fake boyfriend

Bodyguard

Minho POV

"He just has to pretend to be your boyfriend." Ayla says like it's the most logic solution

My mouth drops open. "Are you nuts!!"

She can't be serious can she? I mean fake boyfriend? Come on we are both guys and he will never agree with it.

"But oppa it's the only solution." She says with her most inocent voice and most angelic face."I mean you have to go with us, you can't trust us to go alone remember. I will never be able to hold onto the act and I will make them hate us and stuf. Remember 3 years ago when I almost pushed Sunhwa noona of the stairs."

Aaah that's true, I can't let them go alone, Ayla wont behave. She will act like a brat and bring Sunhwa down.

"But there has to be another solution." I say while trying to think of one.

"Really?? Wich one??" Key suddenly gets in to the conversation. "Why don't you tell us your solution." He has a smile on his face, I can tell that he knows I don't know an answer to that question.

"Oppa I can't prettend that he is my  boyfriend, because it would be weird for me to sleep with him." Ayla says before I can open my mouth.

That's true, I can't let Ayla sleep with Taemin. It's not that I'm worried about Ayla, she can handle herself. I'm more worried about what Ayla will do to Taemin.

"And you have to protect him. By telling that he is your boyfriend you will have an excuse to bring him and an excuse to be around him all the time." Key throws in. He tottaly likes the idea, I can tell from the look in his eyes. If they are both against me I can't win.

"Okay... fine.. I give up." I say they both start cheering and clapping their hands.

"But.." I say making them look suspicous at me "You will have to tell Tae and he has to agree. If he doesn't we will stay here."

Hmm there is no way they can get Tae to agree with the plan.

"Okay" Ayla answers confident, with a twinkle in her eyes, making me loose all my confidence. Ooh I really hope she wont be able to convince him.

She walks over to Tae and wakes him up by gently patting his shoulder.

"Hmmmm" he says, I can imagine him slowly opening his eyes and looking at Ayla.

"Tae we need to talk for a bit. I need a favor from you."

He sits up "What is it Ayla" he says with a soft, still sleepy voice.

"I need you to pretend to be Minho's boyfriend." She says straightforward.

"What!! are you  nuts!!" Tae yells, fully awake now.

Ha told you, he will never agree.

"But Tae oppa..."

They have been talking for an hour now. I don't think she will be able to convince him. She will give up any moment now.

And yes I was right, she stands up and walks over. Probably to tell me the good news that he wont do it.

"He says he will do it." Ayla says with a victory smile plastered on her face.

"What!?!?!? You're joking right?" There is now way in hell that he would do it.

I look at the couch and see Taemin looking at me with a sympathic face on.

"What did you tell him?" I asked, wondering why he looks at me that way, as if he is feeling sorry for me.

"Nothing oppa" Ayla says with that same innocent voice and angelic face, telling me she is hiding something from me.

"Ayla..."

She just smiles and I can see in her eyes that she wont tell me.

----------3days later--------

Ayla Pov

It's already late and we are entering the bus to go on our anual trip. I see Tae yawning, he must be tired.

"I want to sit next to Key oppa" I yell.

Key looks at me and I can see he thinks the same "Okay Ayla let's sit over there." He says and he pulls me to our seat, leaving Tae and Minho alone.

They follow us and take the seat behind us. Yes mision complete, they sit next to each other.

Minho sits next to the window and Tae right beside him, stil yawning.

As I look back I see that Tae's eyes are slowly clossing as he falls asleep. But to my dissapointment he sits straight.

After a while the bus takes a turn, making Tae fall with his head on Minho's shoulder. Yes, I knew this would happen.

I poke Key and point to the back, a big smile comes to his face as he looks back to the front and puts his hand up. I do the same and we clap our hands together sillently in a high five, making sure not to wake him up.

Taemin Pov

Minho comes closer as I move back until I can feel the wall behind me. He places both hands next to my head and his face right in front of me.

My heart starts beating faster and faster as I can feel his breath against my lips. I look up and meet his eyes. It's my first mistake, because I can't help but drown in them. My heart beats even faster, I didn't know it was possible.

He leans forward and I feel his lips touch mine as he kisses me. Before I realise what I'm doing I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

His tongue starts caressing my lips asking for me to open them. I slowly open my mouth ...

"WAKE UP TAE!!!" Somebody yells

I open my eyes as I realise I was dreaming again.

Ever since Ayla told me I had to pretend to be Minho's boyfriend I had these kind of dreams. It's probably because I'm worried about the fake boyfriend thing. It's not that I have any feelings for Minho. I'm sure of it.

We walk out off the bus.

"We still have to walk for about 10 minutes."Ayla says as she sees me looking around.

We start walking to the house we will be staying for a while. I wonder what it will be like. They will probably find out I'm not his real boyfriend rigth? I mean I can't act that well. Waaah I'm nervous.

Minho stops suddenly in front off me and I can't stop on time so I bump into his back.

I look up and see that we are standing before a house. If you compare it to my house it's actually a small house, but if you compare it to Minho's house it's a villa.

"Tae and Minho oppa.." Ayla says "aren't you guys forgetting something?"

I look at Minho and he looks at me. We both look confused.

"Forgetting something?" Minho asks

"You're suposed to be dating, so you should at least hold hands." Ayla answers with an amused look on her face.

I feel my face turn pink not sure what to do.

Minho slowly reaches out for my hand and holds it.

For some reason I start to get nervous and my heart beats a little bit faster. I'm probably nervous because I have to start acting soon. I think.

We slowly walk closer to the house and Key rings the door bell.

An old man opens the door. "good evening" he says as he takes a bow."The master and his family are expecting you. Follow me."

He let's us in and shows us the way to a bright living room. In the room there are two man, a woman and a small kid.

"Hello everybody, it's been a long time." The man says with a cheerfull voice

"Hello sir" Key, Minho and Ayla say together.

"The woman walks up to us and gives everybody a kiss. She stops in front of me. "Hello young man, who are you?" she asks with a gentle smile on her face.

"This is Tae, he is my boyfriend." Minho introduces me.

I can't help but turn red at the word boyfriend, it somehow feel weird hearing him say that.

"Ooh" the woman says as her eyes start to sparkle "I didn't now you had a boyfriend Minho."

Than she turns to me again and gives me a kiss on my cheeck "Hello Tae, I'm Elonor, I'm the lady of the house."

"Hello ma'm" I answer. I'm pretty sure my face is bright red by now.

"Oooh he is such a cutie." Elonor squels.

"Let me introduce you to the rest. This man is my husband, his name is Erik."

"Hello sir" I say

He just nods at me.

"And this boy" She points at the other boy in the room. "Is Joong Ki, he is my son."

"Hi" Joong Ki says while he puts his hand in the air as a greeting.

"Hello" I say respectfully still not liking all the attention. I wish I could hide behind Minho's back and just dissapear.

"Don't forget me omma" The small girl says as she starts hopping forward.

"No no darling, I wont." She directs her attention back to me. "The small one here is Ji Hyo."

"Hello oppa." she says with a charming smile on her face. She looks just like a litle angel.

I bend trough my knees, making sure we are at the same height.

"Hello Ji Hyo" I say with a smile on my face.

She starts blushing and hides behind her mother. I hear Minho and the others laughing at the little girls behavior.

"My daughter isn't here right now. She will arrive later today. Her name is Sunhwa."

I nod.

Erik and Elonor start asking questions at Minho, Key and Ayla. You know all the usual stuff.

How have you been? What have you done? Anything new happend? ...

I'm glad that the attention isn't on me anymore as I start yawning again. I guess the little nap I had on the bus wasn't enough.

I tried to hide my face every time I yawn, but Elonor sees it.

"Oooh I'm so sorry. It's late already, you must be tired." Elonor says

"Actually we are ma'm" Ayla answers with a sweet voice.

"You there." Erik says to one off the maids." Why don't you show them to their rooms."

The maid nods and starts walking asking us to follow.

"We didn't prepare a room for Tae, because we didn't now he was comming." Elonor says as she starts panicking.

"Don't worry ma'm, he can sleep with me." Minho says with a small smile on his face, calming Elonor down.

We follow the maid out and she points us to our rooms. The first room is for Minho and me.

It's a pretty big room, still small compared to my room at home, with a double bed, a desk and a closet. In the corner of the room there is a door, leading to a bathroom.

"Why don't you get changed first." Minho says.

I take my clothes out of my bag, wich somebody, probably a maid already brought into the room, and run into the bathroom.

After I put on my pajamas I go back into the room and go lay down on the bed. Minho tucks me under and puts out the light before he goes into the bathroom to change.

I feel myself slowly falling asleep as I hear the door open and feel somebody crawl into the bed. It must be Minho who just changed in the bathroom.

Suddenly I feel arms wrapping around. THIS ISN'T MINHO!!!! I turn around a bit to fast and fall out off the bed as I start screaming in surprise "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"  Wondering who crawled into my bed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi, glad you all like the fake boyfriend part, I was a bit hesitant because I was afraid that you guys would hate it. I'm happy that I put it in =D

Just as a reminder so you now all the ages I will sum them up here:

       Onew = 24

       Jonghyun + Minho = 22

       Key + Joong Ki = 21

       Tae + Sunhwa = 20

       Ayla = 17

       Ji Hyo = 8

I didn't put in the ages off the parents and butlers because they aren't important.

 

Thanks everybody for subscribing =D

And thanks for all the lovely comments :p

xxx-jes Love you guys

 

ps: decided to updat today, since I don't have any time this weekend. Next update is probably tuesday or wednesday