don't forget it's fake

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

I new it, This was Ayla's revenche for what I did with Joong Ki.

"That's it" Sunhwa says "I bet you won't kiss eachother.

Whaah I have to do something, I promised Ayla I would be the fake boyfriend.

Nothing I can do about it.

I put my hands on Minho's shoulders and put my lips against his. I feel him freeze under the touch. He probably didn't expect this.

Why does it feel so strange? My heart starts beating faster and before it can go out of control I take my lips of off his and look down. My hands still on his shoulders, I don't dare to look up or move away. Trying to calm my heart down, hoping nobody will notice my red face.

"That's not a real kiss." I hear Ayla say. She sounds far away, the sound of my heart is to loud to hear her clearly.

I feel one of Minho's arms travel around my waist, making me feel hot everywhere he touches, while the other moves under my chin pushing my head up, so I look straight into his eyes. Where his eyes always this beautifull?

I try to look away, but I can't. My eyes are locked with his and my heart is beating faster and faster. He moves closer and I can feel his breath against my lips. It's taking me all my energy not to move closer.

He starts caressing my lips with his thumb, unconsiously I open my mouth. Before I can close it again, he closes the small space between us en puts his lips against mine, while sticking his tongue into my mouth.

He starts caressing my tongue with his and it feels amasing. I can't help but kiss him back.

Our tongues caressing eachother, exploring eachothers mouth, leaving no place untouched.

How come this feels so good? I have kissed before, but it never felt this great. Even with my ex who I loved deeply.

I move closser to him, wanting to make the kiss last longer. I feel his arm moving around me grabbing me tighter, while his hand moves from my face to the back of my head and he starts caressing my hear.

After a while he pulls back, making me breath again.

I was so into the kiss that I didn't even notice the lack of oxigen I had. With the hand that's on the back of my head he pulls my head against his chest. I can smell his amazing fragrance, making my emotions go out of controlle.

"Is that proof enough?" He asks, crashing my world and putting me back on the ground with my two feet.

Remembering that he only kissed me as proof, only to keep up the act as a fake boyfriend. How could I forget?

Don't give him your heart Taemin, it's just fake, he doesn't love you, he will just abandom you after his work as a bodyguard is over.

I take a few deep breaths to calm myself. Ready to put a fake smile on my face.

Minho Pov

"I...I...It's still fake!" Sunhwa yells before she runs out of the room as fast as she can.

I hear a snicker behind me as Ayla leaves the room and closes the door. Leaving me and Taemin alone.

I can't believe I just did that, I couldn't control myself when his lips touched mine and even less when I saw his eyes. It's supposed to be fake and I had to kiss him for real. Why did I do that?

I keep holding him, I don't want to see his face. I don't want too see the disgust written all over it. He will probably hate me now.

"I'm sorry" I whisper in the sillence of the room. Still afraid for his reaction.

I feel Tae pushing himself out off my gripp. As I look down I see a smile on his face.

"I'm hungry." He says "Lets go find something to eat."

I just nod. His smile looked fake, he looked sad, he must really hates me now.

We walk to the kitchen and ask the chefs to bring us some food.

We go sit at the table, Tae sits over me. He starts eating his food. He must have been starving. He doesn't lift his eyes of his meal.

I can't eat a thing as I wonder what he is thinking.  But most off all I can't keep my eyes of his lips. I still want to touch him, the kiss earlyer wasn't enough. My eyes move from his lips to his neck, while I see myself placing kisses all over it.

I have to stop thinking these thougths. Tae will probably kill me if he knows what I'm thinking.

How can I protect him? It's me he should be protected from.

Taemin Pov

I feel Minho's stare on me. He is probably wondering why I reacted that way. He will probably hate me for kissing like that and pulling him closer.

He only sees me as a fake boyfriend.

The food I'm eating doesn't taste as all I can think of is Minho, his fragrance, his eyes, his lips, his hands on my body, his lips against mine, his kiss.

Waaah this is driving me crazy. I must do something to forget it, if I don't this will become a disaster.

"I haven't danced for a while." I say trying to sound normal. "After I eat I'm going to find a place to dance, I don't want to get out off practise." I pluck up all my courage and look him in the eyes, while keeping my face normal.

 "There is a danceroom. Sunhwa does ballet there, but you can probably use it to dance in." he answers like nothing happend.

"Really?!?!" I yell out joyfully, at least that is what I'm trying. I just hope he believes me.

"Yeah, It's on the 3th floor, at the end off the hallway." he says, he probably knows that I want to be alone.

"But shouldn't you get changed first?" He asks looking at my outfit.

He is probably right, this isn't the best outfit to dance in. So I nod "That's a good idea." I say with a bright (fake) smille plastered on my face.

Minho Pov

I didn't saw Taemin for the rest off the day. He had locked himself in the danceroom. I really wanted to go look for him, but I didn't dare. I know he always dances when he has something on his mind, he probably doesn't want me there.

I just finnished my dinner, every one woas there except for Tae. I decided to go to our room, hoping he would come there.

I was right, when I entered the room I heard the shower running. He had finished dancing and was taking a shower.

I put on the music and sat down on the bed, waiting for Tae to come out.

After 30 minutes of waiting (it looked much longer) he walked out of the bathroom. Only a towel around his waist. How could he walk soo confident out of there knowing I was here?

He really doesn't think anything of me. He didn't look at me, but just walked on to the closet.

His long, slender legs walking calmly. His beautifull abs still shining a bit from the shower. His chest rising up and down slowly with each breath he takes. His lips in a small smile, while he is humming along with the song I put on. His beautifull eyes that are like pools. His hair still wet and wild after the shower, he didn't brush it yet.

When he arived at the closet he turns around, showing me his great back and his beautifull .

I wonder what his skinn will feel like onder my hands. I want touch him with my fingers. I want to kiss him on his lips and every other part of his body. I want to know what he taste like.

I can't controll myself anymore as I stand up and walk over to him. I'm surprised I can walk this calmly and sillent while every part of my body just wants to touch him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was my firtst time writing a kissing scene. Was it good? Was it bad?? Tips are always welcome :p

Thanks for all the lovely comments, hope you enjoyed the chapter

xxx-jes