled away and started to leave butterfly kisses from Minho’s jaw to his neck.