The new guy

Bodyguard

Taemin pov

 

What it's just a boy. He looks a bit older than me, maybe 2 or 3 years. But what is he wearing, his clothes are totaly out of fashion.

You can see by the look on his face that it's the first time he came to such a beautiful house. It's nothing new, most of the people who come here look like that. Since my father is one of the richest people in the world our house it pretty nice. Even if I say so myself.

Tssh another bodyguard following me around, I won't be getting any freedom I just know it. Remembering my father's words I put on a fake smile and say "Hello"

Oh now, I just hope he isn't some kind of creep.

At that moment I hear a knock on the door and see James entering"The car is ready to bring the young master to school."

"Ok, time to leave boys. Make sure you learn a lot in school Taemin" father says

I just get up and start walking through the door. Aah I really don't want to go to school. Today I have economics, statistics, language and a whole bunch of other boring classes.

When I leave the room I hear my father say something to the new bodyguard. Another bodyguard, I already know I won't be getting much freedom.Tssh it's the 5th one this year, I wonder how long he will stay.

As I reach the front door James passes me my schoolbag and opens the front door. James is our butler. He is already an old man, but he has been taking care of me since I was born. I would say he is like a father to me, but he is to old for that. So maybe more like a grandfather.

I hear the footsteps of my new bodyguard come closer.  I decide to ignore him and keep walking to the car. The driver opens the car door to let me in. I make sure to sit at the seat clossest to the door. This way the new guy can't sit next to me. What was his name again? Aish who cares he will leave soon enough.

The driver gets what I want and I hear him say to guy that he can sit in the front seat.

When he sits down he is looking around in amusement, you can see he never was in such a nice car.Now that I think about it, he was looking stunned in my father study too.  I wonder where my father found this one. He's just a boy, not much older than me. Maybe 2 or 3 years.

The driver pulls over and gets out of the car. I take a deep breath and put on my glasses. I don't really need them, but they make me look smart. I get out of the car, when the driver opens the door. I hear the new guy gasp beside me. His eyes are open wide.

 

Minho Pov

 

Wooow is this even a school? It's so big. When I start looking around I see that all the kids are being brought with a nice car and a driver. Everybody is whearing expensive clothes and nice gagets. I look at my own outfit, even though it is the nicest outfit I have, I look completly out of place.

The young master, Taemin starts walking to the school. I follow him. What schould I do. Should I start talking to him or just be quiet. Should I keep looking around or should I just look at him.

Evverybody we pass stops to look at Taemin. Most of them bow. Some of them even get a hello over their lips. I hear a lot of girls giggling in the corner and even some guys can't keep their eyes of Taemin. I can understand them. When he smiles at everybody he looks like an angel. But is it a real smile? His eyes look empty. Or is it just me? Maybe I'm over analyzing.

Wooow even the class room looks incredible. There are 10 desks with a laptop on them and a nice chair behind them. Taemin takes place at his desk. Where should I sit. What should I do??

"Eeuuhm excuse me" I say

He looks up at me a throws me a smile. "Yes what's wrong?"

"Where should I sit?"

He points at a small chair next to him. Tsshh he gets to sit in such a nice, big and soft chair and I have to sit on a plain wooden chair.

As classes start I notice that I don't understand a thing. So I decide to look around. All the desks are occupied. There are 3 girls in this class and 7 boys. Everybody is busy taking notes on their lalptop. Besides me there are 3 more bodyguards. All seated on a wooden chair.

I look back at Taemin to see that he is also busy taking notes on his laptop. I look at the screen to see if I understand a bit, but it doesn't make any sence to me. Pfff I wonder how long classes will go on.

The day passes really slowly and it's already getting dark outside when finally the bell rang, marking the end of the schoolday.

Taemin stands up from his desks and takes his schoolbag. As we leave the school a boy runs up to us and gives Taemin a letter. "Somebody said to give this to you." he said as he turned around and ran away.

Taemin opens the letter and starts reading. Afterwards he puts it in his schoolbag and walks to the car, the driver is already waiting with the door open. As Taemin takes his seat I start walking and take place in the front seat.

When I look in the mirror I see that Taemin is looking out the window. Why do his eyes look so sad. Wait a minute, is that a tear glimmering in his eyes or is it just the reflection of the sun?

He didn't say a thing during the ride home. Not that it surprises me, he hasn't said a word to me all day.

When we walk to the front door James is already waiting for us. "Good evening young master." he says" The master of the house said to inform you that he will be home late.

"I understand." Taemin replied before looking at me "You can go home, i'm staying in the house for the rest of the day."

What did he just talk to me? Before I can say anything he already disappeared somewhere in the big house.

"Is it really okay for me to go home?" I ask James, because normally I have to work for another 3 hours.

"If the young master says so, wait here I will go get your schedule." James answered before leaving me allone in the entrance.

20 minutes later I leave the mansion and start walking allong the long driveway when sudenly I see something move in the corner of my eye. What is that? I wonder when I look up. There is nothing to see. My mind is starting to play tricks on me, maybe I'm tired from sitting in those boring classes today.

Just when I'm about to move on I see a shadow moving swiftly through the dark. Before I can think my feed are already moving, starting to follow the shadow.

As quiet as I can I follow the shadow, trying to grab it before I get noticed. As I get closer I see that the person is smaller than me, who ever it is he is wearing a black hood on his head.  KRAK! Sh*t, why did I have to step on that branch. I see the person in front of me freeze and turn around. I try not to move hoping he doesn't see me.

Then suddenly he turns around and starts running, I run after him as fast as I can. Luckely I'm faster.

When I reach him I jump against his back, pushing him to the ground. I put his arm in an armlock with one of my hands making sure he can't get away. Woow this person has thin arms.

"Who are you?" I ask as I try to pul his hood of his head with my free arm.