Letters

Bodyguard

Minho Pov

Minho,

Okay, I made a few calls.

Here is the information I found about Tae.

When he was younger he was an amazing dancer.

Nobody knows where he learned it.

He wasn't with a dance crew and nobody saw him take lessons.

He won every competition he entered (and that where a lot of competitions)

He was always together with a girl named Christie.

She wasn't a girly girl (if you now what I mean)

And iff anybody dared to touch or hurt Tae, she would become really scary.

Tae was more the girl of the two. He had long hear and an adorable smile.

If he was together with Christie he even would make a lot of cute expressions. (It was to die for).

But when he started to dance he turned into a man. And become a total hottie.

He had a lot of fans (older and younger, male and female).

The relationship between those two is unknow.

Some say they where lovers,others say they where friends, some say they where family.

Some even say they where married.

But nobody knows the real answer. They never told.

Then one day 3 years ago they suddenly dissapeard. Nobody knows why.

There are a lot of rumors, but I don't know wich ones are true. Here are some:

1) Tae got in an accident and went to the hospital

2) Tae and Christie broke up

3) They went to another country

4) Tae died

5) Christie died

6) Some gangsters where chasing them because they owned them money, so they had to run.

7) Tae was actualy a girl and somebody found out.

8) He lost a competition and was so ashamed that he ran of.

There are a lot more rumors, some even more ridiculous than the onse above.

But I'm not goint to wright them all down.

Then a year ago Tae suddenly apeared again at a dancestudio.

This studio is run by Onew and Jonghyun. They are brothers.

Onew is 24 years old and he is in charge of the dancestudio

Jonghyun is the same age as you (22) and he is in charge of the lessons.

The studio is for poor kids, who want to learn how to dance.

It's a way to keep them of the streets.

But anyway back on topic. I don't know how he came there.

rumor has it that Onew and Jonghyun found him.

They kind of safed his life.

Tae doesn't go there all the time, but he sometimes visits them.

He never follows the lessons, but uses the studio to dance.

Sometimes he helps them out, with lessons and stuf.

By the way, how do you know him? I heard you where at the dancestudio with him.

Nobody knows his age and background. He never talks about it.

He also never talks about his past.

The only thing that I'm sure of is that he doesn't smile the way he used to.

He doesn't enter any competitions anymore.

And you can only find him in the dancestudio. And only if you're lucky.

Okay, that's all I found out, if you need to know more just let me know.

xxx-jes Ayla

 

This was the note I found on the kitchen table a week ago. Now I know a bit more, but not much. And I have a lot more questions. I decided not to ask Ayla to search any further, because I know she won't stop until she finds something. Even at the expence of her sleep. I don't want my little sister to get sick. And my little brother would never forgive me. He will probably start nagging at me. Sometimes he reminds me of a mother.

The past week nothing much happend. I went to school with Taemin everyday, not during the weekend ofcours. He didn't say anything to me. The last thing he said was that I could not speek to anybody about the dancestudio and him being Tae.

The only strange thing was that he kept getting letters. He got one everyday. Sometimes somebody brought them, other times they where on his desk. And one time somebody had put the letter in his schoolbag.

He never let me know what is in them. But every time he got one, his eyes turned sad.

Luch has just ended and we are now on our way to the next class. We are the first to arrive in the class room.

Taemin walks to his seat and puts his schoolbag down.

Hurry up. I want to sit down. But because of these stuppid manners I have to wait till the young master is seated.

He already pulled out his chair. How long is he going to stand there and just stare?

Tch "Taemin" I say while walking closer to him. "Why don't you take a s...." Oh my god that's disgusting. Who would do that.

His chair is fillled with slimmy worms, they are creeping all over the seat.

I look at Taemin, but his face is completly blank, he doesn't show any emotions.

"Taemin" I say "are you o..."

"Clean it up and get me another chair" he says with an emotionless voice.

"Yes sir" I pick up his chair and go exchange it with a new one.

I wonder what's going on in his head. Has this happend before? Who did this and why?

As I enter the class again with a new chair, almost all desks are taken. I look around and see that Taemin is sitting on my chair, waiting for me to bring him a new one.

As he sees me staring he looks at his watch, indicating that I should hurry up class is almost starting.

I quickly move closer and put the new chair down. He doesn't say a thing and sits down on the chair.

The rest of the schoolday nothing happens. Taemin just follows the lessons as if the worms where never there. As if it was just a dream. But is he really okay?

The schoolday ended and as we approach the car the driver gives Taemin a letter in a clossed envelope. "Some kid asked me to give this to you sir."

We both get in the car. As I watch in the mirror I see Taemin opening the envelope and reading the letter.

His eyes turn big, shock and fear written all over his face. He closses his eyes for a couple of seconds and when he opens them again, all emotions are gone from his face. He puts the letter in his schoolbag and doesn't say a word.

What's written in that letter?

As we approach the house, James is waiting as ussualy with the same message, his father will be late.

Before Taemin can say something to me, I grab his wrist and pull him to his room. I push him in clossing the door behind me.

 

Taemin Pov

He pushes me in my room and I stumble in. It costs me all my skills not to fall down as I hear him close the door.

What is he planning? What should I do? Am I stronger? Should I scream?

"What was written in that letter?" He asks

"None of your bussines. It is a private letter."

"Show it to me, or I will take it myself." He looks determind. What should I do? I can't let him read that letter.

As he walks closer to me I put my schoolbag behind me. Making sure he can't reach it without passing me.

I can't let him read it.

"I....I....It's a love letter." I lie, hoping that he will believe me. Although even I wouldnt belive such an obvious lie.

H looks at me with a smirk on his face. "You really think I will believe that?" He asks while he stops walking for a moment."You must think i'm stupid."

He starts walking again. Moving closer and closer. I try to move back on my bed, my bag still behind me.

Suddenly I can't move anymore. AAAHH!! stupid wall.

"You can't go back any further now. You better give the letter to me.'

Aah what should I do? What should I do? What should I...Got it.

I take the letter out of my bag,  stand up on my bed and throw the schoolbag as hard as I can to Minho. Before I can see if I hit the target I run to my door. Yes I past him. I reach for the door when I'm pulled back. I stumble backwards. "Ouch!" I yell when I hit the floor. Clossing my eyes to push away the tears that are trying to make their way out.

Wait a minute. What do I feel? What is this weight on my tummy?

I open my eyes and look up, just in time to see Minho's face moving closer as he sits on top of me.

Hmmm he looks so handsome up close.

The letter!!. Just in time I put the letter under me, making sure Minho can't reach it.

He grabs my arms and puts them infront of me. Taking them in one hand, making sure I can't move.

'He is so weak ... Like a girl... Disgusting....Gross...' tears start to well up in my eyes.

I feel him grab the letter and sit up, letting go of my arms. For some reason he doesn't get of of me.

I cover my face with my hands and I hear him gasp loudly. He must have read the letter.

The contents flash before my eyes as I bite hard on my lips to stop the tears from flowing down my face.