Meeting Christina + Where is Taemin?

Bodyguard

Jesica Pov

I'm at the dancestudio waiting for Taemin, or Tae as I should say here.

Just like he told me he would be later, but I don't mind. I've been talkin to this sweet guy. His name is Onew and I got to admid, if I wasn't going to marry I would be all over him by now.

"We're leaving hyung." some off the kids yeld as they closed the door behind them.

A lot off time must have past, because when I looked around there wasn't anybody left besides me and Onew.

I looked at my celphone and found out it was already 2 in the morning. What... 2 in the morning??? Where the heck is Taemin?? What happend to him???

I quickly dail his number but it immediatly goes to voicemail. Ooohno, that never happend. Did his battery die??? What should I do??

"Are you okay?" Onew asks he sounds concerned.

"IhadagreedwithTaetomeethimhereandhesaidhewouldbelaterbut..."

"Wooow calm down. I can't follow what you're saying."

"Oooh I'm sorry. Well soo I had agreed with Tae to meet him here after school. He said he would be a bid later, because he had to stay longer in school. But it's already 2 in the morning and his celphone is off and that never happend before. So now I don't know what to do."

"Hmmm... there is only one person I can think off who might be able to help you." He takes out his phone and dails a number.

"Hello.....Where are you?........Do you know where Tae is?..... No somebody agreed to meet him here but he hasn't showed up yet and his phone is off.......Hello...Hello... Are you still there????..."  he closes his phone

"Well it looks like he doesn't know, sorry."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I say as I try to call Taemin again.

A couple off minutes and failled phonecalls later the door fly's open and a guy storms in, followed by a little girl. I saw that guy before, but who is he?

Key Pov

We woke up this morning and went to eat in the restaurant off the hotel. Afterwards we went upstairs, put on the nice suits Joong Ki gave us and left for Christina.

So right now we are standing infront off a huge expensive looking building and I can tell you that I'm really nervous. I really don't know what we should do, how I should act, what I should say. Will she believe us? Will she speak with us?? Will she even care?? Aaaaah its driving me crazy!!!

Jonghyun grabs my hand and squezes it, I look up and see him looking at me with a smile on his face. This must be his way of trying to calm me down and to be honest it's working. I feel safe with him around me, like we are meant for eachother. Like I should stay with him forever. It kind off makes me wonder what I would do without him. I would probably turn around and run away.

We walk to the building, through the door and.... wooooow it's even more beautifull on the inside then on the outside. Jonghyun starts talking to the receptioniste and I don't understand a word he is saying. I'm glad he can speak english, because I can't. Once again I really don't know what I would have done without him.

Jonghyun gives me a batch and we walk over to the elevator. We go to the 20th floor. When the elevator opens we walk straight to another receptionist.  Jonghyun starts talkin to her and again I don't understand it.

After a while she takes the telephone and talks for a while. When she puts the phone down she looks at Jonghyun again, says something and points to a door.

We open the door and walk into a big office. In the office a beautifull women is seeted. She looks like Taemin, but a bit smaller. You can see that they are family.

She starts talking to us in english. Joong Ki got us an appointment by saying we where from his company. Before Jonghyun can start talking I open my mouth, since I completly lost all my patience al ready.

"We are not from that company, we are friends of Taemin." I say in korean ofcourse

She looks at me a bit shocked, before she answers. "And what are you doing here?" Her tone sounds a bit annoyed and a bit amused, I don't know if she is mad or happy.

"Well.." I say and I slowly start explaining her everything about the fiancee and Minho. As my storry goes on I see her getting whiter and whiter, while her eyes are gettin really scarry. She looks pissed off. I never thought I would be afraid off a girl.

"Our father did what?!?!?!" She yels out after I finish the story "He is forcing my little brother to marry somebody?!?!"

She picks up her phone and makes a few calls in english. Then she stands up walks to the door and opens it. Jonghyun and I look at eachother, not knowing what to do.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" She says a bit frustrated

"Where are we going?" Jonghyun asks

"To Korea offcourse, come on my private yet is at the airport and my driver is waiting downstairs to take us there."

"But can we just leave like this?" I say not knowing what to do." I mean don't you have appointments and stuff??"

"Well I canceled them offcourse, I mean my little brother needs me. So get your moving or I will leave without you."

Jonghyun grabs my hand and pulls me allong.

Taemin Pov

I slowly open my eyes. Why are my hands hurting? Why can't I move?? Where am I?? Still half asleep I look around the room.

It's a small room, I'm laying on a couch, as I look down I see that my legs are tight together with a rope. At the same time I realise my hands are strapped together too.

At that moment I remember everything, the van, the man in black. I look around trying to find something out. I can see a window and the curtains are still open. How long was I passed out? It's already dark out.

"Are you awake?" a familliar voice calls me.

I look up, shock written all over my face when he comes into my view. What does he wont? Why did he bring me here? Why now???

"Did you miss me babe?" He says and he places his lips against mine. It feels disgusting. Minho... Minho...Where are you??

Oooh wait, he wont come, not after what I did. He hates me now.

I'm sorry Minho.

Tears start to flow down my face as he brakes the kiss and starts laughing.