Ayla's plan

Bodyguard

Minho Pov

Well Taemin's father just wanted to hear the story again. He hoped he could find some clues in it, but he didn't. He also wanted to know if Taemin was alright. Wich he is ofcours.

Right now I'm at the frontdoor of my house. As I walk in I see Ayla sitting at the kitchen table.

"We need to talk oppa"

She sounds pretty serious, I wonder if something happend.

I take my shoes off I go sit in front of her.

"Is there something you need to tell me oppa?" She asks

"No, not that I know of." I wonder what she is talking about.

"Oppa!" She starts to loose her temper a bit "Do you really think I'm that stuppid?"

"...." I don't know what to say, Ayla isn't stuppid. But I really have no idea what she is talking about.

"You know what I found out today after a few calls. I found out that Tae isn't really stalked by anybody. But Taemin on the other hand, you know the one you have been protecting for your job has had some threatening letters and stuff."

She keeps quiet and let her words sink in. Did she already found out?? What should I do? Should I deny it? Aaaah sometimes I hate having a sister who loves to find out things.

"I also found out that Tae and Taemin look exactly the same. You can even say that they are the same person."

She stares at me, her eyes telling me I won't be able to fool her.

"That's true Ayla but you can't tell anybody and you can't tell Tae you know. He want's it to be a secret."

She nods. But I see in her eyes she knows more. She isn't telling me everything.

"What else did you find out?"

She puts on an angel face, she always does that if she is hiding something

"Nothing oppa"

Wait a minute. What else can she know? ...

"Do you know who did it?" I ask surprise written all over my face.

Her smile grows bigger. I'm right she knows who the stalker is.

"Tell me." I demand

"Hmm No way oppa."

"Why not?"

"Because if I tell you Tae will leave again, and I don't want that." She says with a big smile on her face.

"Ayla you better tell me or...."

*click* the door opens and Tae and Key walk in.

I look at Ayla, a victory smile on her face as she sticks her tongue out.

"This conversation isn't over yet." I whisper

------------- a week later----

Ayla Pov

Tae has been with us for a week and they still haven't found out who did it. I mean are they stupid or something? It took me about an hour.

But that isn't the problem. Eventhough he has been here for a week, there still isn't any progress between Tae and my brother. I mean come on guys, you are slow.

I just arived at the front door with Key, we just came back from school. Everyday I come home I hope to find them somewhere in the house cuddling or kissing, but it never happend and today is no exception.

Minho was sitting at the kitchen table, while Tae was sleaping on the couch.

"Ooh no" I hear Key sigh as he looks trough the post.

"What's wrong? Minho asks and we both walk to the table.

And there we see it, the letter we get every year. The anual visit we hate.

These people where really close friends from our father. every year we went there and stayed over for a week. Well I never really liked them. Their kids think they are so amazing just because they are rich.

But we kind of have to go, since they helped us out when our parents just died. It would be rude to tell them we won't be comming. So every year we stayed there for a week in there world. Pretending we liked it in front of the grown ups. Just like their kids where pretending they liked us.

Except for one girl, I mean I totaly hate her and she hates me. She is head over heels in love with Minho oppa. Ugh I get goosebumps just thinking about the way she acts around him.

"You guys will have to go without me this year" Minho says ripping me out off my thoughts.

"Wait.. What??!! You're letting us go alone?" I yell out in surprise.

Key's mouth hanging on the ground, unable to say anything, but thinking the exact same as me. Minho has to go to.

"But I can't. I can't just bring Tae with us and I can't leave him here alone."

Tae has to come with us. How can I make Tae go there?

Wait that's it! I'm a genius.

"But Tae can come along." i say, putting on an innocent face

I see my brothers look at me. Key with hope written all over his face and Minho with distrust.

"What do you mean?" Minho says

"He just has to pretend to be your boyfriend." I say.

Minho's mouth drops open. "Are you nuts" He yells out.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promissed a small update.

Hope you like it :p

xxx-jes