Ayla's plan

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

*beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep...*

Aah stupid alarm, can't you just shut up.

I stretch out my arm and turn down my alarmclock. 6 am, way to early to get up.

I slowly get out off my bed, take my clothes and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

The showers did wonders. Completly awake and refreshed I walk back into my room.

My eyes fall onto the jacket  that was left on my desk the night before.

I take the jacket and hold it close. It still smells like Minho. I should probably give him his jacket back.

Just maybe not today. I can just wear it to school today and give it back tomorow, or the day after or something like that. I don't think he will miss it, he has another jacket at home.

*bang* my door slams open, I turn around in surprise only to be thrown to the ground by a hyper girl.

"goodmorning sunshine!!" Jesica says a bit to loud and happy. She is sitting on top of me, while I lay down on the floor.

"Woow goodmorning, you are deffinetly in a good mood today."

"Ofcourse I am." she puts on a big smile.

Why would she be so happy? It's only another day at school.

I throw her a puzzeled look, hoping she understands that I'm completly lost. "Want to go to school so badly?"

"Iiieeuuw ofcourse not!!" she yells out.

"Then why are you so happy?"

"Well I finnaly have a gay friend or should I say fiancee or boyfriend, but that just sounds weird, and that person is Tae, the most amazing dancer I know and..." She stops her ranting and start staring at the wall, lost in her thoughts.

"And??" I ask

"Well I convinced your father that we can hang out together after school. Soo we can do whatever we wont. I was thinking about going to that dancing place so you can learn me some moves." She looks at me with puppy eyes, pleading for me to say yes.

"Hmmm I'm not sure about that."

"Why????" She asks with a whiny voice

"Well for starters, I doubt I can even leave this room, since you are sitting on top of me, you should be happy that I'm gay"

A blush runs up her face as she jumps up, only know realising the possition we where in.

"I would love to, but I have to stay a bit longer after school. I have to work on an assiment."

"But we can just meet there, please. I still know the way and I can just wait there until your finished with school. Pleeaaasssssseee, pretty pretty ppplllleeeaaassseee."

"Okay, okay fine. but it will take at least 2 hours."

"Jippie" she smilles, I never saw her this happy before.

"Now let's go eat first" I say pushing her out of my room to the dining room.

 Ayla pov

It's time to leave for school and as always I walk out off the house with Key.

When we reach the corner off the streat I take Key's hand and pull him with me.

"Ayla, what are you doing?" He asks in surprise

"Just folow me oppa, I will explain it later. We don't have time."

"Okay" he answers

I love the way he just trusts me. He never questions me, but always stands on my side. I'm lucky to have him as a brother.

Actually I'm lucky with both brothers, they both protect me and love me. They will do everything for me.

"give me your celphone, please" I say and just as I thought, he gives it to me without complaining, knowing that I ask it for a reason.

I take his cel and sent a text

      to: Jonghyungie

      from: Key

 

      I'm comming to the dancestudio now,

      wait for me.

      love Key

 

I give him back his celphone and walk over to the dancestudio, pulling Key allong.

I knock the door a few times and Jonghyun opens.

Hmmm I thought he would, he is just soo in love with my oppa. I don't get it way they aren't together yet.

They have been texting all the time and they both obviously are madly in love, but they don't even dare to kiss eachother. Pffff they are just cowards. But don't worry it will change.

Before both of them can say anything I walk past Jonghyun and take a seat at a table, waiting for them to follow me.

"Hello, what are you guys doing here?" Jonghyun asks Key.

"I don't know." Key wispers back.

Do they really think I can't hear them.

"Come on take a seat we don't have much time." I say making them hurry up and sit down at the table with me.

"Good, so I think you both have probably noticed that there are some problems between Tae and Minho."

Key nods, he saw Minho oppa come home yesterday. When we saw him we knew immediatly that something was wrong. His eyes where still wet, crying marks all over his face, his head hung low and he didn't say a word he just crawled under his blanket and went to sleep.

Jonghyun on the other hand looks surprised "Really??? I mean okay Tae was dancing a lot when he came here, but after that he was happely talking to a girl, I didn't saw any problem." He really sounds surprised.

"Well the girl is the problem." I say shooting lasers with my eyes, how can anybody be soo stupid. No wonder they haven't kissed yet.

"Tae's father is forsing him to marry the girl. But Tae en Minho love eachother." I say

"Really??? Minho never said anything." Key answers. "They just pretended to love eachother to get rit of Ji Hyo."

"OMG are you guys stupid or are you just pretending." I ask looking at both of them. "I mean come on, the obviously love eachother."

"Okay let's say they love eachother." Jonghyun says in a serious tone. "What do you expect us to do about it? I mean we can't just walk over to his father and say he has to stop the whole fiancee thing."

"We can't, but someone else can." I say in a mysterious tone.

They both look at me confused, probably wondering if I should be put into a mental hospital or something. Wait till they hear my plan.

"Tae has a sister, her nick name is Christie." I say looking at Jonghyung.

I see his eyes flash when he hears the name.

"Christie is his sister?" Jonghyung asks surprised

I just nod.

"Okay, but even then. She disappeared, nobody knows where she is." he continious

"Well consider me nobody." I say proud. "Her real name is Christina and she lives in America."

"America!!!" Key screams out.

"Yes, and you guys can go get her." I put on an innocent smile.

"Are you nuts?!?!" Key asks "How do we get there??? I mean we don't have the money."

"Well for starters, yes I'm nuts, it kinda runs in the family. And secondly, don't worry my boyfriend has purchased two tickets already, he is on his way to bring them."

"Boyfriend????!!!!" Key is now really yelling "You have a boyfriend and you never told me?? How is he? Where is he from?? What is he studying? How old is he?"

"Wooow calm down umma" I say "It's Joong Ki oppa, but that doesn't matter know let's get back to the toppic."

I look at Key and notice he doesn't want to shut up, but Jonghyung oppa who has just been staring at the both off us puts his hand on Key's leg making him calm down.

"Good, so as I was saying, you two just go to America. By the time  you arrive there it will already be evening so I booked you guys a room in a hotel. After a good night of sleep..."

or maybe something else, actually I hope something else I mean you guys are old enought.

"... you guys can go over to her company. Joong Ki oppa has already made an appointment with her. You guys just have to explain the situation and bring her back home."

"but...but...but..." Key starts to stutter.

"So we go to America, tell her Tae is in trouble with the whole fiancee thing and not being with Minho."Jonghyung says, he is obviously the more level headed off the two. "How do we get back?"

"Well I found out that Christina has a private plane, so you guys just have to use her plane." I answer happy that Jonghyung is liking the idea. He probably loves the idea of spending the night with Key.

*knock knock knock*

I walk over to the door and open it, happy to see Joong Ki oppa.

"Hi oppa." I say while I give him a hug.

After only a second I feel myself getting pulled away from the hug. I look up and see Key oppa in front of me.

"Soo you are dating my little sister?" He says, he sounds a bit over protective.

"The grilling of the boyfriend will have to wait." I say before either of them can utter another word. "You guys have to leave imediatly. Joong Ki's driver will bring you to the airport. He brought some clothes to wear when you go to her office. He has your passport, plaintickets and info for the hotel." I say while pushing them out off the door.

"Bye bye!!!!" I yell while the car drives away with Key and Jonghyung, giving me some allone time with my boyfriend.