another letter

Bodyguard

Taemin Pov

It's saturday morning and we left really early to go to work.

I don't have to work yet, since I'm not yet capable. But I have to be pressent in all the meatings and have to follow my father around all day. He wants me to take note of everything so I can learn alot. He also wants to introduce me to some influential people.

The first meating is a breackfast meeting. This means that in the morning, to early for a normal person, a lot off old men get together in an expansive restaurant to eat breackfast together. The conversations are extremly interesting and it takes me a lot of control not to start yawning. They have been talking for hours about their childeren. But not just talking about their kids, more like fighting about who has the best kid.

"My kid is going to Yale for the moment, he has the best scores in his year. He never gets below 90%." One man said

"My kid is doing volenteer work for the poor in Africa. He is such a nice kid, he is loved by everyone."

"My daughter is best friends with a couple off famous people. Not to brag but you might know them girls generation, mblaq,..."

"My son has been asked to go talk to the president of America. He has to explain how the Korean businis system works."

And so on and so on. I don't think they even listen to eachother, they just want to have the best kid.

After hours and hours of torture ( at least the food was good) we left. The breackfast had almost turned into lunch.

 

The second meating was at a golfcours. It was with a man who was even older than my father. It was a surprise that he could even walk around. Ofcourse my father let him win.

This wasn't a braging meating. This time they where discussing bussines. My father wanted the man's support on a project and he was trying to convince him.

At the end off the course it worked. The man decided to suport my father. Tsshh and that only because of a stupid game off golf.

"Teamin." My father said when we where in the car on our way to the next meating." You will have to learn to golf. I will make sure you can start golfing lessons on wednesday after school."

"Yes father." I said, seeing my free time shrink some more. The only good thing about this is that I don't have to spent time with Jesica, my fiancee.

 

The third meating and the last one, it was already around 4 pm, was in the office. It was a meating with a cliënt. The man wanted to rent a part off on off our resorts for an importent day.

Normally my father doesn't take care of these things, but this man was a big shareholder off the companny. So my father wanted to make sure everything went well.

Since the man was really picky about everything it took hours to complete the contract. By the time we got home it was around 9pm.

"Taemin" my father said the moment we entered the house."tomorow we are leaving at 3 am, we have to visit some off the resorts."

"Yes father." I say before I go upstairs and crawl into bed, knowing it will be too early to get up tomorow.

 

I got up around 2 am, still half asleep I walked over to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. Around 2.30 James came to wake me up, but yet again he was to late.

"Will you be needing any breackfast young master?" He asked.

"No thank you James, it's to early to eat anything."

"Then I shall make some food and give it for you to eat when you get hungry." He says, that's typical James he will never let me starve.

Just like yesterday it was a boring day. Most off the time we where in the car. Traveling from one place to another. I think we visited 3 hostels, 2 hotels and 3 resorts. Too bad that it's not even half off what we own in this industry. We came home around 8 pm.

Before I could go upstairs my father told me to go to his study with him. He wanted me to write a report about everything we visited today and he wanted the report by the end off the week. Bye bye free time. This week will be hell. I just hope Jesica will leave me alone.

When I leave the study I hear the doorbell ring.

James walks past me and opens the door.

"Good evening, the master is expecting you." James says

I wonder who he's talking about.

James steps aside to let the stranger in, my mouth falls open.

It's not a stranger, it is Minho. As soon as I see him my hearts starts beating faster. Sh*t I thought I put my feelings away. Calm down stupid heart, you can't do this.

I put my emotionles face on and walk to the stairs, pretending I didn't see him. Jesica is probably waiting for me to come and say hello.

Minho doesn't say a thing either and just follows James to my father's study.

 

Minho Pov

I enter the house and see Taemin standing in the hall. After he sees me he just walks away and ignores me, remembering me that I'm nothing for him.

I decide to ignore him to and follow James to my boss his study.

After I enter he tells me to sit down.

I don't know why but he looks different, not that nice boss anymore, I wonder what happend.

He sits down to and throws a couple off pictures on the small table between us.

"What is this?" He asks

I look down and realise it are pictures of me and Taemin, the pictures are from when he was my fake boyfriend.

Before I can say anything or think of an excuse my boss says "I don't know what's going on between you and my son and to be honest I don't care."

I wonder where this is going, does he mean I can date him?

"My son has a fiancee, I don't want you to destroy his happiness for something like this. I want you to stay away from him."

I look up at him, this was not what I was expecting. Taemin has a fiancee? I feel my heart drop to the floor.

"Taemin also said he didn't want you as his bodyguard anymore. He wants you to stay out off his life."

I don't believe it, this is just his father talking. No way Taemin said that, or did he? Does he really hate me that much? Did he really not care when we kissed. Does he love his fiancee.

I just nod, I can't say a word. I can't even open my mouth.

"I will pay you for the work you have done. You where a good bodyguard. Goodbye." He gives me some money and points to the door, indicating that I can leave now.

I don't know what is going on, I don't want to believe it. I need to talk to Taemin, but they will never let me come close.

 

Taemin Pov

It's monday and I'm on my way to school.

This morning my father said that Minho didn't want to be my bodyguard anymore. Maybe this is for the better. If I don't see him it will be easyer to forget my feelings and to pretend I like Jesica.

But it feels weird sitting in the car with a new driver and without Minho, I was more used to him than I want to admit. I miss him more than I will ever say.

I enter the classroom and sit at my desk. I start the computer and when I look down I see a note.

I feel shivers run over my spine as I remember the last time I saw a note. It was when I got creepy letters from my driver. It was when Minho still protected me.

But now Minho isn't here. I'm all allone, nobody to protect me.

Oooh stop these stupid thoughts. You said you where going to protect Minho. You said you where going to grow up.

Now is the moment to prove it, are you a man or a baby.

Carfully I stretch my arm out, take the note and open it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can all thank my slow internetconnection for this update :p

I was watching an older episode of running man, but it kept on stopping, so I decided to let it load first and write another chapter while I wait :p

The next chapter will have to wait until tuesday or wednesday, but I think you can manege, since I have been spoiling you with chapters since yesterday :p

xxx-jes