going back home

Bodyguard

Taemin pov

"....ung .... ter.... oung.... ster .... young master."

"Hmmmmmmm, 5 more minutes James."  I say as I turn myself around.

Wait a minute, James? Why is he here?

I open my eyes as I shoot up in my bed, sitting straight.

"James? What are you doing here?" I ask when I see the old man standing next to my bed.

I look around and see Minho standing next to the bed, he looks just like a bodyguard again.

It's the first time I see him after the incidint the day before yesterday, but he feels so distant.

I know this should be normal, him being my bodyguard, but it hurts me inside.

Our play is over, goodbye fake boyfriend. It is time to lock my feelings away, everything is going back to the way it was before.

"The master is waiting for you downstairs." James says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why?" I ask, still not sure why he is here and how they found me.

"That is something he will tell you himself."

I just nod, I was expecting this kind of answer James never tells me what's going on.

I go out of the bed. James suddenly holding a suit in front of him. I wonder where he got that from.

"I took this with me from home." he says as if reading my mind.

I take the suit and walk to the bathroom to get changed.

It feels weird and too stiff. I'm surprised how fast I got used to the comfortable clotes I've been wearing these past few days.

"Follow me young master" James says as he walks out of the door.

I follow him with Minho right behind me, just as a bodyguard is suposed to do. No more walking next to each other, no more holding hands, no more talking.

James walks down the stairs into the hallway. Ayla, Key and Ji Hyo are standing in the hallway next to a door.

"What is going on?" Key asks "Is everything okay?" He sounds worried. It's weird that he is that worried over me, especially after our last encounter in the library. He was so mad at me then. Why isn't he mad anymore?

"It's nothing" I say with my cold face back on. Back to my old self, I'm distancing myself again. I can't believe I let myself grow this close to these people in such a short time.

I follow James past them into the room, Minho still folowing me.

Elonor and Erik are sitting on a couch, right behind the couch are Sunhwa and Joong Ki. In the couch infront off the family my father is sitting.

I walk over and bow "Good morning father." I say polite

I can see the surprise on the faces of the people in the room, everybody knows my father. They probably didn't expect me to be his son. If they knew they would have treated me different, not that they treated me bad. Except maybe Sunhwa she was a , I really hate her. She should just stay away from Minho, not that I have any say in that, there is nothing going on between Minho and me.

"Good morning son." he says

"Would you please leave me alone with my son? I want to talk to him." My father directs himself to Erik since he is the master off the house.

"Offcourse sir" Erik answers and he motions his family out of the room.

"Minho you can stay." My father says before Minho can leave the room.

When everybody left my father motions me to sit down.

"We found out who is behind the past incidents." he says coming straight to the point.

really?? Who? When? Why? How?.. questions start to fly throught my mind, but I just nod knowing that my father will tell me everything he thinks I should know.

"It was your driver." he sounds a bit said, I know he trusted that man, when something happens most of the time the bad guy is somebody close to you. He has been my driver for a long time I just wonder why he did it?

"His son is a dancer, when you where dancing competitions a couple of years ago he never won. Because you won all the competitions."

I didn't surprise me that my father knew I used to dance with Christi. We had fights over in the past.

"When he found out you started dancing again." He pauses for a second

"We will talk about that later." His tone sounds threathening, he never approved off my dancing, he wanted me to take over the company and dancing would just distract me.

"Anyway, when he found out you started dancing again, he was afraid his son wouldn't win any competitions anymore so he decided to make sure you wouldn't enter any competitions. His plans was making you to scared to dance again, or to hurt you so you wouldn't be able to dance again.

I nod, the thing that frightens me the most about this story isn't the fact that the driver did it, why he did it and what he still wanted to do. But the fact that my father new I was still dancing. He would kill me for this, my life is over. The driver's plan worked, I will probably never be able to dance again, not because I'm hurt, but becaus of my father.

"Now that everything is safe again, you are going home with me today." He ends the story

I just nod, I know I don't have a say in this and when we get home all hell will breack loose.

My father turns his attention to Minho " You have been working a lot latly, so you get a bit of a break. I heard you where planning on staying here until sunday. That is another 3 days. I expect you sunday around 8 pm at my house. We will discusse the rest of your working schedule then." My father says.

I feel a pang in my heart. I knew I wouldn't be able to touch Minho anymore, but I didn't expect him to be away from me for 3 days.

It's not that I wont be able to touch him, I wont even be able to see him.

"Yes sir." Minho says politly while bowing.

"Good Tae let's leave." my father says, not even giving me time to pack.

He probably thinks the clothes I have here aren't suited for me, they are poor or normal people clothes.

We walk out off the room. My father says goodbye to the master off the house and thanks him for taking care of me.

I don't say goodbye to anybody. I just stand there with a cold look on my face.

It's best I distance myself from them in this way, I have to pretend I didn't care.

Key walks up to me and gives me a hug, surprising me in the progress. This I didn't expect.

"I will miss you." He says, it sounds like he is crying. "Take care of yourself and if something is wrong you can always come over.

He looks up tears dropping down his face while he forses a smile.

It's taking me all my acting skills to keep the cold face up. I just nod.

Key walks away and only a second later I'm hugged again, but this time by Ayla.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you more." She whispers in my ear.

Help me? What does she mean?

"I mean that I didn't got Minho to confess his love for you." She answers my unspoken question.

I'm confused, why would she make Minho confess to me.

And again she answers me. "You don't have to worry I will keep your secret, I wont tell anybody you love Minho. It's too much fun to play with him."

How does she do it? How come Ayla knows everything. Okay I know she has a lot of sources for information and stuff, but how did she figure out my feelings. When I only realised them 2 days ago.

She releases me with her angelic smile, she is still planning something. I wonder what.

But before I can ask her I feel something bumping against me, arms wrapping around my , face against my tummy.

"oppa don't go away!!" Ji Hyo cries into my clothes.

It is getting harder and harder too keep up my cold face.

I just rub her head.

I look up and see Minho looking at me. He bows as a way of saying goodbye and again he feels really distand. I don't like it. I want him to hug me, kiss me, tell me he wont leave me. But I know he wont, he is back to being my bodyguard.

I free myself from Ji Hyo's hug and turn around, leaving the house with my father and James right behind me.

 

----Taemin's home---

When we got home my father said he wanted to talk to me in his study, so here we are.

He didn't say a word when we entered and it's been 20 minutes now.

I'm quietly waiting for him to snap at me for the dancing, but to my surprise he didn't.

"What is that on your neck?" He ask, pointing at the mark Minho left last time.

*gulp* What should I say? Should I just admit it? No he will probably kill me.

"It's nothing, a bug bit me." I lie, hoping he will believe me. I just hope he is naive.

"Oooh really, then can you explain these?" He ask giving me some pictures.

I look at the first picture, a picture of me and Minho walking hand in hand.

The next one shows Minho hugging  me, this was taken after our first kiss.

The next one is me and Minho in our room, kissing infront off the closet.

The next one is a picture of me and Minho sleeping together, aah I want this one. I take a sneack peak at my father and see him looking out of the window. I quickly put the pictur in my pocket.

The other pictures are also of me and Minho, some of us kissing, some of us touching each other, some of us sleeping together,...

I look at my father. "What is it you want?" I ask, knowing he doens't want an excuse and he probably knows what is happening in the picture. I mean he isn't stupid.

He looks at me with a satisfying look on his face.

"I will introduce you to your fiancee tomorow, she is a nice girl, her name is Jesica. Her parents are really good busines partners of me and I need you to marry her for the future of the company."

What is he serious? My mouth is wide open and I don't know how to react.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaah thanks for all the lovely comments, reading them just made my day =D

I just hope you don't start to hating me after this chapter :s

 

xxx-jes

 

okay something completly different, I have an idea for another fanfic and I was just wondering if somebody would read it, Just say wathever you think:

There are a couple off schools in the city, all these schools hate eachother.

One off the schools is the school of Taemin and Key, This is a school for the poor, but they are proud off their school. Taemin is the gangleader off the school and Key is right under him. Everybody in the school listens to them. In his free time Taemin is working as a host to pay for the medical bills of his sick sister (his mother has to stay home to look after his sister and bring her to the hospital and stuff and his father left them.) Tae never lets out his soft side, only infront off his sister. He has decided long ago to be a man, to look after his sister and mother.
 

The school of Minho, Jonghyun and Onew is a school for the rich. M, J and O are like the bosses off the school (something like F4, I think almost everybody knows them right??).

One day the rich kids school burns down and it will take some time to build a new building. The only place all the students can go to is Taemin's school.

What will happen when those schools can't stand eachother? What will happen between the students? And don't forget all the other gangs from the other schools who just can't wait to beat them up.