Chapter 11

Fix a Heart

 

When they were done, after praising Key who secretly felt really proud, they went back to the living room and started cleaning the whole mess. The mattresses and the furniture went back to their usual places and it was time for the boys to start get ready. One by one they went to the bathroom and got out after a few minutes.

Minho was the last one and decided to tie his hair in a ponytail since he couldn’t do anything more with it. As he entered the room, Taemin looked at him and lifted his brow. 

- What have you done to your hair, hyung?

- Don’t listen to him, it looks cute. If only… - Kibum who had also looked at him, got up and stretched his hand, waving Minho’s hair a little to the other side. – It’s perfect now.

The blond smiled proudly of his work but when he realized what he had done, he gulped, opening his mouth. Minho was also pretty stunned and looked at the other side. Normally, it was him who started the contact between the two and when Key did it, he was really caught out of guard.

- Bummie, will you make lunch?

Key broke out of his trance and look at the younger who was grinning: - Only if someone helps me. It was already exhausting have to make breakfast and wake up you all.

- Minho can do it. -  Jonghyun said, from the couch. – He’s a good cook.

- You’re exaggerating, I’m not good.

- Well, you’re probably the best out of all three. – The smaller went on, turning to them. – I burn food all the time, so I’m pretty sure Key wouldn’t like that. Onew hyung doesn’t seem the type who can cook, to be honest. No offense. – He said, smiling at the other. – And Taeminnie is too young.

The taller stood there without knowing what to do until Key started to walk: - Are you coming or what?

Minho nodded and followed him while the other three stayed watching some random thing on the TV. Jonghyun made sure they were already in the kitchen and then turned to the brothers, but spoke directly to the older one: - Do you think Key is going to torture him?

- No. Bummie is very patient with Minho hyung. - Taemin took the opportunity to answer, chuckling. – Haven’t you noticed?

- Yeah, it’s true. – Onew guaranteed, putting his hand on Jonghyun’s knee and squeezing it. – You don’t have to worry.

Just as Jinki said those words a loud crash was heard coming from the kitchen, startling all of them. Jonghyun wanted to stand up but he was somehow scared of what he was going to find the moment he stepped out of the room. However, Taemin didn’t seemed affected by that because he looked at his hyungs and then got up. The older two quickly copied his movements and followed him.

What they saw when they reached the kitchen couldn’t have surprised them more. Jonghyun blinked a lot of times before he could believe what he was seeing right in front of him. Maybe if it was the other way around it wouldn’t shock him so much.

Minho had Kibum pinned on the counter and was kissing him rather feverishly. He had both hands on with side of the slightly smaller boy and was crashing their lips together. Key, however, seemed to be struggling because he had one of his hands on Minho’s chest and another one around his neck, not sure of what to do.

- Minho… - His voice was hoarse when the boy pulled back. – Stop it.

- If you really want me to stop... – Minho’s voice was equally hoarse and it was a whisper. – Why are you holding me?

Key took a deep breath and looked at himself seeing how his other hand, somehow, found way to Minho’s neck and was caressing his hair. He felt the taller’s hands on his waist and couldn’t help but feel like his skin was burning from the touch. Ignoring all his rational thoughts, the blond pulled Minho’s head back and suddenly kissed him.

Jonghyun saw how his friend was shocked at first but then he responded to the kiss with such fervor that made Jonghyun almost gasped if Onew’s hand didn’t covered his mouth. He sent a gratitude look to the older one and then saw how the elbowed his brother and the three of them returned to the living room. 

- Honestly, I wasn’t expecting that.

- Me neither. – Both Jonghyun and Onew said throwing themselves on the couch and then the smaller continued. – I mean, if it was Kibum…

- Hey!

- No, it’s just… Kibum is the one who does things without thinking. Minho isn’t like that, he-

Just before Jonghyun could end his sentence, Onew’s fingers were pressing his thigh making him shut up when Key entered the kitchen looking like he was thinking really hard.

- I don’t think I can cook, we should order again.

- What? Why?

The blond looked at Taemin and stared at him for a while without saying anything, until Minho stepped in the room: - Well, why not? I’m tired and I- His voice rose a few decibels when the boy passed behind him. – I should go home.

- No, you shouldn’t. This party was your idea, you’re gonna stay until the end. – Onew said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the couch, making the boy sit between him and Minho. – Now, stay quiet and let me call for delivery.

- Hyung, chicken again?

- Well, Taemin, since Kibum here doesn’t want to cook, there’s nothing more we can do.

Key mumbled something beneath his breath and crossed his arms over his chest, making Minho giggle. The blond turned and smacked his stomach, blaming him for his situation: - Wipe that stupid grin of your face, you’re irritating me.

- Maybe that’s what I want.

- That’s it! – Kibum yelled, making everyone jump in surprise. – Taemin, change places with me. I can’t stay here anymore.

- Stay where you are, Taemin, don’t need for that. – Minho said, putting his arms around Key’s shoulders while the other tried to set himself free. – Can you stay calm?

- Are you mocking me? Because if you are, this isn’t funny, you stupid jerk. – The blond hissed, making the other three look at them. – And what happened there-

- What happened in the kitchen? – Jonghyun smirked, looking at them.

- Nothing.

With that Key decided to stop talking, at least about that, and the rest of the afternoon went on really quick. Without them realize it was already night and the Lee brothers were taking their friends to the door and biding them goodbye.

 

we have a little improvement here! hope you continue to give love to our story :)