decision

Bodyguard

Taemin pov

Taemin

I need to talk to you,

see me tuesday evening at Jonghyun and Onew's place.

I will wait for you

Minho

 

Minho??? What does he have to say?? What should I do?

I have been thinking about the letter all day, not knowing what to do. Should I just go or should I ignore it? What is the best solution?

Even when I got home the letter still was spoocking trough my head. Jesica was talking alot about how her schoolday was. You know just like those rich girls do. But I couldn't consentrate to what she was saying, I think she noticed but she never shut up, just kept moving.

Now I'm in my room and I should be starting to make the reports for my father, but I'm already staring at my pc screan for more than 2 hours and I didn't even type a single letter.

Waaah this is getting me nowhere. Aaaah I could really use some dancing now. So before I can think about the fact that Minho will be there I change my clothes and leave trough the window following the path I already know to Jonghyun and Onew.

With trembling fingers I opened the door, afraid of finding Minho there. Not knowing what to do if he was.

But lucky for me he wasn't, Jonghyun just finnished his lesson and the kids left the dance room to drink and talk.

He saw me enter and just motioned that the danceroom was free and that I could use it. I wonder how bad my face looked for him to notice that I was in trouble.

I put on Shinee lucifer since I love to dance to this song. I danced and started to forget all about my troubles. I only focussed on the dancing. The next song was one from B.A.P. , rain sound, normally I don't dance to this because it's a bit slower. But it really fitted my mood, so I just kept dancing.

The next song was a song was Ring ding dong, I loved this song. I was so into the dancing that I didn't notice that Jonghyun had entered the room until the music stopped. I looked up and saw him standing next to the music instalation.

"Why did you do that?" I asked stil trying to catch my breath, my chest moving up and down fast.

"There is somebody who wants to see you. It's a really anoying person so can you please handle this?" Jonghyun says

Crap Minho is here. I take a few deep breaths and turn around ready to face Minho.

When I turn around my eyes grow big and I'm completly at a loss of words. This I didn't expect, how did that person get here?

Aaaah what should I do now.

I walk closer. "Hello Jesica." I say "Let's take a seat."

I guid her to one off the free tables, knowing that all the eyes are on us. It's probably the first time they see me with a girl. I already hear the gossip starting.

"What are you doing here?" I ask when we both sit down.

"Well, I saw you sneaking out of your room and decided to follow you. I wondered why you where sneaking around at night, but Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, you are Tae!?!?!?" she screams out.

"Ssssssht, there are other people here." I say trying to calm her down, Where did the stuck up rich girl go? Her voice sounds normal and not so high pitched and even the look in her eyes isn't as high and mighty as always.

*sigh* "Yes I am." I say trying to sound calm.

"Waaah I'm such a big fan off you, you dance amazing and.." She tottaly starts to fangirl all over me.

This I never expected to happen.

"You can never tell anybody." I say to her. "It's suposed to be a secret, so I hope you can keep it." I look at her with a warning look in my eyes.

she nods" Okay, but you have to learn me some moves. I so want to learn how to dance, but I totaly at it."

I can't help but to start smilling, okay maybe she isn't as bad as I thought she was.

 

Minho Pov

I stand in front of an old door, hoping that Taemin is in there. My heart is beating really fast and I can't keep my hands from shaking. This has never happend to me before, I never was this nervous or afraid.

I take a few deep breaths and walk inside. There are a lot of people. I looked around and finaly spot Taemin on a table at the corner off the room. I see him laughing a smile forms on my face. He is just soo beautifull, he looks just perfect with that smile on his face.

As I move closer, my smile slowly dissappears, he is sitting infront off a girl. They are chatting happely and both are laughing. For some reason I get extremely angry at the girl, I just wish she would leave. He is mine, she has to back off, leave the room and never come back.

I walk over pull Taemin up at his arm, drag him outside and push him against the wall.

When I see him standing there, wearing only a t-shirt, as he shivers in the cold, I regret my actions immediatly. I can't believe I did that. I don't know what came over me.

"I'm sorry." I say as I take of my jacket and give it to him.

He puts it on without saying a thing.

"We need to talk." I say hoping for a reaction.

"I don't see why we should talk." he answers, his voice sounds so cold and distant.

I'm starting to insecure and afraid. I never felt this way. What if he really doesn't care? What if he really is happy with his fiancee? What should I do?

I look in his eyes and before I even know what I'm doing I move closer and put my lips against his.

I slowly start moving my lips, it doesn't take long before he moves his lips against mine. I don't think he realises what he is doing, I think it's just a reflex.

I open my mouth and start nibling his lower lip, but he doesn't react. Slowly my tongue leaves my mouth as I start his lips and this time he opens his mouth. Yes it worked.

I put my tongue in and start discovering his mouth, moving my tongue through his mouth. Then I slowly start caressing his tongue and that did the trick.

He starts moving his tongue against mine as our tongues start a marvelous dance together.

I feel his hands grabbing the sides of my shirt as if he is afraid of losing me, as if he is telling me to stay and never let him go.

After a while I stop kissing him, I really didn't want to but I couldn't breath anymore. Not that it was essential at this point for me to breath, but if I can't breath it means Taemin can't either and I don't want that.

I move my head away slowly and look at Taemin, his eyes are still closed.

When he opens his eyes I feel my heart drop to the floor. I never saw his eyes look this emotionless. Okay maybe not completly emotionless, I could see a glinster off anger in there.

"Are you happy now?" He asks in a calm and neutrall voice. But I hear a slight shiver beneath his voice, he is probably trying to surpress his anger. "Do you call this talking?"

He looks me straight in the eye, I can't see any love or care in his eyes. I can't say a word.

"I think this was enough now don't you? Let's say this was a goodbye kiss. I thought the fake boyfriend thing already ended, but it looks like you needed an official closure." he looks at me as if he is expecting an answer.

I still can't talk as if I lost my ability to speak. I must look like a complete moron.

"Since you don't say anything, it looks like we finnished here. Now if you will excuse me my fiancee is waiting."

He turns around and walks over to a girl who is waiting outside, it is the same girl he was talking to inside.

They both walk away, their arms linked together. They look like a real couple.

They leave me allone in the dark, withouth a jacket and my heart tthat he ripped out, threw on the floor, cut into little peaces and stamped on.

I never felt this misserable in my whole life, I never felt this alone and abandoned.

I don't know what to do anymore.  He really doesn't care, does he?

Taemin Pov

I walk away from Minho, showing my arm to Jesica so she can link her arm with mine.

Tears are silently running down my face. I can't believe I just did that.

I can't get the hurt look of Minho out of my mind.

I feel like the worst person that ever walked this planet. I'm a basterd. I'm as bad as my ex, maybe even worse.

Jesica walks with me and doesn't ask a thing, when we arive home I help her through my window.

"Are you okay?" She asks concern written all over her face.

"I'm fine." I annswer a bit too fast, my tears already gone from my face and the fake cold look back in place.

"Are you gay?" She asks a bit insecure.

"Yes I am. Got a problem with that?" It comes out a bit more insulting then I wanted it too.

"Nooooooo, not at all. I always wanted a gay friend. I mean gay guys are so cute and adorable. They are sooo nice and...."

Okay I get the fact that she was fangirling when she found out I'm Tae, but right now she is fangirling over the fact that I'm gay.

What's wrong with this girl?

"You don't mind? I mean you are going to get married to a gay guy you know."

"Oooh no, I'm so glad you are gay. I mean at first I was a bit afraid off the whole getting married to a stranger thing. But I did it anyway, because else my little sister would have to marry you and she already has a boyfriend. But now that I know you are gay, I'm not afraid at all. I mean I know now that you aren't a creep and that you wont jump me out of nowhere and stuff. And I mean you are Tae, you are a dancing God. All my friends adore you. You are so famous and..."

"Wooow hold your horses. First off all nobody can find out I'm gay or that I'm Tae. I will probably stop being Tae anyway. I have to much work and wont be having time to dance."

"Oooh no, you can't be serious. You will stop dancing?"

I ignore her question and move on with my sentence. "Secondly, you where forst to?"

"Yes, I didn't want to marry, but you know how parents are. I really wanted to protect my little sister and I hope she can be happy with the guy she likes. I'm not in love with anybody soo I decided to do it. Why how did your father forse you?"

"Well the guy you saw earlier was my bodyguard. I kind off fell in love with him. I never told him and I'm not sure about his feelings. My father threatend to hurt his little sister and brother if I didn't marry you. It would kill him if something happend to his siblings."

I see tears slowly starting too move down on her face and I feel my face starting to get wet to. She moves closer and hugs me like we have know eachother forever. "I'm sorry." she wispers.

"It's not your fault." I say "But it's already late and tomorow you will have to get up early for school. It's time to go to bed."

She looks at me with sad eyes and nods. "See you tomorow Taemin." She says before leaving the room.

I'm glad she's gone, after what happend with Minho I need some time alone.

I put on my pj and drop myself on the bed, replaying everything that happend tonight in my head, tears flowing down my face again.

*riiiiiinngg...rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggg....rrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggg...*

Which idiot calls me at this time off the night.

I look at my celphone but it's an unknow number.

"Hello, this is Taemin speaking."

"What did you do to my brother, what do you mean getting married??? I thought you loved him!!!" I hear a voice yell on the other line.

"Calm down, Ayla." I say guessing that it's her.

"Calm down??? Calm down??"

"It's better this way, If I don't marry her my father will hurt you, Key and Minho. You guys have done so much for me. Minho has protected me all the time. Now it's time for me to return the favor. Let me protect you and Key, let me protect Minho. Please Ayla, just take care of your brother." I say with a pleading voice.

"What you can't be serious. Don't worry oppa I will fix this." she sounds so sure of herself.

"I wish you could Ayla, but this is not something that can be fixed."

"Yes it can, I promise I will fix this." It's the last thing she says before she ends the call.

I wish she could fix this, a part off me really hopes she can. But it's impossible, nobody can fix this mess.