proof

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

The light went on and there was a girl in a revealing nightgown siiting on the bed.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Minho oppa's room?" She asks with an accusing tone.

What am I doing here? I can ask the same from her. Who does she even think she is? Wait Who is she?

Suddenly I feel two arms wrapped around me. " Tae are you okay?"

I look up and see straight into Minho's worried eyes. I feel a blush comming up my face and decide to look down. For some reason I can't really look into his eyes.

But that was a big mistake. When I look down I look straight at his chest, looks like he didn't have time to put on a shirt. My face starts to feel hotter and hotter and by now he probably hears my heartbeat.

"Tae??" he asks again, sounding even more worried than the first time.

I just nod, I don't trust my voice at the moment. I don't think I will be able to say anything at all.

"Minho oppa." The girl says in a completly different tone. I can even say an annoying tone. "Who is he?" She tries her best to sound sweet. It sounds so fake.

"This is Tae, he is my boyfriend." Minho answers with a straight and serious tone. For some reason my hearts start to beat even faster at thoser words. Don't forget Taemin you're just faking it.

She looks shocked. "Him oppa?? But... but... he isn't even a real boy. I mean did you hear him scream he sounded like a little girl. Come on. You've got to be joking me."

The moment she says little girl I start shaking slightly as memories from my past come in front of me. I see it all over again, me hiding behind a door and 4 boys talking. Only small parts off their conversation drifting my way."He is just like a girl... It's gross.. You''ve got to be joking... He really believes it.... He is such a ..."

Tears start to stream down from my face and I hide my face against Minho's chest. I don't want to give that girl the pleasure of seeing me cry.

"Sunhwa don't you dare say that again." The tone in Minho's voice shocks me. He sounds angry. "Now get out of this room."

The girl, wich I now know is Sunhwa, runs out of the room crying. She slams the door close.

Minho raps his arms around me. "It's okay Tae, she is gone. I will protect you." His voice sounds completely different as he hugs me. Slowly patting my back.

I feel myself calm down. His soothing voice and nice scent push away my memories.

Minho pov

 

She looks shocked. "Him oppa?? But... but... he isn't even a real boy. I mean did you hear him scream he sounded like a little girl. Come on. You've got to be jocking me."

I feel Tae starts shaking and as he hides his face against me I feel tears streaming down. for some reason I get extremely pissed off at Sunhwa. I want to throw her out of the room. I don't know why. Maybe because she hurt Tae, who is like a brother to me.

"Sunhwa don't you dare say that again.Now get out of this room." I'm surprised by how calm I sound while the only reason I don't jump up and throw her out is the fact that Taemin is in my arms crying.

She runs out of the room crying and slams the door close. I couldn't care less, before I would have run after her saying I didn't mean it and that I was sorry. But right now I have other things to take care of.

I wrap my arms around Taemin. "It's okay Tae, she is gone. I will protect you." I slowly pat his back, trying to calm him down.

After a while I can feel that he stopped crying and trembling, but I don't want to let him go yet. I feel like he still needs me close or is it the other way around? Is it me who needs him close?

We stayed like this until I heard him Yawn. "Lets go sleep." I say while letting him go and standing up.

I help Tae on his feet and into the bed. After I tuck him in I turn around to get my shirt which I left on the bathroom floor when I rushed out after Taemin screamed.

I start to move to the bathroom when I feel something tugging at my trouser. I turn around and see that Tae is holding onto me.

"Don't leave me." He says with a pleading tone, barely a whisper. His eyes are half closed, I wonder if he still is fully aweke. It looks like he doesn't know what he is saying, like he is almost sleeping.

"Please..." He whispers, he sounds really scared. Is het that freaked out because of Sunhwa? Or is there another reason?

"I won't. I will never leave you." I look at the bathroom. Well it won't hurt to sleep without a shirt. So I crawl into the bed and put out the light.

To my surprise I feel Tae's arms wrap around me as he snuggels closer. For some reason I feel my heart beat faster, my face becomming red and the places where his body are touching mine are feeling hot.

Why?? It's not the first time he hugged me. I mean I wake up almost every morning with his arms wrapped around me. But he only hugged me when he was asleep and right now he is only half asleep. He should still be knowing what he is doing no?

I don't want him to let go, so I wrap one arm around his back and start rubbing it gently. After a while I hear that his breathing has slowed down indicating that he has fallen asleep.

 

------next morning----

Taemin Pov

"Hmmmmm"I'm still in bed, with my eyes still clossed. I don't want to wake up yet.

I'm going to roll to the other side until I bump into Minho, for some reason I want to feel his warm body against mine.

I roll and I roll and I roll and ro...*BANG*  "Aaaah" I open my eyes and i lie on the floor. As I sit up I see that the bed is empty. Minho is  already up and left the room.

I don't know why but I feel a bit sad. I stand up and get dressed, ready to leave the room.

Hmm now that I'm alone I can explore the house a bit, maybe I can find out who they are. If they are rich, they probably know my family, maybe they even work with my father or something like that.

I open the door and the hall is completly empty. So I start walking on this floor there are a lot of bedrooms, but since I don't like people in my own bedroom I don't enter theirs either.

So let's go down. There is a library here, It's smaller than ours and as I look true the shelves I see that we have all these books. When I come closer to the end of the library I hear somebody laughing, more like giggling. I creep closer as silently as I can.

I see Key calling somebody.

"I miss you to"

"No I can't come right now, I'm visiting somebody this week and it's to far to come over."

"I will be back home sunday."

" I don't know the time."

"Hmmm"

"Eeeuuuhhhmm do you have time this monday?" His voice sounds almost pleading.

" Let's meet after school."

His smile grows bigger and bigger. His voice sounds sweet. I wonder who he is calling.

"Yah Tae what are you doing?!" I hear him yell snapping me out off my thoughts.

"Eeuuhhmmm eeuuhhhmm.... I was looking at the books." I say not even convincing myself

He looks at me with a sceptical look, stands up and leaves the room continuing his phonecall elsewhere.

I decide to leave the library to, since I can read all these books and more at home.

I walk into the livingarea. They have a flattscreen and some couches. I see Ayla standing in front of the big window looking at the garden. I walk closser to see what she is looking at.

Joong Ki is in the swimming pool with only his swimming trunks on and a bare chest. I look at Ayla and see that she didn't notice me.

"Do you like him?" I say into her ear, making her jump up and look at me with guilt on her face.

".. N...no...no... I...I don't l...l...like him." she stutters

I put on a smirk on my face "Hmmm... So you love him?"

"Yah!!" she yells turning completly red.

I take a look outside and see that Joong Ki is looking at us. I decide to see if he loves her.

I slowly move closer to Ayla while she is backing away.

"What are you doing?" She asks

I don't answer but put an evil smirk on my face as I move closer to her until her back hits the wall and she can't get away.

I move closer, my face next to her ear "Let's say that there is something in your eye." I whisper.

She looks confused.

I put my hands on her face, ready to blow in her eye when suddenly somebody grabs my arm and pulls me off of her.

"What do you think you are doing." Joong Ki says in a threatening voice.

"I was getting something out of her eye. Why?" I ask inocently.

His face turns red.

"What did you think I was going to kiss her???"I ask. "I have a boyfriend you know." I say feigning shock.

"eeuhhmm...euuuhhmm..." he doesn't know what to say and turns even redder than before.

"Tae oppa stop it." Ayla says trying to hold her laughter. "Let's go look for Minho oppa, I bet he is already missing you."

We walk out of the room leaving a stunnend Joong Ki behind.

When we are far away she starts laughing "That was mean Tae oppa." She says in between laughs

"Mean??" I ask "But there was something in your eye, I was just helping you." I smile inocently

"Hmmmm" She says "Let me help you next time." She has an evil smirk on her face.

Ooh no what have I done?

We walk into the dining room and see Minho and Sunhwa talking together.

"I don't believe it" Sunhwa says as she moves closer to Minho.

"But.. why not?" Minho asks

"I don't think he is in love with you, he is just playing you." Sunhwa says "I'm just afraid he will hurt you."

"Why don't they proof it then?" Ayla says shocking both Minho and Sunhwa as they see us standing in the room.

"Yes that's it, proof it." Sunhwa says.

"How?" I ask, but regretting it right away when I see the smirk on Ayla's face, here comes the revenge.

"Why don't you guys kiss." Ayla says

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey

here it is as promissed, hope you like it :p

small question: Do I move to fast with 2min or to slow???

I need to know for the next chapter :p

xxx-jes