The first meeting

Bodyguard

The next morning Minho was really nervous. He put on his best looking clothes and said goodbye to his brother and sister.

He took the bus to the good part of the town, where al the rich people live and started looking for his new workplace.

'Woooow' he thought when he so the villa in front of him. 'This is more a palace than a home.' He just couldn't believe he would be working there.

He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. "Hello" a voice said out of nowhere. Minho started to look around and then noticed the camera and speaker above his head.

"Eeeuuuhhmm, I'm Minho the new bodyguard.

"Oh yes, we've been expecting you. Come in" The voice said while the gate opened slowly.

Minho took another deep breath and walked in. It took him 15 minutes to walk from the gate to the house. In front of the house there was a beautiful and big fountain. Minho couldn't help but to stare at the fountain in awe.

'Get your acted togheter' he reprimanded himself as he walked to the front door.

When he arived a butler was waiting for him. "Hello Minho, I am James the butler. Please follow me."

When Minho walked through the front door his eyes turned big. The inside of the house was even more beautiful than the outside. Everything looked expansive.

'I better not break anything. I probably won't be able to pay it even if a save all my life.' Minho thought as he followed James through the corridors.

Suddenly James stopped in front of a door. "wait here" He said while he walked by the door and closed it behind him. Minho could do nothing but wait outside the door in the big corridor. A couple minutes passed when the door opened again and James said " You can go in the master and his son are expecting you." When Minho entered the room James closed the door behind him and left.

Minho saw he walked into a big room, it looked like an office with a big desk and a number of leather couches. It looked just as beautiful and expensive as the rest of the house.

"Take a seat" a voice said. Minho looked up to see the man from the black car walking to the couches. Right behind the man a young gril was walking, taking a seat next to the man. Minho came closer and took a seat on the opposite couch so that he was now facing the man. Minho blinked his eyes in suprise when he saw that the person he first thought was a girl, actually was a boy. He had never seen such a beautiful boy.

"Hello Minho it's good to see you again." The man said, "This is my son Taemin, you will be his bodyguard. You will take him to school and stay by his side in classes. Whenever he goes out you will go with him. James will give you Taemin's schedule for this week before you leave."

"Hello" Taemin said and he put a smile on his face. But the smile never reached his eyes.

"Hello" Minho answered. 'Waah what a beautiful boy.' he thought.

A sudden knock on the door brought Minho out of his thoughts. He looked up as the door opened and saw James entering the room. "The car is ready to bring the young master to school.

"Ok, time to leave boys. Make sure you learn a lot in school Taemin" the man said while saying goodbye to his son.

When Taemin walked out Minho jumped up to follow him. "Make sure you keep him safe" the man said.

"I will sir. "Minho answered, wondering who would harm the boy.