bodyguards

Bodyguard

Minho Pov

Did you like my present? ^^

Don't worry I have a lot more in store for you.

I WILL MAKE YOU GO DOWN!!

 

What does this mean? *GASP* I gasp loud when I remember the worms.

Did this person put the worms on Taemin's chair? What does he mean with other presents? What is he going to do?

"Where are the other letters" I say without looking away from the words on the paper.

Agh why doesn't he answer me?

I tear my eyes away from the paper and say in an annoyed tone "Why don't you ans..."

Wait! What? Is he crying? Are that tears on his face? What should I do??? Did I hurt him?

I carefully take away his hands from his face. He looks so adorable with his tearry eyes and he is even biting his lip. Soo cute.

Get a grip Minho! Now is not the time for this.

I put my hands on his face and use my tumbs to wipe his tears from his face.

"It's okay. You can tell me what's wrong. Trust me, I'm here. No need to be scared anymore." I say.

i get of off him and sit beside him. I pull him up by his arm and make him sit up. As I put my arms around his shoulder trying to comfort him he slaps away my hand.

"Why should I?! Why should I trust you?!" he yells at me, tears flowing down his face again.

I look at him, for a moment I don't know what to say.

"Because I'm your bodyguard." I say, trying to sound determined.

"All the more reason not to." He says while he stands up and gets in to the bathroom locking the door behind him.

Eeuuhm what does hem mean with that? Isn't a bodyguard ment to protect somebody? Shouldn't he atleast try to trust me?

I stand up and nock on the door. "Taemin open up!" I yell

"No, I will not leave here until you go home."

"Where are the other letters?"

"None of your busines."

Tsch I go away from the door and start looking in his drawers. But the letters are nowhere to be found.

Where would i put them??? Hmmm.. Aah maybe under the bed. I lay down on the floor looking under the bed. i only see a big box. I take the box from under the bed and open it.

*GASP* It's filled with letters. I open one

I HATE YOU!!

and another

JUST DIE!!!

and another

YOU'RE JUST A SPOILLED RICH KID

and another

FEELING GREAT?

I will make you suffer!!

Just you wait.

 

I can't go on reading, so I put the letter back in the box and place it under the bed.

He got a letter everyday for the past week. How long has this been going on? Why didn't he say something?

No wonder his eyes looked tearry, there isn't anybody in the world who would be fine afther getting so much hate letters.

What should I do? Why doesn't he trust his bodyguard.

I stand up and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walk as fast as I can, looking through the whole mansion until I find him.

"James, I have a question."

"What's wrong Minho?"

"Why doesn't Taemin trust his bodyguards?"

The man looks shocked. "Eeeuhhm.... eeeuuuhhhmmm..."

"Just tell me please. I know you know the answer." It takes all my selfcontrol not to snap at the old man. It's not his fault and I need to get an answer from him.

James lets out a big sigh " Okay, I will tell you, but you can't tell anybody you heard it from me."

"Okay I promise, my lips are sealed."

"The young master had a really good bodyguard. They where really close friends. They did everything together and trusted each other complete. Than one day, a bit more than a year ago, he suddenly came home looking completly devastated telling his father that he wanted a new bodyguard. He never told us why and we didn't dare to ask. The young master was completly off the world. He would only eat if we stayed beside him. He wouldn't talk and he looked like a ghost. He looked much worse than 3 years ago when Mi... But anyway we fired his bodyguard."

Why did he stop in the middle of his sentece? What happend 3 years ago? Wait isn't that the same time when Tae disappeared?

" It took some time to find the first bodyguard. He quit. He said he didn't mind protecting the young master from the harms of the world and his enemies. But it was impossible to protect him from himself. You see, that time the young master was really depressed. He often ran away in the middle of the night just to wander around the city. We even found him in his room with a knife ready to cut his wrist. He wasn't himself anymore."

James became sillent. He was probably seeing immages of the past.

"The second one lasted longer, than the first one but not much.  He didn't quit, but he was fired. He was poor and loved money. He loved it a bit to much. He loved it soo much that he made a deal with one of the enemies of the boss. Planning to let them kidnap the young master. He almost got away with it. The boss trusted him completly and when he said he wanted to make a trip with Taemin to make him feel better, the boss immidiatly aggreed. The young master was still depressed you see, although it was a bit better.  The boss thought this was because of the new bodyguard and hoped the trip would do good for his son. They left in the morning and in the evening the boss got a call from a strange voice, telling him his son was kidnapped. Luckely Taemin had the bracelett on he got from his father. In that bracelet there was a chip wich was connected to the celphone of the boss. With that chip he could track him down. After an hour the police brought the young master home and the second bodyguard was locked up in jail."

Oh my god, you can't be serious, what's wrong with this guy?

"The third bodyguard lasted a month. He said he couldn't stand the way the young master treated him. You probably have noticed that he doesn't pay much attention to his bodyguards. He just ignores them. Doesn't talk to them and never respects their hours. He lets them stop early and sometimes he lets them stay late."

I nod, since I know that's true. For the past week he always send me home early and sometimes he changed his schedule at the last moment.

"Well the guy didn't like that and so he quit. Than the fourth bodyguard was okay with the treatment. And since young master wasn't so depressed anymore there wasn't a need to protect him from himself. But one day young master decided he wanted to walk to school. When they returned home late in the dark, some guy with guns attacked them. They threatend them to give them their money and stuff. The bodyguard was so scared that he turned around and ran away. Leaving the young master alone with those guys. Luckely the young master returned home safe when he had given his money to them, but that bodyguard was fired immediatly. You will probably understand that."

I nod with my mouth open. How could anybody so scared ever become a bodyguard?

"And the fifth one, well that's you. Maybe I will include you in the story for the next guy. Maybe there won't be a next guy. Only time can tell. But never forget, I didn't tell you anything. You never heard it from me."

I nod, not knowing what to answer. I want to say that I will never leave, but I'm not sure what the future will bring.

"Now you better get home, it starting to get late. See you tomorow." He says while he turns around and goes back to work.

Before I leave the mansion, I look up the stairs. Should I go to Taemin? Should I comfort him? I don't think he wants to see me now.

I leave the mansion and start walking home. But the thoughts about Taemin keep swirling through my mind. And I try to put everything in order.

So 3 years ago Tae and Christie dissepeared and something happened. Something James wont tell me about.

Then something more than a year ago Taemin suddenly wanted his bodyguard and best friend fired. A little bit later Tae came back and rumor has it that Jonghyun and Onew saved his life. Could this have anything to do with the fact that he was devastated over what happened with his friend. James told me he was sick of his life. The fact that Taemin got better has probably to do with Jonghyun and Onew. They probably made sure he wanted to live again, by making him dance again.

So now there are only 5 questions left:

1) What happend three years ago with Tae and Christie?

2) Who is Christie?

3) What happened a year ago with Taemin and his friend?

4) Who wrote those letters and is harrassing Taemin?

5) Why is this person doing that?

The only person who can probably give me an answer to these questions is Taemin. But first I have to get him to trust me. What should I do? How should I do it? Will I be able to?

I kept thinking all night and before I knew it the sun was up and a new day had begun.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to update today, because I don't have time tomorow or in the weekend.

Sorry for the bad threat letters :s I'm really bad in writing them. Just pretend there really scary and creepy.

In the next chapter the troubles will begin =D