first day

Bodyguard

Minho Pov

I wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't. The image of Taemin comming out off the bathroom kept playing over and over again in my head.

I mean how can somebody look cute and hot at the same time?

His hair was still wet as he came out off the bathroom and started looking around. Because the shirt I gave him was to big I could see his collarbone sticking out. This is the hot part you know, just thinking about it... I my lips and start.

The cute part is his tottaly oversized clothes. The sleeves covered a part off his hands, only his fingers where sticking out and he couldn't help walking on the pants because they where to big.

Just this immage drives me crazy. I... wel... this... just... agdbndqkshfbo and don't forget that he is just lying next to me. If I stretch my arm I can probably touch him and feel his soft skin and.... *BOOM* there goes my brain.

Calm down Minho, this isn't working. As I try to calm down I hear Taemins calm breath. He is already sleeping. I start concentrating on his breathing and try to breath at the same pace. For some reason it helps me calm down and before I know it I'm sleeping.

 

The next morning I wake up, not ready to open my eyes. I feel somebody hugging me. It's probably Key he always does that when he has a nightmere. I wonder what he dreamed about this time.

As I open my eyes slowly and look down I see beautifull brown hair and... Wait a minute, this is not Key. This is Taemin. Why is he hugging me? What should I do?

My heart starts beating faster and faster and my brain is working over time trying to figure out this situation.

Before I realise my hand is already his hair softly and I lower my head a bit and kiss him on his hair.

Whaa what am I doing?

Oohyeah, he is just like a brother. I would do the same thing with Key.

'But would your body react the same way' a small voice in my head says.

it probably will, it's just because I'm tired. I didn't sleep much.

I slowly peel him of off me and hear him whimper at the loss of my touch. I quickly put my pillow in his arms and he starts hugging it with a satisfied look on his face.

He looks so adorable and pure when he is leeping. I could look at him all day.

I rip my eyes away and go to the kitchen. Key is already awake and making breakfast.

That's new, I'm normaly in charge of the breakfast and lunchboxes and Key makes the diner and lunch in the vacations.

I'm really glad Key is my brother, I don't know what I would've done without him. When our parents died I had to work really hard to make money and do the house chores. But school got more and more expensive and I had to work harder and harder. At that time Key decided to step in. He learned himself cook and started cleaning the house and doing the laundry and stuff. He even took care of me and Ayla if one of us was sick.

He's an amazing little brother although sometimes he can nag like a mother. But I wouldn't replace him for anybody else.

"Good morning" I say, making him look up.

"Good morning, hyung" He sounds a bit tired.

"Why are you up so early? You could have woken me up and go back to sleep. It's still a couple off hours before school starts."

"Well I wanted to wake you up, but Tae looked so peacefully when he was sleeping."

"What does Tae have to do with it?"

"Well he was hugging you and I was afraid to wake him up. After all he's been trough I thought he deserved to have a good sleep."

Key is almost done with the breakfast, so I go wake up Ayla. We always eat together in the morning. It's the only time we are all here.

I take a look at Taemin and decide to let him sleep, Key was right he looks to peacefull to wake him up.

After breakfast Key and Ayla leave for school, but first they both promisse me again that they won't tell anybody about Tae.

Taemin pov

I wake up but I don't open my eyes yet. I turn around wanting to sleep some more.

Aah crap I fell out of my bed again. I can feel the hard floor under me.

James didn't wake me up yet, so I probably have some time left. I should crawl back into bed, maybe I can sleep some more.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up.

"IIIIEEE!!!" the sound comes out of my mouth without my permission.

Where am I??

I hear some noices and a door fly's open. As I look up I see Minho with his hair still wet and he's only wearing pants. His abs are amazing.

"What's wrong? What happend?" He asks completly out of breath worry written all over his face.

"Nothing" I say and I pull my poker face on, but I'm too late he already saw the pannick in my eyes when he came in.

Slowly the memories of yesterday came back to me as I start to wake up. The accidents and the fact that I'm staying at Minho's.

Minho starts walking closer to me. I try to look indifferent, but it's really hard. He sits down beside me and wraps his arms around my body, pushing his upper boddy against mine.

"It's alright. You don't have to be afraid anymore. I'm here. I will protect you." he says while he is my hair with one off his hands, the other laying on my back holding me against him.

My face is pushed into his neckline and I can smell Minho's scent and just like yesterday it calms me down and I'm starting to relax.

Although my heart is still beating fast.

I hide my face from him as I can feel it getting red. I don't dare to hug him back, afraid off what will happen, afraid of the thoughts I will get, afraid of my past repeating itself, afraid of the betrayel that will follow.

After a while he let's go off me. He lifts up my face, my poker face already on it, and looks into my eyes. But I can't help wondering what's going to happen next.

"It's already 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Get up and I will make you something to eat. Afterwards we will get you some clothes of your own." He says and he stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Suddenly my tummy starts to rumble and I realise that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday at lunch.

I stand up, follow Minho to the kitchen area and sit down at the table. As I look at Minho I see that he still hasn't put on a shirt. He stands with his back to me while he is cooking something, I don't know what it is and I don't care. My attention is somewhere else.

His shoulder blades move as Minho is cooking. His shoulders are broad and firm. I trail my eyes down his back and up again, wishing I could touch him. Whaah what am I thinking, I know better than to do this, I know what will happen if I start to get emotional, I know I will get hurt.

Suddenly he turns around with a smile on his face, he looks so attractive when he is smilling. His beautiful eyes are sparkling and he walks over to me.

I trail my eyes down and see his broad chest and his welformed, y abs. Unconsciously I my lips as he puts the plate down infront of me. He probably thinks I'm really hungry.

As I look down to the plate I see he made me an egg and toast. I start eating, trying to get the thoughts off half Minho out of my head when I hear the sound of a moving chair as he sits down in front of me.

I look up and see him looking at me. My heart starts beating faster and I look down again, feeling his eyes on me the whole time I'm eating.

I feel my face turn red and I'm not sure what to do. So I eat and try to ignore him and my beating heart.

*triiing triiing triiing* Minho takes out his celphone and picks up.

"Hello this is Minho speaking..........Hmmmm...Yes yes....Ofcourse he is safe.....Okay I will be there in an hour..... Goodbye"

He hangs up his phone and looks at me. "That was your father, he wants to talk to me. I will give Key a call so he can go shoping with you. It's probably better this way, Key knows more about clothes than I do."

I just nod. For some reason I'm a bit dissapointed that I wont be going with Minho. I wonder what my father wants to talk about.

"Your father wanted me to show him the letters and tell again exactly what happend." he says as if he could hear my though.

He takes his celphone and calls his brother while I eat the rest off my eggs and toast. After I look up I see that he is already fully dressed.

"Key will be here after school and than you both can go to the mall. Here is some money to buy  clothes. "

I look at the money "Is this all??"I ask completly surprised. I never so such a small amount of money before.

He looks at me in surprise "All??" He asks "Do you know how much money that is?? It is almost the rent for this place." He says as he rolls with his eyes puts on his shoes.

"Goodbye, see you tonight" He yells before closing the door behind him.

 

(after school @ the mall)

Key Pov

When Minho hyung called me to say that I had to go shopping with Tae for clothes I was so happy. I mean come on, I can go shopping for clothes. By the way, I think it's a good thing that hyun didn't go, his taste isn't that great. I wonder what he would've bought the poor boy.

The only sad thing is that Tae is a walking fashion disaster at this moment. When I got home he still had the clothes on from yesterday after his shower. So I had to give him some clothes, but mine didn't fit, so he had to wear hyungs clothes. Needles to say that those clothes are to big and don't suit him at all.

I just hope none of my friends see me walking with this fashion disaster, they would make fun of me.

Soo right now I'm in the mall with Tae, for some reason he always stops at the expencive shops. I have to pull him away all the time.

"Why don't we enter this shop?" I ask pointing at one off the cheaper chops in the mall.

"This one??? Are you sure they have nice clothes here? I mean..." he doesn't finnish his sentence, but for a second I see a flash of disgust on his face.

Aah I'm so sick of this. I just grab his arm and pull him in.

I look at him and start to take different kind of pants, sweaters and shirts off the shelves in the shop.

I put them in his arms and push him in a fitting room.

"Just try these on." I say.

He doesn't say a thing, but I hear him switch clothes.

"Huh, they fit perfectly." I hear him say in a surprised voice.

well duh I pickt them out. I'm never wrong when it comes to clothes and fashion. I mean I'm the almighty Key.

He opens the curtans of the fitting room. "I think they are okay" He says

Hmmm well the pants look totally awesome on him, but the sweater and shirt just wont do.

"We will take the pants." I say "put your clothes back on than we can go pay and go to another shop"

He goes back in and after some time he's back to the walking fashion dissaster. We go to the cash register and pay for the pants.

"Let's go." I say after he takes the bag.

"Hey Tae!!" somebody yells.

As I turn too see where the voice comes from I see a guy walking over to us. Hmmm I guess he looks okay.

Taemin Pov

"Hey Tae!" somebody shouts

Who knows me? Who could it be?

I turn around and see Jonghyun walkin over to me.

"Woow this is the first time I see you out off the dance studio." he says with a big smile on his face.

"Hey Jonghyun."

"Soo wont you introduce your friend to me?"  he asks

Ooh yeah I completly forgot. What was his name again?? Eeeuuuhhhmm..... ooohyeah I remember.

"This is Key... Key this is Jonghyun"

"Hi Key, nice to meet you." Jonghyun puts on a big smile as he looks at Key.

"Hello" Key says before he turns to me "We don't have much time, we need to hurry up and find some more clothes."

"Can I come allong?" Jonghyun asks before I can respond.

"Sure" I say "Let's go."

-------------

I feel like we have been shopping for hours now. We walked in and out a thousend stores. Key and Jonghyun looked around the shops and now and then they gave me some clothes. I mean they even gave me a pink shirt with hearts on it. As you can guess I didn't take that one, when they turned around to look at the rest off the clothes I threw it away as fast as I could.

Now it's time to say goodbye to Jonghyun. He already promissed he wouldn't tell anybody that he saw me.

I just put my hand up and waved goodbye. "Bye Hyung, see you next time."

"Bye Tae" He said while waving his hand.

Then he did something I didn't expect. Just when Key was about to wave goodbye, Jonghyun wrapped his arms around him in a big hug. Key's face turned bright red as Jonghyun said in a low and soft voice "Bye Key, I hope I can see you again. I will miss you."

Key gave him a shy nod "B...b...bye, s...see... you... next time"

After that Jonghyun let him go, gave Key a quick peck on his cheeck and ran off with a big smile on his face.

Much to my surprise Key's face grew even redder. I didn't know that was possible.

"L....l...let's go" He stammered as he walked out of the store.

I couldn't help but smile as we walked home.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm sorry if this one is a bit boring, I will update a small chapter later today (european time).

Thanks everybody for subscribing =D didn't expect so much subscribers for my first story =D Love you all :p


Don't be afraid to leave comments or to point out my mistakes :p

xxx-jes